Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 22 2014, 01:18 AM (5,468 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Ciara's kidnappers - Dean (the rookie cop who had issues with Hope - I believe he was jealous of her successes at climbing the ranks), the girlfriend, & the girlfriend's brother (who was technically the one who kidnapped Ciara in the first place).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 22 2014, 01:55 AM
Ciara's kidnappers - Dean (the rookie cop who had issues with Hope - I believe he was jealous of her successes at climbing the ranks), the girlfriend, & the girlfriend's brother (who was technically the one who kidnapped Ciara in the first place).
I liked Dean, I thought he would have been a good addition to the cast. Even as a Stephanie hater, I thought those two would be good together.

peaches179

Halloween Family
Apr 22 2014, 01:58 AM
Supergirlx2
I liked Dean, I thought he would have been a good addition to the cast.

I agree.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I had no idea who those people were when I opened this page lol.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 22 2014, 07:22 AM.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

I actually thought the woman was Carly (CC).

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I thought she was Natalia Livingston, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
thank goodness you said this b/c i was just about to ask who the heck these people were!

nananana7

I noticed only the similarity in the mouth expression between the woman in the photo and the athlete in Lysie's avatar.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 22 2014, 07:48 AM
I noticed only the similarity in the mouth expression between the woman in the photo and the athlete in Lysie's avatar.
You mean Melanie C :D
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 22 2014, 08:07 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 22 2014, 07:22 AM
I had no idea who those people were when I opened this page lol.
Ditto.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 22 2014, 07:30 AM
I thought she was Natalia Livingston, lol.
I thought maybe it was Sami, but then I thought it couldn't be because AS's hair only recent went brown.

nananana7

Yoryla
Apr 22 2014, 08:06 AM
nananana7

I had no idea who the person in Lysie's avatar is -- and I had been meaning to ask that. I noticed it appeared during the Olympics, and thus I assumed it was a photo of someone from that -- because It looks like someone wearing a medal, but I wasn't able to see the Olympics at all this year, so I was completely clueless.

So it's Melanie C? The Spice Girl!? Oh. I had no idea! I really was clueless! What is Melanie C wearing in Lysie's avatar pic?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

McKayla Maroney is in Lysie's avatar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKayla_Maroney

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I still have a fakeout hangover :stars:

nananana7

nananana7
Yoryla
Apr 22 2014, 08:06 AM
nananana7
Apr 22 2014, 09:42 AM
I had no idea who the person in Lysie's avatar is -- and I had been meaning to ask that. I noticed it appeared during the Olympics, and thus I assumed it was a photo of someone from that -- because It looks like someone wearing a medal, but I wasn't able to see the Olympics at all this year, so I was completely clueless.

So it's Melanie C? The Spice Girl!? Oh. I had no idea! I really was clueless! What is Melanie C wearing in Lysie's avatar pic?
Miss Rhi
Apr 22 2014, 09:47 AM
McKayla Maroney is in Lysie's avatar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKayla_Maroney

Thank you! And I see now that Spice Girl Melanie C does kinda look like McKayla Moroney.

lysie
Member Avatar

I always think that cop is Stan when I first see this pic.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Nick the manipulator has come out to play again, Nick has no say. Nick isn't wrong about the two parents situation, but Will isn't trying to take Arianna from Will at this point, Will ask for a custody agreement so thinks don't escalate to the point of nasty.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 22 2014, 11:02 AM.

nananana7

kkratz57
Apr 22 2014, 09:49 AM
I still have a fakeout hangover :stars:

I know what you mean.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

:headbang: When will Gabi get the clue about Nick being noting but manipulative who doesn't have her or Arianna's best interest at heart...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 22 2014, 11:05 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply