Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Press Pics: KDP, GW, RSW, TOB
Topic Started: Apr 23 2014, 05:03 PM (7,293 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

All photos by: Chris Haston/NBC NBC Universal, Inc.

Please link back to this thread if reposting pictures.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

where in Helm's Deep did paige get those fugly pants
everyone looks great though

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Nope, she's NOT Eve Donovan. Sorry.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Whoa RSW looks great! Can't wait to see him onscreen!

KDP's third picture and GW's first, are the best of their respectively pictures.

TOB looks great imo

jam6242
Member Avatar

I didn't have a clue who these initials belonged to, lol! True is really cute. I just hope she starts to put some spark in her acting. Thanks for posting!
Edited by jam6242, Apr 23 2014, 05:15 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, these are some of the best looking pictures to come out of DAYS' publicity in quite some time. Even so, they're still not the greatest I've ever seen.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Lololol, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what any of those initials meant! Then when I looked at the actual pictures, it took me a minute to figure out who I was looking at. The only one I got right away was Guy Wilson!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Guy's pics are cute because you can see his excitement coming through in his smile. It wouldn't have killed Rob to crack a little bit of a smile in at least one of his pics since they are promo ones. His model expressions don't work well for the most part in these IMHO. True's pics are nice and I like her hippy clothes but I'm different like that. I'm not sure what to say about Kassie's except she looks nice but envisioning her as Eve still isn't working for me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Looking at Rob's pics, I can't help but think how perfectly cast he would be as an appropriately SORASed Brady (who was never SORASed too early in the late 90s to begin with).

jam6242
Member Avatar

I don't find Rob Wilson appealing at all. Of course, I've never seen him acting so maybe he'll have some charisma to make up for that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Well hello new Ben!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Kassie looks great!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 23 2014, 05:30 PM
Looking at Rob's pics, I can't help but think how perfectly cast he would be as an appropriately SORASed Brady (who was never SORASed too early in the late 90s to begin with).
aww man yes, that would've been fantastic! I actually would not object to Brady being recast and de-sorased...

BeeBee
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 23 2014, 05:30 PM
I don't find Rob Wilson appealing at all. Of course, I've never seen him acting so maybe he'll have some charisma to make up for that.
Rob looks plastic in the photographs but still better than JG.He could have less charisma than JG but I really will have to see it to believe it.In my opinion Rob Wilson is an upgrade over JG.Atleast he does not look as if he is about to snatch an old lady's purse to get money for his next fix.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 23 2014, 05:34 PM
Kassie looks great!
I agree.I really like the photo of her sitting on the stool.I did not see CR's Eve and I never watched OLTL so I am really looking forward to Kassie's Eve.I am kind of happy that I have no basis for comparison,I can enjoy the character of Eve based on the writing for the character and Kassie's talent in playing her.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

New Ben is HOT!! However I will never be able to get that Price is Right view of him out of my head, lol

Renaissance Girl

These pictures look really awesome. I especially like the one with Guy Wilson and Kassie DaPaiva. Kassie DaPaiva (sp?) really looks like a mature, grown-up version of Eve, which is a big plus. Even if this is not the Eve that everyone remembers from two decades ago, I am more than willing to give her a chance. It would even be more interesting to see her interaction with her little half-sister Theresa. Perhaps she can use her life experiences to help her.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

What the hell is True O'Brien wearing? Those pants :facepalm:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love these pictures!

I'm so excited for DePaiva and Wilson's arrivals. They both look great in the pictures.

O'Brien looks beautiful in her pictures.

I don't know what it is about Guy Wilson, but I'm just not a fan. I miss Chandler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply