Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (31,319 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 28 2014, 05:31 PM
jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 05:27 PM
@KJAlfonso

"Catching up in the makeup room ;))" pic.twitter.com/zbH6oWjeuk
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460906102201151490

Posted Image

Oh dear. The show isn't going to put KA in animal print, are they?
KA doesn't deserve that.
I think she looks cute in animal print.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Hope yr all having a Beautiful Day ;))) http://pic.twitter.com/v9IPlFVTNv
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460924726844878848

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Apr 28 2014, 07:23 PM
Damn, KA and DC are beautiful together! I'm so ready for this!
I do love Kristian for today's "Haiden" BTS pic. Ever since Peter convinced her to get Twitter, she's been awesome about tweeting pics - not just random BTS group shots, but also making sure that she's giving her biggest fanbase some BTS shots. She was the first to tweet out a pic of herself & Peter working together (not that I blame Peter for only ever tweeting out one given when the pics were tweeted out), and she's posted a handful of pics of herself & Daniel already, even though it hasn't been long since his scenes started airing. Not only that, but she's pretty good about tweeting some pics of herself & little Lauren (which makes those that aren't so excited about the prospect of Hope & Aiden happy).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 29 2014, 06:52 AM
Oak Alley
Apr 29 2014, 02:18 AM
jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 05:27 PM
@KJAlfonso

"Catching up in the makeup room ;))" pic.twitter.com/zbH6oWjeuk
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460906102201151490

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

KA is just stunning! I'm stunned over how stunning she is!

:wub:

I may get slammed for this by the Bope fans, but the more I see Hope & Aiden, the more I don't want Bo back. Not even for the 50th or a "Bo dies" storyline...just let them divorce quietly & be done with it. Hope & KA deserve better & quite frankly, seeing her in animal print & with a new man just makes me :cheer: !!
No slamming from this Bope fan. I'm quite enjoying Hope & Aiden myself. Of course, it's Peter's post-departure antics that have assisted in making me more open to Hope moving on with someone else. I do still eventually want Bo to return, but right now, I'm good with his return happening when the show is about to end. I would still rather Hope find out Bo was dead than simply have them divorce - they kept Hope attached to off-screen Bo for this long, at least make the resolution into something meaty for KA - she deserves that much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 29 2014, 07:27 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 28 2014, 06:35 PM
She's rocking the dress. But more importantly, I really love the delight in her smile!

Oh! She's wearing her wedding ring here? (remember she wasn't in last week's tweet)
It's hard to tell if she's wearing it. I guess technically there's a ring between the two bigger rings, but it seems like an awkward place for it to be. She has other stacking rings in her collection, and it's hard to tell if it's her wedding band or a single band from one of those sets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 29 2014, 07:43 AM
So the bumpit is making a come back on Days? lol
At least it's on Hope & not EJ. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 29 2014, 09:05 AM
LuvingLumi
She does look more Nighttime Hope than Original Recipe Hope in that pic.
She's not dressed in all black, her hair isn't 1/2 up, and she's not wearing dark red lipstick. But other than that... ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 29 2014, 02:13 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
Thanks for reminding me of that crap storyline curtesy of Dena ickley. :drunk: that was the same period as Maggie getting trapped in a coffin and Melanie kidnapping. :facepalm:
I thought NT Hope was kinda fun. Plus, she gave Kristian something to do while Tomlin (via Higley) tried to push his "Carbo" agenda. Bo getting the confession out of NT Hope along with him showing Hope the confession tape the next morning were Kristian's best performances that year, and they showed a range of what she could do - in just 2 episodes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Grabbing a quick bite at the Brady Pub;)) http://t.co/EkP9CG4txU
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/461301334650540032

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
Apr 29 2014, 06:23 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmA4He1Ct9Y

Love the way Brady goes down.. Wonder what happened to his branding?
I think it was just a stamp. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TammyNurse: @KJAlfonso met Peggy #carolinebrady last year at a tribute for Andy Griffith, a beautiful and sweet lady! I was happy! Love #daysofourlives
KJAlfonso: @TammyNurse Peggy and I were just talking about that today in my dressing room;))!
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/461306293970419712
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

New BTS pic of Kristian that was just posted on her Fan Club Facebook page:

Posted Image
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=616715341739580&set=pb.186134531464332.-2207520000.1398991738.&type=3&theater

(It was taken on Monday.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 1 2014, 08:45 PM
Who is the blonde in the other chair?
Mary Beth, I think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Reese
May 2 2014, 09:01 PM
BeeBee
May 2 2014, 08:51 PM
Rosebud
May 2 2014, 08:44 PM
Jason47
May 2 2014, 07:21 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Her newest projects? So much for spending more time with family.
LOL!! I had forgotten about spending more time with the family.Now I am definitely watching.I want to see if she mentions said family while listing her newest projects.
Did anybody really believe that? :rolleyes: lol
If Ali's trying to model her "reasons for exiting" after Peter's, she should know that it's hard work to keep trying to keep up a lie & that fans aren't stupid. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 2 2014, 10:28 PM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2014, 08:58 PM
blueskies
May 2 2014, 06:28 PM
AS is going to be on Ellen on 5/6/14. So Tuesday. Wonder what she's going to say...
I would not be at all surprised if she says she's done taping already
Yeah, I'm thinking today was her final day. Not that it would make me happy, but it makes sense.
Why would it make sense? They shoot 5 months in advance, so we can't really even start to predict what's going on with the show. The one tidbit we know is that Sami & Kate seemed to be ruling the DiMansion. They could've kicked Stefano & EJ out on their asses.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 2 2014, 11:06 PM
Restless84
May 2 2014, 10:28 PM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2014, 08:58 PM
blueskies
May 2 2014, 06:28 PM
AS is going to be on Ellen on 5/6/14. So Tuesday. Wonder what she's going to say...
I would not be at all surprised if she says she's done taping already
Yeah, I'm thinking today was her final day. Not that it would make me happy, but it makes sense.
It really makes AS look needy and egocentric.First she goes on Ellen to announce she is leaving.James keeps quiet about leaving even though they likely both told the show around the same time they were not renewing.James has his interview with MF then SOD announces today he is leaving.While the dust is still swirling from his announcement,AS is back on Ellen to talk about her newest projects which apparently don't cause her to miss time with her family so that attention returns to her.I think she is going to miss Days more than she thinks.TBL probably only has one or two seasons left.I don't think she is talented enough to carry a talk show for long.Its not as easy as it looks.I mean what happened to that reality thing she had going.Did it last more than a month? I also did not hear any high praise after her made for Hallmark movie.I never saw either and I imagine a lot of other viewers gave it a miss.Sometimes soap performers don't realize some people only watch them on other projects because they like their character on the soap.
Has Ali ever really done anything outside of Days (in terms of fictional shows, not reality shows)? I know she did that one Hallmark Channel movie with Greg, but outside of that?! Also, outside of a bit of Stan, she's always played Sami in her right mind. Sami was never possessed, mind controlled, or anything like that that would force Ali to play an almost completely different character. Sami also never had amnesia. So even within Days, she hasn't really had as much variety of roles as most soap actors that have been on a show for 20 years have had.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
May 3 2014, 08:54 PM
A pic that showed James's left hand with a wedding ring on it.
1. Which pic was/is this?
2. It might mean EJami actually managed to get married, or it could mean that EJ decided to marry someone else. (I still think it's hard to believe that Sami would still marry EJ after learning about EJabby, so the EJabby reveal would have to happen after the wedding, unless EJ decides to marry Abby (or someone other than Sami).)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 3 2014, 09:02 PM
blueskies
May 3 2014, 08:39 PM
Checkers
May 3 2014, 06:26 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
May 3 2014, 06:06 PM
I wonder if that tweet/pic means the Johnny actors are gone as well.

@JaneKunitz wait..what did I miss? Did they age the boys up?

Jane Kunitz ‏@JaneKunitz 2h
@Zachary_Haven no tv parents both leaving show

I think so.
she must have posted something spoilerish too b/c she asked someone to remove something & then said she was in trouble. Anyone happen to catch what it was?
She might as well have kept it up because her tweets seem just as spoilerish.

I guess it's not likely, but I really want Allie to stay with Lucas. It doesn't seem fair that Sami will just up and leave with her. Lucas has already missed out on enough time with Allie.
Not only that, but Allie still being in Salem gives Ciara another child to interact with. Without Allie, the only kids Ciara will be interacting with are Theo & Chase. The kid needs a female friend. lol.
Obviously, the show can always bring in guest kid actors to play Ciara's friends, but it's not the same as having a steady on-screen friendship.

And just while we're on the topic of kids & friendship, I'd love to see more Ciara/Theo. We got a bit around Christmas thanks to the earring, but I want more. Maybe Ciara would feel comfortable talking to Theo about her feelings regarding her daddy being away?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic