Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 5th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2014, 12:34 PM (35,191 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers for Week of May 5th

EJ takes drastic action

Eric has a romantic surprise for Nicole

Sonny takes startling measures to protect those he loves from the extremely evil Nick

Daniel makes a shocking discovery

Will is stunned when he finds out what Sonny is hiding

Salem is rocked when a major character is shot in cold blood

**Update**

Monday ("Catfight")
EJ takes action after a confrontation with Nick; the animosity between Jordan and Kate leads to a catfight.

Tuesday ("Leaving Town")
Sami starts to get cold feet; Eric has a romantic surprise for Nicole; Jordan admits defeat to Kate and announces she's leaving town.

Wednesday ("Unexpected Measures")
EJ assures Abigail that he will stop Nick from exposing their affair; Sonny takes unexpected measures to protect his loved ones.

Thursday ("Reluctant Conclusions")
Daniel comes to a reluctant conclusion; Eric and Nicole share exciting news; Will is stunned when he discovers what Sonny is hiding.

Friday ("Cold Blood")
Salem is rocked when a major character is shot in cold blood.

Monday, May 5, 2014
Abigail is stunned by Nick’s revelation.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Paige finally gets to the root of JJ’s behavior.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Daniel makes a shocking discovery.

Thursday, May 8, 2014
Rafe confronts Jordan over her secret plans.

Friday, May 9, 2014
Will realizes Nick is holding something over Abigail’s head.
Sami and EJ debate whether they’ve made the right decision.
Edited by lysie, Apr 28 2014, 10:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wonder if Nick is the one that gets shot and the rest of sweeps is a who done it with Sonny, Gabi, EJ, Sami, Kate being involved in who might have killed him and Gabi is the one that actually turns out to be the murderer and that is her exit story....

Oh and this also explains why Julie pops up soon
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 23 2014, 12:37 PM.

anya
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 23 2014, 12:34 PM

EJ takes drastic action

Sonny takes startling measures to protect those he loves from the extremely evil Nick

Curious about what EJ does.

Is John going to be shot?

Hmmm.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Looks good. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

freedom

Nick's a major character? No.

Gotta be John.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmmm…. wonder if Ejefano puts out a hit on Nick? The Kami dialogue today makes that a decent possibility IMO.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Sounds like Eric proposes!!!! :wub: damnit Nicole..fess up!!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

anya
Apr 23 2014, 12:37 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 23 2014, 12:34 PM

EJ takes drastic action

Curious about what EJ does.

Is John going to be shot?

Hmmm.
I think its going to be John based upon other hints I've seen...

I think what stuns Will is just how far Sonny would go to protect him and Arianna, however I don't necessarily think that means its illegal just merely something that Will wouldn't expect him to do...

I however do wonder what EJ does?

fundays13
Member Avatar

Jen is probably shot. Goes along with "Daniel makes a shocking discovery"

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

So was yesterday's episode foreshadowing for Sonny to neutralize Nick? After all, Nick taunted Sonny for not following through on the "Kiriakis card." Maybe he gets Victor involved. Victor offered a few weeks ago.
Edited by iheartwilson, Apr 23 2014, 01:06 PM.

leela46
Member Avatar

Sure sounds like Nick gets shot. We may have a real whodunit this sweeps. We have Sami and Kate saying to day it would have been better if Nick had just stayed dead. And they're both scared he could send them to prison. Both Will and Sonny have motives because of Nick's part in Gabi's custody proposal. Fear of losing Ari would definitely be a motive. If Nick is the one who sent the picture then EJ has a motive. The fantasy scene the other day makes more sense then because we saw EJ's desperation to do anything to keep Sami. There's also Gabi as a suspect if she were to learn that Nick is just manipulating her to isolate her from her friends and family. I guess Rafe could be a suspect too.

Of course the spoiler says shot not necessarily killed. If it is Nick maybe he won't even know who shot him.

Why would anyone shoot John? We've barely seen him since he returned. I suppose it could be him but that would really seem out of left field. He doesn't seem to have any enemies out to get him right now.
Edited by leela46, Apr 23 2014, 01:11 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 23 2014, 01:05 PM
So was yesterday's episode foreshadowing for Sonny to neutralize Nick? After all, Nick taunted Sonny for not following through on the "Kiriakis card." Maybe he gets Victor involved. Victor offered a few weeks ago.
That why I am thinking that would be enough to stun Will, however it does sound like whatever Sonny does gets Will angry it simple surprises Will...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 01:10 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

leela46
Sure sounds like Nick gets shot. We may have a real whodunit this sweeps. We have Sami and Kate saying to day it would have been better if Nick had just stayed dead. And they're both scared he could send them to prison. Both Will and Sonny have motives because of Nick's part in Gabi's custody proposal. Fear of losing Ari would definitely be a motive. If Nick is the one who sent the picture then EJ has a motive. The fantasy scene the other day makes more sense then because we saw EJ's desperation to do anything to keep Sami. There's also Gabi as a suspect if she were to learn that Nick is just manipulating her to isolate her from her friends and family. I guess Rafe could be a suspect too.

Of course the spoiler says shot not necessarily killed. If it is Nick maybe he won't even know who shot him.
Unfortunately I don't think it will be Nick, I think it will be John to is a story that gives John & Marlena hope and this lands with John being hospitalized apparently according partly CBS Soaps in depth

leela46
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 23 2014, 01:10 PM
leela46

Unfortunately I don't think it will be Nick, I think it will be John to is a story that gives John & Marlena hope and this lands with John being hospitalized apparently according partly CBS Soaps in depth
That's awfully disappointing. Like I said before we've hardly seen John. Who in Salem would even care enough to shoot him?

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

leela46
Apr 23 2014, 01:13 PM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 23 2014, 01:10 PM
leela46

That's awfully disappointing. Like I said before we've hardly seen John. Who in Salem would even care enough to shoot him?
John probably been up to something during the whole time he was gone that we are completely unaware of that effects someone in Salem would be my guess...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 01:15 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

John is going to be hospitalized?

Why would someone shoot John at this point?

We have barely seen him since he has returned...

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 23 2014, 01:15 PM

It doesn't say that the thing but it seems to be more a longer term story because it seems through it extends outside of May Sweeps.... CBS in Depth didn't say a lot other then John winds up hospitalized and that it might lead to hope for John & Marlena... not being over.

Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 01:18 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

We already know that John is going to be hospitalized. If it happens already that is going to be one long stay though (his hospital room is on the September script).

leela46
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 23 2014, 01:16 PM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 23 2014, 01:15 PM

It doesn't say that the thing but it seems to be more a longer term story because it seems through it extends outside of May Sweeps.... CBS in Depth didn't say a lot other then John winds up hospitalized and that it might lead to hope for John & Marlena... not being over.

I guess the Jarlena fans will like it but I've got to say this seems like a major letdown. It sure seems like they're setting up lots of people who would want to kill Nick. I don't think even Stefano gives a damn about John anymore to want him dead.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well now THESE spoilers sound interesting.

A "major character" huh? The one that comes to mind right away is of course Nick... Lord knows there's plenty of people willing to do it. Especially if he turns out to be the one who has sent the pictures of EJ and Abigail.

The Sonny spoilers sound EXCELLENT. Cannot wait for him to take drastic measure, whatever they are.

I bet Daniel finds Nicole's shredded evidence. Maybe in the jacket pocket of dead Liam's coat?

And FINALLY, does Will find out about Gabi's part in the Daysaster?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply