Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (24,931 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 28 2014, 07:29 AM
Deidre posts a pic of her and Dr Orange on FB and 'fans' say they should get together? ... I can't even...
Lol...... this is why I never use Facebook........ that place is just bizarre.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 28 2014, 10:47 AM
blueskies
Apr 28 2014, 09:05 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Deidre posts a pic of her and Dr Orange on FB and 'fans' say they should get together? ... I can't even...
i'd literally rather see her with Stefano before that travesty.
Marlena and Stefano would make an interesting pair.
I've always wanted this lol. Actually, the thing that I've waited more was that Mar would trick Stefano and have him think she's fallen for him, only to move into the DiMera mansion and try to dismantle the family from the inside. And of course, at the same time keep an eye on Kristen and EJ. Hee hee :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 11:57 AM
I can't imagine Stefano in any kind of real romance. He's too cartoonish.
I don't think so, I like his romances, they're just different, God knows I wouldn't want another Dannifer "puppy love story" ever again, lol.

I think Stefano and Kate make a great pair, and Stefano and Marlena are always interesting and a joy to watch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

@KJAlfonso

"Catching up in the makeup room ;))" pic.twitter.com/zbH6oWjeuk
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460906102201151490

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

"Here is @KJAlfonso and Mary Beth Evans on the set DOOL! Wonderful ladies!" pic.twitter.com/PMH1uNgBiz
https://twitter.com/LuvTLC/status/460889303992631296

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 05:27 PM
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

Oh dear. The show isn't going to put KA in animal print, are they?
KA doesn't deserve that.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

nananana7
Apr 28 2014, 05:31 PM
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

KA doesn't deserve that.
I think she looks cute in animal print.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

^^ well yes she looks awesome in everything.
But still.

The two of them do look good together :)
Edited by nananana7, Apr 28 2014, 05:45 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

nananana7
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

KA doesn't deserve that.
I think she looks great. It's nice to see her in some spicier clothing for a change.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 28 2014, 06:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Hope yr all having a Beautiful Day ;))) http://pic.twitter.com/v9IPlFVTNv
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460924726844878848

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 28 2014, 11:51 AM
Back when Stefano was paralyzed and had his amnesia and he was "good" (and Marlena was his caregiver out of guilt because she's caused it), I swore up and down that they were going to pair them together, but Stefano either got his memory back or proved to be faking (I forget exactly which) before it ever happened. But I'm certain they STRONGLY hinted at that story direction. lol
That period was SUCH an angsty J&M period, in a good way. John was going out of his mind, Marlena was feeling consumed by guilt (again!) and there was no need to tell us who felt what because we saw every single, angsty moment of it. John looking at Marlena like he wanted to take her pain away and run away with her, and like he was seconds away from twisting Stefano's neck at the same time.

Ah, angst... I miss you, soap opera staple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 28 2014, 01:54 PM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 28 2014, 01:39 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 28 2014, 01:09 PM
Matt
Apr 28 2014, 11:51 AM
Back when Stefano was paralyzed and had his amnesia and he was "good" (and Marlena was his caregiver out of guilt because she's caused it), I swore up and down that they were going to pair them together, but Stefano either got his memory back or proved to be faking (I forget exactly which) before it ever happened. But I'm certain they STRONGLY hinted at that story direction. lol
Stefano lost his memory when MarDevil chucked him from the balcony of the Penthouse. He got it back in Aremid, when he was struck by lightning, but continued to pretend he had amnesia to try & get Marlena to love him. It was found out he was faking when he tried to kidnap her from Aremid, but failed because Celeste & Lexie figured it all out.
This was in the tunnels was it not? There was a big explosion or something? This is also when Lexie learned Stefano was her father and held him at gunpoint right?
Yes, this was in the tunnels & caves under & around Aremid - Celeste was on to Stefano from the get-go because of her abilities (and her crazy hats). He was confronted by Lexie who was aiming a gun at him, but there was a cave in & he got away. Stefano then tried to take Marlena by boat, but failed because by then Abe & 1/2 of Salem was after him - he escaped by helicopter as John & Marlena went back to shore in a rowboat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=667elMhAURU&list=PLCD0D128C5D9E9F59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6EG4j0MvE&list=PLCD0D128C5D9E9F59

Oh God, remember Marlena waking up with John by her side? I was SO SURE they were going to be together, FINALLY. And then that goddamn stupid letter. She saved his life, nookie would just be right!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 28 2014, 04:18 PM
fundays13
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
I've always wanted this lol. Actually, the thing that I've waited more was that Mar would trick Stefano and have him think she's fallen for him, only to move into the DiMera mansion and try to dismantle the family from the inside. And of course, at the same time keep an eye on Kristen and EJ. Hee hee :biggrin:
That's all I wanted after John's death. I wanted Marlena to marry Stefano in order to grant Sami a divorce from EJ and peace between the families. Then have her find John by accident, Stefano discovers him missing, turns out Marlena is holding him and nursing him back to health. Stefano turns the tables on her, and Marlena comes home to find John there, and from then on it's a cat/mouse game between Stef and Marlena, as we see J&M fall in love again, John gets his memory back and doesn't reveal anything to Stef as he and Marlena prepare to take him down. Ah, possibilities.

Damn, KA and DC are beautiful together! I'm so ready for this!

I'm just gonna ignore the morons saying Dan/Mar should get together, because seriously... I just can't even...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Apr 28 2014, 07:23 PM
Damn, KA and DC are beautiful together! I'm so ready for this!
I do love Kristian for today's "Haiden" BTS pic. Ever since Peter convinced her to get Twitter, she's been awesome about tweeting pics - not just random BTS group shots, but also making sure that she's giving her biggest fanbase some BTS shots. She was the first to tweet out a pic of herself & Peter working together (not that I blame Peter for only ever tweeting out one given when the pics were tweeted out), and she's posted a handful of pics of herself & Daniel already, even though it hasn't been long since his scenes started airing. Not only that, but she's pretty good about tweeting some pics of herself & little Lauren (which makes those that aren't so excited about the prospect of Hope & Aiden happy).
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
And let's not forget those FB lunatics, who'd like to see FauxRoman and Marlena get back together. If Wayne was still playing Roman, I could understand it. But Josh Taylor, whose forehead hasn't moved for a decade or so and who constantly fails to articulate words...
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Hand to the sky AMEN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 28 2014, 04:18 PM
fundays13
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Marlena as Kristen's step mom <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 28 2014, 04:14 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Lol...... this is why I never use Facebook........ that place is just bizarre.
Most of the posts on the Days Facebook page are so bizarre
I just don't get it :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

nananana7
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

KA doesn't deserve that.
As long as the outfit didn't come from a real animal, what's the big deal? KA looks even more AWESOME in animal print IMO! :wub: I didn't get Hope going cougar so this is the next best thing! :rockon: It's actually a whole LOT BETTER!!! :cheer: :popcorn: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

KA is just stunning! I'm stunned over how stunning she is!

:wub:

Edited by Oak Alley, Apr 29 2014, 02:20 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Apr 29 2014, 02:18 AM
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

KA is just stunning! I'm stunned over how stunning she is!

:wub:

I may get slammed for this by the Bope fans, but the more I see Hope & Aiden, the more I don't want Bo back. Not even for the 50th or a "Bo dies" storyline...just let them divorce quietly & be done with it. Hope & KA deserve better & quite frankly, seeing her in animal print & with a new man just makes me :cheer: !!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic