Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (24,508 Views)
Ellie

General Info:

This thread is for social media posts related to Days. We've omitted "interesting/spoilerish" from the title, but that hasn't really changed: We're looking for posts which help our understanding of the behind-the-scenes, or on the screen, workings of the show. If you're not sure if a post fits, feel free to post it, but an admin may jump in if someone continually posts items which aren't really relevant.

Additionally, the ideal posts for this thread are posts which would not otherwise go in their own thread.. If you're a newer member and not as familiar with what types of items go in separate threads, feel free to PM an admin or put something here with a note, but in general major news items get their own threads. It doesn't matter if we also hear about it in social media. If SOD has an article called "EXCLUSIVE: Ali Sweeney decides to stay", it doesn't matter if they also tweet it. (Ps - she's not staying, as far as we know, but items like that have been put in the twitter thread in the past few months.)

Posting these items:

Tweets: Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet from the web, click the time stamp ("21m") which will put a link in the address bar. To link a tweet from a phone, click the "..." and choose copy link to tweet. If this is difficult, please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

Instagram: We very much prefer that the picture be posted here along with the caption. Please put the caption in quotes. Posting the picture may require uploading it to a service like photobucket to get a link, or you can go to the instagram account on the web. If you are unable to post the picture, please leave a note in your post asking if another member can do it for you. (For example: "Justin Gaston just posted the cover of his last script. His instagram is ____. Can anyone grab it for me?")

Facebook: If on the web, click on the timestamp for a link. If on the phone, please quote the post and follow the instructions for instagram above regarding pictures.

Other social media: (Vine, etc) - Same rules, please try to link if possible, otherwise quote and ask for help posting.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to Ellie rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before adding it to this list. (Unfortunately, this is true even if a known Days person tweets someone back.)

We have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

Social Media Accounts
Note: We've only included public accounts where one doesn't have to request access.

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays Instagram: nbcdays

Current Days Cast - from when they start taping to when they stop airing
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus Instagram: Camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris Instagram: blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Kassie DePaiva - @KassieDePaiva
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Justin Gaston - @JMichaelGaston
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Aaron & Griffin Kunitz Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley Instagram: Jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn Instagram: Meredithscottlynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi Instagram: Katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf Instagram: Ericmartsolf
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
True O'Brien - @trueobrien
Allison Paige - @AllisonPaigeN
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Kevin Riggin - @KRiggin815
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook Instagram: alisweeney
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan Instagram: gregvaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson Instagram: theguywilson
Robert Scott Wilson - @MrRobertScott Instagram: robertscottwilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Days Contact Info:

Spoiler: click to toggle

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Days is taping this week.

Here's last week's wrap-up.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9092834/1/#new

Here is the tweets thread from when this week's shows were filmed.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8880628/1/
Kristian, Deidre, Chrishell, Kristian, James, Ali, Allison Paige, Casey, Greg, Jen, and Lauren worked. Deidre and Chrishell worked together for the first time. James and Ali worked together, and Allison and Casey worked together. Chrishell was sick, and her wardrobe for the day was just lingerie. Lauren took a picture with a “hot set” sign. It was possibly the Horton Cabin. SOD reported Days was looking to replace Sydney and to find a man with a distictive voice to be a hitman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall 4h
Back to work on Wednesday! Gotta look good!!! http://fb.me/2nEmsEdv6
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/460674027019722752
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Deidre posts a pic of her and Dr Orange on FB and 'fans' say they should get together? ... I can't even...
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 28 2014, 07:29 AM
Deidre posts a pic of her and Dr Orange on FB and 'fans' say they should get together? ... I can't even...
GAWD, NO!!!!! :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
ewwww....where's the bathroom!

now, would you rather have her single/with John or with Dr. Disgusting and have much more screentime?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
i'd literally rather see her with Stefano before that travesty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oak Alley
Apr 28 2014, 08:30 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
ewwww....where's the bathroom!

now, would you rather have her single/with John or with Dr. Disgusting and have much more screentime?
I would rather have her off this show than ever suffer through that!
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 28 2014, 09:05 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Marlena and Stefano would make an interesting pair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Back when Stefano was paralyzed and had his amnesia and he was "good" (and Marlena was his caregiver out of guilt because she's caused it), I swore up and down that they were going to pair them together, but Stefano either got his memory back or proved to be faking (I forget exactly which) before it ever happened. But I'm certain they STRONGLY hinted at that story direction. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I can't imagine Stefano in any kind of real romance. He's too cartoonish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 28 2014, 11:51 AM
Back when Stefano was paralyzed and had his amnesia and he was "good" (and Marlena was his caregiver out of guilt because she's caused it), I swore up and down that they were going to pair them together, but Stefano either got his memory back or proved to be faking (I forget exactly which) before it ever happened. But I'm certain they STRONGLY hinted at that story direction. lol
Stefano lost his memory when MarDevil chucked him from the balcony of the Penthouse. He got it back in Aremid, when he was struck by lightning, but continued to pretend he had amnesia to try & get Marlena to love him. It was found out he was faking when he tried to kidnap her from Aremid, but failed because Celeste & Lexie figured it all out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
I LOVED that storyline!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 28 2014, 01:09 PM
Matt
Stefano lost his memory when MarDevil chucked him from the balcony of the Penthouse. He got it back in Aremid, when he was struck by lightning, but continued to pretend he had amnesia to try & get Marlena to love him. It was found out he was faking when he tried to kidnap her from Aremid, but failed because Celeste & Lexie figured it all out.
This was in the tunnels was it not? There was a big explosion or something? This is also when Lexie learned Stefano was her father and held him at gunpoint right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 28 2014, 01:39 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 28 2014, 01:09 PM
Matt
This was in the tunnels was it not? There was a big explosion or something? This is also when Lexie learned Stefano was her father and held him at gunpoint right?
Yes, this was in the tunnels & caves under & around Aremid - Celeste was on to Stefano from the get-go because of her abilities (and her crazy hats). He was confronted by Lexie who was aiming a gun at him, but there was a cave in & he got away. Stefano then tried to take Marlena by boat, but failed because by then Abe & 1/2 of Salem was after him - he escaped by helicopter as John & Marlena went back to shore in a rowboat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=667elMhAURU&list=PLCD0D128C5D9E9F59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6EG4j0MvE&list=PLCD0D128C5D9E9F59

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 28 2014, 10:47 AM
blueskies
Apr 28 2014, 09:05 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Marlena and Stefano would make an interesting pair.
It would be a great storyline! As long as Marlena was forced to marry him somehow and John was in the mix. They could never hook up because of any kind of attraction or anything like that. The possibilities are endless. Too bad TomSell have no interest in writing for them.
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Matt
She suspected he had his memory back in Aremid. He got it back when he was struck by lightning. She confronted him and he then proceeded to kidnap her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
All I gotta say is: Ewwww!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Guy Wilson @THEguywilson
monday monday monday! :-)
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/460834570871386112

Joanie Nowak @Nowak_Lola ·
@THEguywilson I guess the smiley face means it is a good start!

Guy Wilson @THEguywilson
@Nowak_Lola yup I'm at work:) #Days
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/460837525234274304
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic