Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (30,963 Views)
IIttu
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 28 2014, 07:29 AM
Deidre posts a pic of her and Dr Orange on FB and 'fans' say they should get together? ... I can't even...
And let's not forget those FB lunatics, who'd like to see FauxRoman and Marlena get back together. If Wayne was still playing Roman, I could understand it. But Josh Taylor, whose forehead hasn't moved for a decade or so and who constantly fails to articulate words...
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

More Daniel and Marlena? Good times, good times.. :drunk: (I sure hope it's just some random behind the scenes shot with Shawn)
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2014, 09:24 PM

Eileen said in her MF interview tonight that she's back for 3-4 months, working 2 days a week but doing many eppi's per day.
So does this mean Eileen and Ali will stop taping around the same time or not? When did Eileen start filming? Is there a chance Sami's exit storyline will have something to do with Kristen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 2 2014, 02:59 PM
AmbernOK
May 1 2014, 09:41 AM
Team WilSon
May 1 2014, 09:40 AM
Greg Vaughan: Morning Love to You nbcdays #ericole #gregvaughan #arizucker http://instagram.com/p/ndQpg3hjyp/
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/461871374873923585

Posted Image
Oh, my heart!!! :wub:
Not impressed.

IMO Ericole have always been boring and I certainly could never see them working out in the long run. I mean, it was visible already just by looking at last year's scenes in the rectory. What did they do there? Nothing. It only got interesting when they made them into a quad with Kristen and Brady.
Not to mention that Nicole wasted a whole year of her life working there and repenting some of her sins, which IMO were never real sins at all (sorry, I really have no sympathy for Jen). What she did this winter by getting back into the groove and bcoming a reporter is what she should have and could have been doing already a year ago instead of wasting her time on there being a priest's assistant, I mean, Good God. Plus, the fact of the matter is, these two are not suited for each other. Eric would and has dragged her down and made her boring. Also, how would they ever even work if the really got together? What would happen if they get married? I mean, I cannot imagine that Eric could accept let alone condone Nicole's shenanigans and free spirit, not to mention the fact that she would do anything to get a good scoop, etc. (not that they would ever concentrate on her work part that way as the might have done 15 years ago). I mean, I just don't see it. They aren't compatible, are worlds apart, and would eventually have to change to be able to be with each other. Isn't that exactly what people wouldn't want to happen? Also, looks are not enought to make a good couple, saying how they would "look good together" means absolutely nothing IMO. So do Rafe and Jordan, and they're awful, lol.
I blame it all on these awful writers. Ericole / Nicole / Ari and Greg had lots of potential. But because this is Days... :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic