Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (25,105 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 28 2014, 05:31 PM
jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 05:27 PM
@KJAlfonso

"Catching up in the makeup room ;))" pic.twitter.com/zbH6oWjeuk
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460906102201151490

Posted Image

Oh dear. The show isn't going to put KA in animal print, are they?
KA doesn't deserve that.
nananana7
Apr 28 2014, 05:44 PM
^^ well yes she looks awesome in everything.
But still.

The two of them do look good together :)
Just to clarify:
A) I generally don't like the look of animal print on anybody at all.
B) I'm still recovering from the atrocious black-and-white animal print dress that Sami was wearing last week.

But I have to agree with you all that KA looks awesome
and ... if it means that Hope is dressed in a "spicy" way, as one of you worded it, then she's having FUN. And I'm totally in favor of Hope having fun! I am happily intrigued by wondering what storyline would inspire Hope to dress this way?!

And she does look great.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 29 2014, 07:30 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 28 2014, 06:35 PM
She's rocking the dress. But more importantly, I really love the delight in her smile!

Oh! She's wearing her wedding ring here? (remember she wasn't in last week's tweet)
Edited by nananana7, Apr 29 2014, 07:31 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So the bumpit is making a come back on Days? lol
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 29 2014, 06:52 AM
Oak Alley
Apr 29 2014, 02:18 AM
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

KA is just stunning! I'm stunned over how stunning she is!

:wub:

I may get slammed for this by the Bope fans, but the more I see Hope & Aiden, the more I don't want Bo back. Not even for the 50th or a "Bo dies" storyline...just let them divorce quietly & be done with it. Hope & KA deserve better & quite frankly, seeing her in animal print & with a new man just makes me :cheer: !!
I'm in the same boat. I so want to see a romantic love story with Haiden, and Bo can stay gone..be presumed dead and if Peter ever wants to come back to close off the show when/if it gets cancelled then he can do it....I don't even want him for the 50th anniversary any longer.
Online Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I wonder if they are delaying scenes with Kristen (Eileen) and others that may involve Marlena (Deidre) because of her surgery. I wonder if she accommodated filming for Deidre Hall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 29 2014, 07:43 AM
She does look more Nighttime Hope than Original Recipe Hope in that pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 29 2014, 08:52 AM
I wonder if they are delaying scenes with Kristen (Eileen) and others that may involve Marlena (Deidre) because of her surgery. I wonder if she accommodated filming for Deidre Hall.
I have a feeling the 7 shows Deidre is filming later in the week heavily involve Jen Lilley. My guess is John wakes up from his coma and tells Marlena and Kayla/Daniel that drunk!Theresa is the one who hit him with her car and that is when Marlena tears into Theresa, and Brady dumps her and heads back to Kristen. Jen Lilley has been shooting a lot of scenes with both Anne, Brady, and Marlena lately. I figure Deidre has been working some with Eileen, but whatever story they have isn't going to climax into November sweeps.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That picture of Haiden is adorable...they have chemistry!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

freedom
Apr 29 2014, 09:34 AM
ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 29 2014, 08:52 AM
I have a feeling the 7 shows Deidre is filming later in the week heavily involve Jen Lilley. My guess is John wakes up from his coma and tells Marlena and Kayla/Daniel that drunk!Theresa is the one who hit him with her car and that is when Marlena tears into Theresa, and Brady dumps her and heads back to Kristen. Jen Lilley has been shooting a lot of scenes with both Anne, Brady, and Marlena lately. I figure Deidre has been working some with Eileen, but whatever story they have isn't going to climax into November sweeps.
Wha??? That's a lot of speculation there.
Edited by Rosebud, Apr 29 2014, 11:08 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Oak Alley
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

I may get slammed for this by the Bope fans, but the more I see Hope & Aiden, the more I don't want Bo back. Not even for the 50th or a "Bo dies" storyline...just let them divorce quietly & be done with it. Hope & KA deserve better & quite frankly, seeing her in animal print & with a new man just makes me :cheer: !!
No slamming from this Bope fan. I'm quite enjoying Hope & Aiden myself. Of course, it's Peter's post-departure antics that have assisted in making me more open to Hope moving on with someone else. I do still eventually want Bo to return, but right now, I'm good with his return happening when the show is about to end. I would still rather Hope find out Bo was dead than simply have them divorce - they kept Hope attached to off-screen Bo for this long, at least make the resolution into something meaty for KA - she deserves that much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Oak Alley
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

Bope fan here love your post totally agree with it no slamming from me :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 29 2014, 07:27 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 28 2014, 06:35 PM
She's rocking the dress. But more importantly, I really love the delight in her smile!

Oh! She's wearing her wedding ring here? (remember she wasn't in last week's tweet)
It's hard to tell if she's wearing it. I guess technically there's a ring between the two bigger rings, but it seems like an awkward place for it to be. She has other stacking rings in her collection, and it's hard to tell if it's her wedding band or a single band from one of those sets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
At least it's on Hope & not EJ. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 29 2014, 09:05 AM
LuvingLumi
She's not dressed in all black, her hair isn't 1/2 up, and she's not wearing dark red lipstick. But other than that... ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

I hate animal prints when it goes overboard. I don't think anyone looks good on them regardless of how gorgeous the person is. But animal prints in smaller pieces like a handbag or shoe, or even a camisole worn under a jacket can work very well.

I also think someone of AS's age shouldn't wear animal prints. It usually looks better on women over 45.
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Apr 29 2014, 07:45 AM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Oak Alley
jam6242
@KJAlfonso

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

I'm in the same boat. I so want to see a romantic love story with Haiden, and Bo can stay gone..be presumed dead and if Peter ever wants to come back to close off the show when/if it gets cancelled then he can do it....I don't even want him for the 50th anniversary any longer.
I LOVE Haiden. I'm so excited for their story. Bo who? And I never ever thought I'd say that, but here I am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I like Hope & Aiden too. There's chemistry between them & a huge plus, KA finally has a storyline! :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I'm just happy Aiden is around...withor without Hope...he's damn pretty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
Thanks for reminding me of that crap storyline curtesy of Dena ickley. :drunk: that was the same period as Maggie getting trapped in a coffin and Melanie kidnapping. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 29 2014, 02:13 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
Thanks for reminding me of that crap storyline curtesy of Dena ickley. :drunk: that was the same period as Maggie getting trapped in a coffin and Melanie kidnapping. :facepalm:
I thought NT Hope was kinda fun. Plus, she gave Kristian something to do while Tomlin (via Higley) tried to push his "Carbo" agenda. Bo getting the confession out of NT Hope along with him showing Hope the confession tape the next morning were Kristian's best performances that year, and they showed a range of what she could do - in just 2 episodes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic