Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD May Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 12:51 AM (11,458 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a preview of May Sweeps.

Ken Corday teases that the month kicks off with a "shocking murder", which takes place in front of a group of "potential suspects".

Additional stories covered are: (all headings SOD's)

Daniel/Jennifer - something happens that could damage their rekindled relationship.

Nicole/Eric - they decide it might be best to leave Salem together.

Hope/Aiden - Ciara makes a deal with Aiden, and Corday says that Daniel Cosgrove is a good match as Aiden [for Hope].

John/Brady/Theresa - John faces off with Theresa, since he thinks she's the source of Brady's troubles. "What happens on one night impacts a lot of people's lives for months to come."

In addition, JJ/Paige and Kate/Jordan/Rafe are discussed. Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

Yay for Hope being in the preview! Was hoping for a Sami spoiler for the truth to come out. I can't wait any longer! I just can't with another Dannifer recycled story. How many things can effect this relationship!!?!!!! We need to really make our way to Burbank and protest to kill off Daniel and ship Jennifer off somewhere!

sillibella
Member Avatar

Gabi killing Nick in front WilSon and Sami, Kate and EJ? Less probable is Nick killing Gabi in front of the same people. Either way I would be HERE for that. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I need a moment to process the fact that Hope is mentioned in a Sweeps/Month preview blurb! lol.

I'm still curious about this Ciara/Aiden deal - I wonder if maybe Ciara wants Aiden to promise not to fall for Hope?!
I can't disagree with Corday about Aiden being a good match for Hope (regardless of his definition of "match").

I could care less about Fetch, and Ericole are starting th be rather boring thanks to the whole "shredded evidence" saga. Paige/JJ needs non-Dan excitement. Kate/Jordan just needs to conclude so people can move on. The murder could be interesting, but it could also be highly predictable.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Yes!! Aiden is a fantastic match for Hope!!!

Eric and Nicole decide to leave town?!? Please do and make a baby while you are at it!!

Nick gets shot in front of everyone...gawd, why can't it be Gabi, AKA world's stupidest woman!!

I like Teresa and Brady, but it sounds like Brady OD's again or has a car wreck!! I don't care, whatever gets some John and Marlena scenes!!

Dannifer...F** THAT!! (For the 5 billionth time)

Carly
Member Avatar

I'll be sad if Nick gets killed off. I adore Blake Berris, and I wish Nick could've gotten a redemption storyline that culminated with a recast Chelsea returning to Salem.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

ok my heart just jumped when I saw Hope mentioned in the preview :wub:

really looking forward to see who gets shot...hope it's interesting,lol

i still really want to like the JJ/Paige teen romance, but they HAVE to move away from a certain man

thepadange

Not a fan of Thrady but John/Theresa/Brady s/l kinda intrigues me.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 25 2014, 12:51 AM
This week's SOD features a preview of May Sweeps.

Ken Corday teases that the month kicks off with a "shocking murder", which takes place in front of a group of "potential suspects".

Additional stories covered are: (all headings SOD's)

Daniel/Jennifer - something happens that could damage their rekindled relationship.

Nicole/Eric - they decide it might be best to leave Salem together.

Hope/Aiden - Ciara makes a deal with Aiden, and Corday says that Daniel Cosgrove is a good match as Aiden [for Hope].

John/Brady/Theresa - John faces off with Theresa, since he thinks she's the source of Brady's troubles. "What happens on one night impacts a lot of people's lives for months to come."

In addition, JJ/Paige and Kate/Jordan/Rafe are discussed. Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Glad that the murder story is the number one. But they're actually going to kill Nick off? I don't think that's a very good way to go..........

I was also surprised there is nothing on Sami, but I guess it's because she's probably in on the murder thing.....

Ugh at Nicole and Eric... yeah right, you're not going anywhere. So basically nothing happens with them.

Nice to see Hope and Aiden in the preview... hopefully it means they will have happenings around them. Also, I bet there's going to be a lot of police work ahead for Hope.

Good for John. But however....... "what happens on one night" ....... my God, are they really gonna make that *person* pregnant? If so, I hope it means she cheats on Brady and it's not his.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ah. Scratch that. She's not gonna be preggers (thank God........!) It's gonna be an accident. So is this gonna be the one where John gets injured. I bet it is. It comes to mind that either Theresa who is high and/or drunk hits John with his car and Brady takes the rap for it or vice versa. Or then it's just gonna be that Brady hits him with his car and he might be paralyzed and Brady feels guilty and that is the interlude to their making up as father and son.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 25 2014, 05:08 AM.

phloe3

I don't think John will be hurt yet. Isn't that happening months down the road. It sounds like something happens in May. I am guessing Teresa or Brady runs someone over and John keeps quiet. I don't see a pregnancy. I don't see how it would affect many lives

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

John in a spoiler!! :cheer: :dance: :whee:

Ciara and Haiden!!! :yahoo: :chee:

I agree about Eric & Nicole leaving Salem - if ONLY to get them the hell away from the fuckery of Fetch.

Fetch. :bedtime: JJ/Paige. :sleep: Kate(is too good for)/Rafe/Jordan. :yuk:

The murder mystery is a bit intriguing though, especially with how tight-lipped they've become with spoilers - I just hope it lives up to the hype & it's not another "Wait'll you see this!!" by Corday that just falls flat. Again.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Ericole stopped being interesting when Nicole betrayed Ericwith the evidence shredding.

Nick murder. Who saw that coming. :rolleyes: I hope its either Sami oe ej so they can leave the canvas. :flipoff:

Danifer relationship threatened. :sleep2:
Edited by fundays13, Apr 25 2014, 06:43 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie for posting, I'll believe Ken C when I see how these spoilers play out. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then they are typically dashed although excited about the Haiden/Ciara spoiler, hope we get some movement with Ericole besides them thinking of leaving town, and Fetch ruling the airwaves continues ugh.

phloe3

It it affects months to come, it won't be a pregnancy. That would be more like changes lives forever

Yoryla
Member Avatar

It's kind of lol-worthy that they have Ken announce the spoilers, lol.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm curious about the murder. I mean it seems pretty obvious that Nick's the victim with the way the show has set up many people to want him dead, but I'm curious to see if they actually make it a whodunit.

Is it just me or did anybody else get flashbacks to John trying to seduce Kristen to get her away from Brady as they read the John/Theresa/Brady preview? I'm sure they're not going there again, but it's sad that they made John so awful last go round that that was the first thing that popped into my head.

freedom

Eric/Nicole leaving town: I would just prefer them breaking up for good and going their separate ways. Don't give a rats ass about this relationship and find them very boring together.

John, butt your ass out of your grown son's relationship. Also, where is your wedding ring? If I'm supposed to believe that Marlena is the "sun, moon, and stars" to you, wouldn't you wear it proudly? Also, this better not be forshadowing that John is going to butt into Brady's relationship when Kristen returns. It's not his fucking business. If he's so concerned about Brady's exes, maybe he should take a trip to Europe and hassle Chloe.

Also, where is Marlena? And why isn't she your first priority? If this does land John in the hospital, I won't feel a shred of sympathy for him.

And yes, tomsawyer, it's sad that they've made John so awful as a character last year that my first thought was that he would attempt to seduce her.
Edited by freedom, Apr 25 2014, 07:43 AM.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Please can Gabi kill Nick.......Two birds with one stone....Nick gone and Gabi rotting in prison.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Supergirlx2
Apr 25 2014, 01:54 AM
I need a moment to process the fact that Hope is mentioned in a Sweeps/Month preview blurb! lol.

I'm still curious about this Ciara/Aiden deal - I wonder if maybe Ciara wants Aiden to promise not to fall for Hope?!
I can't disagree with Corday about Aiden being a good match for Hope (regardless of his definition of "match").

I could care less about Fetch, and Ericole are starting th be rather boring thanks to the whole "shredded evidence" saga. Paige/JJ needs non-Dan excitement. Kate/Jordan just needs to conclude so people can move on. The murder could be interesting, but it could also be highly predictable.
I thought about you when I read that. I wondered if you have to lie down! LOL.

Kind of funny too Ciara is mentioned for a sweeps story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply