Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Collier wraps up stint as Liam Frazer; Plus a May Sweeps tease...
Topic Started: Apr 22 2014, 03:37 PM (4,397 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

A JASON47 EXCLUSIVE...MARK COLLIER WRAPS UP STINT AS LIAM FRAZER...PLUS A MAY SWEEPS TEASE...

Mark Collier wraps up his five-month stint as Liam Frazer next week. Liam ends up alone with Jennifer at the Horton Cabin, and reveals his true motives to her, as Nicole races to Smith Island to try and stop the crazed stalker. Will Liam make it off the island alive?

And "Days" fans, get ready for the week of May 5-9. That's when (this portion of sneak peek is censored). That will certainly be (censored)!

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Let me take a stab at it:

And "Days" fans, get ready for the week of May 5-9. That's when (Jennifer and Daniel finally reunite after the town of Salem erects a bronze statue of the good doctor in HTS, replacing Tom and Alice's plaque). That will certainly be (MUST SEE DAYS)!

ShaneDOOLFan

I would be guessing Sami and Ej's actual wedding but it is probably something else as Julie (Susan Hayes) is appearing. Maybe something involving Gabi as she leaves in less than two months.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Apr 22 2014, 03:50 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I can see various things for that week of May 5-9....it's either Ejami's actual wedding

OR

something with Gabi/Nick and the Arianna mess.....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2014, 03:49 PM
I can see various things for that week of May 5-9....it's either Ejami's actual wedding

you know ever since Lumi spotted their wedding pic and got sentimental about it a few weeks back I thought that Ejami's wedding would happen around the same time....and the timing fits

OR

something with Gabi/Nick and the Arianna mess.....

jam6242
Member Avatar

Hmm, Julie is going to be on May 6 and 9 (as well as May 12). So I'm guessing it has something to do with Nick. Although I suppose she could be attending Ejami's wedding. She used to be in Sami's corner despite the recent scenes between them indicating the contrary.
Edited by jam6242, Apr 22 2014, 04:16 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'm sure it looked good on paper....

camera shy

I think that Ejami is going to get married and Sami won't find out about Ejabby until it's close to AS's departure.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 22 2014, 04:16 PM
Hmm, Julie is going to be on May 6 and 9 (as well as May 12). So I'm guessing it has something to do with Nick. Although I suppose she could be attending Ejami's wedding. She used to be in Sami's corner despite the recent scenes between them indicating the contrary.
It was around when she was with lucas and if Julie did not show up to her wedding with lucas or Wilson wedding of arianna baptism or even Sami wedding with rafe it be very hard to swallow she will in Sami wedding with ej and yet all those other events she was not
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 22 2014, 11:30 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Hmm... there's going to be an event of some sort on May 6 to 9.... I suppose it could be the Ejami wedding, but would Julie come to that? I doubt it.

Could it be that Nick and Gabi actually get married *again*? ..... That could also prove to be the thing that Will so freaked out concerning "Nick's outrageous plan" for the previous week. He manipulates Gabi into thinking they should get married so she'll have a better shot at getting the baby away from Will and Sonny...
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 22 2014, 04:42 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I suppose it could be Ejamis wedding and something happens during the wedding with Nick and Gabi where then Julie shows up later... Many have suspected Nick has access to the pics, so maybe he shows up to bust the wedding and Ej does something that sends him to the hospital having Julie rush to his side??

thepadange

wrong thread
Edited by thepadange, Apr 22 2014, 05:16 PM.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

The one new Character I can say that I will miss :roflol: thankz for the info Jason :smooch:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Ejami's wedding seems so soon. I think it has to do with Nick/Gabi.

And I think Nicole or Eric is going to be the one who shoots Liam! Gawd...please let someone else other than Daniel be the freakin' hero!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bye Bye whacko.Jennifer is so NOT going psycho over,no woman is,I say that as a woman.

ShaneDOOLFan

I hope Jennifer is the one to shoot him. Has Jennifer ever shot someone? Could be good emmy material for Melissa Reeves.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

It's too bad they take good actors and make them OTT psycho short term characters. all of these characters are nice to add dimension to Salem.

KAM

So goodbye now to Mark Collier and what could have been....

He's sacrificed on the altar of the Goddess Jen.

Will&Sonny

I hope that what happens on the week of May 5th involves Nick finally getting his long-overdue comeuppance (with Julie there and forced to finally admit that he's not some innocent little misunderstood lamb)...but I'm probably not that lucky.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 22 2014, 07:44 PM
I hope that what happens on the week of May 5th involves Nick finally getting his long-overdue comeuppance (with Julie there and forced to finally admit that he's not some innocent little misunderstood lamb)...but I'm probably not that lucky.
If Days is going with a custody battle then Nick's trust motive can truly come to light...
Also I don't think that anything can help Gabi, not with Nick in the picture...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply