Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (24,091 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 4 2014, 05:38 PM
Yoryla
May 4 2014, 03:13 PM
lysie
May 2 2014, 07:25 PM
As far as I can tell, nothing is happening with TBL right now. Her 2nd novel comes out early June. So she may very well be there to say something about her final day (and maybe even announce she's already done?) or to announce what she's doing next.
Perhaps she is already announcing what her new project after Days will be. Like, say, her own show doing... something.
Could you imagine if she says she decided not to leave after all, lol
No :blulaugh:

Man, that would be horrible, after all these months of thinking she is about to go :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 4 2014, 05:41 PM
Yoryla
May 4 2014, 03:39 PM
DocandJohn4ever
May 4 2014, 01:51 AM
daysmemories
May 4 2014, 01:13 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If Sami forgives EJ for cheating on her I will have lost every once of respect I have left for her :shame:
I don't get this at all. Why do some automatically assume that her marrying him means she's forgiven him? Lol, people do marry for other reasons than love. Not only do I not see her forgiving him at all, to me, them getting married is even more proof that she hasn't forgiven him but is planning to take him for all he's worth.
Maybe they get married and she finds out after that. He would still be wearing his wedding ring.
Quite possible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 4 2014, 10:46 PM
aimees76
May 4 2014, 10:12 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 4 2014, 08:07 PM
aimees76
May 4 2014, 07:45 PM
For me personally, Sami has forgiven and forgotten THE most unforgivable, disgraceful, hateful, awful things a person can do - which I think is ridiculous and totally un-Sami-like ... but for HER, cheating has always been the WORST thing, because of her mom & John ... so if after ALL that she has forgiven of EJ, she could scrape the bottom of the barrel to manage to forgive this, too ... well I realize some people think that shows how true and deep their love is, but for ME personally, it would show a complete lack of self-respect and dignity, and simply rolling over and taking whatever he throws at her because she is simply not strong enough anymore to stand on her own. Which makes me very, very sad.
I can't stand Sami - and I won't apologize for hating a fictional character because I actually have a great deal of respect for AS as a mom/wife/etc...but perhaps, IF the scenario you described comes to fruition, Sami finds it in her heart to FINALLY forgive - REALLY forive - both Marlena and John for their affair...that could clear the path for them to reconcile (especially with John in the hospital) as well as provide Sami a plus-one in the grow-the-hell-up department. It might also provide Sami the maturity (if one could call it that) to forgive EJ...with the stipulation that if he EVER cheats again, they'll find parts of him scattered throughout North America.
Meh.

I might be down with that if not for the countless other atrocities he committed against her and her loved ones. That's my point. I'm thinking the cheating will be the final straw. If it's not ... it sends the message that nothing will be. IMO, of course.

And for the record, I would love for Sami to finally, really truly forgive John & Marlena. I just don't think forgiving them means she should forgive EJ, because how much is one person really supposed to take from a man who claims to love her?
Here is a quote from the movie the Mexican that can answer your question perfectly.

"I have to ask you a question. It's a good one so think about it. If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?
Jerry: Never."

I love that quote. It fits Ejami IMO.

Man I liked that movie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 4 2014, 08:07 PM
aimees76
May 4 2014, 07:45 PM
For me personally, Sami has forgiven and forgotten THE most unforgivable, disgraceful, hateful, awful things a person can do - which I think is ridiculous and totally un-Sami-like ... but for HER, cheating has always been the WORST thing, because of her mom & John ... so if after ALL that she has forgiven of EJ, she could scrape the bottom of the barrel to manage to forgive this, too ... well I realize some people think that shows how true and deep their love is, but for ME personally, it would show a complete lack of self-respect and dignity, and simply rolling over and taking whatever he throws at her because she is simply not strong enough anymore to stand on her own. Which makes me very, very sad.
I can't stand Sami - and I won't apologize for hating a fictional character because I actually have a great deal of respect for AS as a mom/wife/etc...but perhaps, IF the scenario you described comes to fruition, Sami finds it in her heart to FINALLY forgive - REALLY forive - both Marlena and John for their affair...that could clear the path for them to reconcile (especially with John in the hospital) as well as provide Sami a plus-one in the grow-the-hell-up department. It might also provide Sami the maturity (if one could call it that) to forgive EJ...with the stipulation that if he EVER cheats again, they'll find parts of him scattered throughout North America.
Now this is a fun idea for a stipulation :D
Edited by Yoryla, May 5 2014, 04:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 4 2014, 11:39 PM
SoapGal1
May 4 2014, 10:39 PM
Rosebud
May 4 2014, 05:30 PM
Jezebel
May 4 2014, 09:28 AM
Miss Blogger @MissLove2Blog
@IamJamesScott i hope EJ and Sami receive a happy ending

Scott @IamJamesScott
@MissLove2Blog it's going to be something really special ;-)
I hope he's being facetious, otherwise... :puke:
I really don't think so.

I've read the tweets & I saw the chat. Homeboy is positively giddy.

Not to mention his declaration at DOD that Ejami should get married & stay married....now we have/had pics of him sporting a wedding band.

He's the biggest Ejami fanboy ever & he's giddy. They're getting married & most likely riding off into the sunset with their kids.

IMO
If that happens, I am going to be disappointed. Neither character should have that kind of exit. Talk about boring.

I have to say, while I wouldn't be totally against the idea of them having a happily ever after idea because I wouldn't think they had deserved it, to me, they should go out in a blaze of glory, because it fits to their characters so much better. That's who they are.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Yoryla
May 5 2014, 04:06 AM
waterlilly
May 4 2014, 03:56 PM
Yoryla
May 4 2014, 03:40 PM
Jason47
May 4 2014, 02:30 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepJane Kunitz @JaneKunitz 12h
Thanks @IamJamesScott you rock! pic.twitter.com/LgsdZvW3NL
https://twitter.com/JaneKunitz/status/462660057969074176
Posted Image
That's in front of the DiMera mansion.
In the fall if you go by the leaves.
Yes, I was just about to say I love those leaves :D
I'm kinda curious, if JS is dressed here as James or as EJ.
Edited by thepadange, May 5 2014, 05:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic