Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: NBC and USA Developing New Soaps
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 03:18 AM (689 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/04/nbc-and-usa-developing-new-soaps
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

I have absolutely no idea how to react to this.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Okay.... um, gotta say I'm not really interested in telenovelas of any kind, especially if they're translated into english, that might mean they're even worse than the original ones.... and that's saying a lot....
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 25 2014, 09:09 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I can't think of one program USA has ever produced that I have found interesting.

As for NBC daytime .... Santa Barbara was fantastic. That's about it.

slanoue

I don't really consider a telenovela a soap... the format doesn't work in the same way.

As for USA, they've had many great shows I've liked, and their current show Suits is a very good soap.

Suzanne Lanoue
The TV MegaSite
Edited by slanoue, Apr 29 2014, 01:48 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Renegade_Killerbee
Apr 28 2014, 07:18 PM
I can't think of one program USA has ever produced that I have found interesting.

As for NBC daytime .... Santa Barbara was fantastic. That's about it.
Days Of Our Lives, Another World, Search For Tomorrow....should I go on?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Good for NBC....I would have NEVER pegged them as the network that would show interest in new soap opera development.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply