Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 5th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2014, 12:34 PM (34,595 Views)
iheartwilson
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 23 2014, 01:10 PM
leela46
Apr 23 2014, 01:05 PM
Sure sounds like Nick gets shot. We may have a real whodunit this sweeps. We have Sami and Kate saying to day it would have been better if Nick had just stayed dead. And they're both scared he could send them to prison. Both Will and Sonny have motives because of Nick's part in Gabi's custody proposal. Fear of losing Ari would definitely be a motive. If Nick is the one who sent the picture then EJ has a motive. The fantasy scene the other day makes more sense then because we saw EJ's desperation to do anything to keep Sami. There's also Gabi as a suspect if she were to learn that Nick is just manipulating her to isolate her from her friends and family. I guess Rafe could be a suspect too.

Of course the spoiler says shot not necessarily killed. If it is Nick maybe he won't even know who shot him.
Unfortunately I don't think it will be Nick, I think it will be John to is a story that gives John & Marlena hope and this lands with John being hospitalized apparently according partly CBS Soaps in depth
The script that was leaked for John's hospital room is in September. I hope we don't have to see him in the hospital that long.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

krissy-k

Sonny finally embracing his Kiriakis side? YES PLEASE! :whooohooo:
Hopefully this is when Will finally finds out about Gabi's role in the kidnapping!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 23 2014, 01:25 PM
WilSonJAb33
leela46
Sure sounds like Nick gets shot. We may have a real whodunit this sweeps. We have Sami and Kate saying to day it would have been better if Nick had just stayed dead. And they're both scared he could send them to prison. Both Will and Sonny have motives because of Nick's part in Gabi's custody proposal. Fear of losing Ari would definitely be a motive. If Nick is the one who sent the picture then EJ has a motive. The fantasy scene the other day makes more sense then because we saw EJ's desperation to do anything to keep Sami. There's also Gabi as a suspect if she were to learn that Nick is just manipulating her to isolate her from her friends and family. I guess Rafe could be a suspect too.

Of course the spoiler says shot not necessarily killed. If it is Nick maybe he won't even know who shot him.
Unfortunately I don't think it will be Nick, I think it will be John to is a story that gives John & Marlena hope and this lands with John being hospitalized apparently according partly CBS Soaps in depth
The script that was leaked for John's hospital room is in September. I hope we don't have to see him in the hospital that long.
supposedly we might its unclear CBS in depth merely said it could be long term storyline

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 23 2014, 01:15 PM
John is going to be hospitalized?

Why would someone shoot John at this point?

We have barely seen him since he has returned...
It would be ridiculous for John to be shot now. There hasn't been any build up to it.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Apr 23 2014, 01:27 PM
Sonny finally embracing his Kiriakis side? YES PLEASE! :whooohooo:
Hopefully this is when Will finally finds out about Gabi's role in the kidnapping!
I not sure there been hints that Victor could be pulled in and this is what I think sonny does, I think the Sonny wants Nick exposed for the blackmailing, threatening basically jerk that Nick is, enough it take Nick's power way but not enough that Nick can really expose the women.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 01:36 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

freedom
Apr 23 2014, 12:42 PM
Nick's a major character? No.

Gotta be John.
At this point I'd actually say Nick is more of a major character than John....

freedom

Yoryla
Apr 23 2014, 01:35 PM
freedom

Gotta be John.
LOL!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 23 2014, 01:35 PM
freedom

Gotta be John.
But basically all of Salem hated John for what he did to Marlena in 2013...
The hate Nick crowd is quiet a bit smaller there most of the town who is indifferent to Nick and only a hand ful of people who have reason to what him dead and only 2 or 3 people who care if anything happens to Nick...

Brady angry at John and so is Marlena but the two of then and some others might actual care what happens to John if something bad were too..

freedom

iheartwilson
Apr 23 2014, 01:25 PM
WilSonJAb33
leela46

If he does wind up in a coma, can someone PLEASE slip his wedding ring back on? I think it's ridiculous that he's supposed to be desperately tying to "save" his marriage when:

1) We don't see him pursuing Marlena

2) He's not even wearing his wedding ring

A deeply in love man would wear that ring, and wear it proudly.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

If it's truly John, I'm gonna let out a major LOL...

I mean, really. He hasn't even been talked about on the screen.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

And I don't want to see any character hospitalized for *four* months....

The only time I enjoyed it when Rafe was in his coma.... and that was because it was Rafe....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

iheartwilson
So was yesterday's episode foreshadowing for Sonny to neutralize Nick? After all, Nick taunted Sonny for not following through on the "Kiriakis card." Maybe he gets Victor involved. Victor offered a few weeks ago.
I think we are seeing signs of foreshadowing whats going to happen with Nick the last few episodes and the foreshadowing should get stronger in the coming days. Someone pointed out that the Friday before this week Ej figures out who sent him the pics....if we still suspect that Nick was behind that, there is Ej's motive. I can also already see Sonny's motive. Will has the custody thing happening so he has motive.I can now see Ejami's May wedding being postponed because EJ is a prime suspect, etc. This is likely a classic who done it and since we know who leaves canvas, we actually know who might be the one that actually kills the guy if in fact he dies.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Angie79
Apr 23 2014, 01:22 PM
We already know that John is going to be hospitalized. If it happens already that is going to be one long stay though (his hospital room is on the September script).

I tend to believe that John's hospitalization comes around the time of Kristen's return. IF we go by the pic in March, that would set us around July/Aug....and that coincidentally is the time that Kristen is due back in Salem.

My money is still on Nick being the one shot

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yoryla
Apr 23 2014, 01:41 PM
If it's truly John, I'm gonna let out a major LOL...

I mean, really. He hasn't even been talked about on the screen.
I agree. Unless his screen time is going to majorly increase over the next two weeks; John being shot now wouldn't make much sense.

I don't see it being him at all.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Its someone in current storyline. John has barely been seen since his rwturn. Likely candidates are nNick and Jennifer.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I know I read things about John in a hospital room,but the things I've read are supposed to be months from now.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 23 2014, 01:51 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

It still wouldn't surprise me if Nicole is one who is shot.

My guess is that 1) the shredded evidence will be found, 2) Eric will leave her and she'll lose all her friends, and 3) the bullet will destroy the rest of her reproductive system, removing any more chances for miracle babies.

Because Nicole has to suffer, you know.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 23 2014, 01:44 PM
iheartwilson
So was yesterday's episode foreshadowing for Sonny to neutralize Nick? After all, Nick taunted Sonny for not following through on the "Kiriakis card." Maybe he gets Victor involved. Victor offered a few weeks ago.
I think we are seeing signs of foreshadowing whats going to happen with Nick the last few episodes and the foreshadowing should get stronger in the coming days. Someone pointed out that the Friday before this week Ej figures out who sent him the pics....if we still suspect that Nick was behind that, there is Ej's motive. I can also already see Sonny's motive. Will has the custody thing happening so he has motive.I can now see Ejami's May wedding being postponed because EJ is a prime suspect, etc. This is likely a classic who done it and since we know who leaves canvas, we actually know who might be the one that actually kills the guy if in fact he dies.
unless Nick's a ghost there isn't anyway the shooting victim is him, Blake Berris was on set since Gabi's it fact it seemed like it was mid march before things got quiet regarding BB still taping or not.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 01:54 PM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Apr 23 2014, 01:51 PM
It still wouldn't surprise me if Nicole is one who is shot.

My guess is that 1) the shredded evidence will be found, 2) Eric will leave her and she'll lose all her friends, and 3) the bullet will destroy the rest of her reproductive system, removing any more chances for miracle babies.

Because Nicole has to suffer, you know.
Yeah,could be Nicole,too. Maybe Eric gets romantic/proposes when shes in the hospital.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

WilSonJAb33
Apr 23 2014, 01:53 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 23 2014, 01:44 PM
iheartwilson
unless Nick's a ghost there isn't anyway the shooting victim is him, Blake Berris was on set since Gabi's it fact it seemed like it was mid march before things got quiet regarding BB still taping or not.
It doesn't say that the person dies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply