Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Liam's last stand
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 01:07 AM (2,894 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Liam and Jennifer.

Jennifer is at the Horton cabin and Liam shows up, but meanwhile Nicole is busy trying to get there to rescue her. Nicole realizes Liam is dangerous, and Ari Zucker explains that Nicole feels guilty about the evidence relating to Eric. So, she "makes it her mission to rescue Jennifer".

Daniel makes a discovery and realizes Theresa might have information. Theresa hadn't realized what Liam was capable of, and she tells Daniel that Jennifer could be in danger. Daniel looks to Eric for help, and the two of them leave for Smith Island.

Nicole shows up at the cabin, and Liam holds Nicole and Jennifer at gunpoint...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 25 2014, 01:07 AM
Nicole feels guilty about the evidence relating to Eric. So, she "makes it her mission to rescue Jennifer".
Oh for Pete's sake............. :facepalm: How about telling the truth to Eric instead?

Carly
Member Avatar

I am actively rooting for Liam to kill Jennifer. I know it'll never happen, but I'm still rooting for it.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 25 2014, 01:49 AM
Ellie
Nicole feels guilty about the evidence relating to Eric. So, she "makes it her mission to rescue Jennifer".
Oh for Pete's sake............. :facepalm: How about telling the truth to Eric instead?
Everytime I think my love story might get back on track...it keep taking detours!!! Come on writers, let Nicole confess so we all can get on with our lives!!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ellie
Yes, and how is that gonna help you?

Try telling the truth, Nicole.

This writing is so stupid........

fundays13
Member Avatar

IIttu
Ellie
:hail: this. The writers seem to be trying every way to make nicole look good for lying to Eric. Playing danifer hero ain't gonna cut it.

freedom

fundays13
Apr 25 2014, 06:35 AM
IIttu
Ellie
:hail: this. The writers seem to be trying every way to make nicole look good for lying to Eric. Playing danifer hero ain't gonna cut it.
Yep, it's Nicole's damn fault and she needs to pay. I hope Eric dumps her.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Reading any of this makes my head hurt....

Kaha
Member Avatar

Carly
Apr 25 2014, 01:52 AM
I am actively rooting for Liam to kill Jennifer. I know it'll never happen, but I'm still rooting for it.
As much as I despise Fetch, I could never root for a woman abusing psychopath.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 25 2014, 10:31 AM
Carly
Wait, are you talking about Liam or Daniel?

Romancer66

Kaha
Carly
I'm rooting for a sinkhole to open up under Smith Island and swallow all the main players in this wretched and repetitive story.

skeeterlynn

I'm just ready for a s/l where fetch isn't in conflict. :rolleyes:

Kaha
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Apr 25 2014, 10:46 AM
Kaha
Carly
LOL... Daniel is horrid but he's not as bad as Liam. But you and I are in complete agreement about Daniel's tendency to rough up women when we're constantly told he's a great guy. It also doesn't help that SC can't act. I am tired of his Incredible Hulk act.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 25 2014, 11:52 AM
Ophelia
Kaha
Carly
LOL... Daniel is horrid but he's not as bad as Liam. But you and I are in complete agreement about Daniel's tendency to rough up women when we're constantly told he's a great guy. It also doesn't help that SC can't act. I am tired of his Incredible Hulk act.
Oh, definitely. He also uses his size and strength to intimidate women (Theresa, but I'm sure there are others) and uses his position as a doctor to seduce women (Nicole, Chloe, Chelsea, Kate, etc.*). I know we're supposed to believe he has a magic orange penis, but it bothers me that he wields such an enormous amount of power in relationships where his love interest is a current or former patient. I didn't include Jennifer because the balance of power is different.

*This is not to suggest that they were unwilling, but that he was in a position of authority.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

IIttu
Ellie
That would actually end this train wreck of a storyline, so of course that's not gonna happen.

Romancer66

Kaha
Ophelia
Kaha
Carly
If we're stuck with NeDanderthal for the long haul, someday I want him to manhandle the wrong woman, who then clocks him so hard he sees stars for the next month. All the yelling, threatening, grabbing, and punching Daniel does when he's riled up doesn't make him look sexy, appealing, or macho. It makes him look like a bully.

james0479
Member Avatar

I know some people disagree with how this went down but this is my post and opinion... So Nicole makes it her MISSION to help the woman who yelled, screamed and assaulted her throughout her entire pregnancy leading to her falling down the stairs at HTS. But she can't tell the man she loves any sort of truth anymore. Ok. Whole lot of WTFery there.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Kaha
Ophelia
Kaha
Carly
I also didn't like the couple of times he grabbed JJ.

Will&Sonny

I've often wondered if the writers and/or directors are telling Shawn Christian to do those things, or if he's making that choice on his own. Say what you will about Daniel, but the roughness (which Shawn seems to have only really started displaying over the past year or so, IMO -- since around the time that J.J. arrived in Salem) always seems a bit out of character to me.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Apr 25 2014, 08:35 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Apr 25 2014, 12:50 PM
Kaha
Ophelia
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If we're stuck with NeDanderthal for the long haul, someday I want him to manhandle the wrong woman, who then clocks him so hard he sees stars for the next month. All the yelling, threatening, grabbing, and punching Daniel does when he's riled up doesn't make him look sexy, appealing, or macho. It makes him look like a bully.
He needs to manhandle Sami. She'll just shoot him, no questions asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply