Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (30,939 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
Come on Ron, We are counting on YOU !!

So the bumpit is making a come back on Days? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 29 2014, 06:52 AM
Oak Alley
Apr 29 2014, 02:18 AM
jam6242
Apr 28 2014, 05:27 PM
@KJAlfonso

"Catching up in the makeup room ;))" pic.twitter.com/zbH6oWjeuk
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/460906102201151490

Posted Image

@LuvTLC

KA is just stunning! I'm stunned over how stunning she is!

:wub:

I may get slammed for this by the Bope fans, but the more I see Hope & Aiden, the more I don't want Bo back. Not even for the 50th or a "Bo dies" storyline...just let them divorce quietly & be done with it. Hope & KA deserve better & quite frankly, seeing her in animal print & with a new man just makes me :cheer: !!
I'm in the same boat. I so want to see a romantic love story with Haiden, and Bo can stay gone..be presumed dead and if Peter ever wants to come back to close off the show when/if it gets cancelled then he can do it....I don't even want him for the 50th anniversary any longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
May 1 2014, 07:38 AM
sillibella
May 1 2014, 05:43 AM
Yoryla
Apr 30 2014, 04:43 PM
Gold Derby @goldderby 1 h

.@nbcdays will clean up at the @DaytimeEmmys according to our predictions >> http://bit.ly/1iB1Fr7 #DAYS #DOOL

Posted Image
Not to be a bitch but aren't the Daytime Emmys widely considered to be a joke these days? Nobody wants to show them on their station and I know that I haven't taken them seriously in years for quite a few reasons, tbh.
Sort of. The problem is that with four soaps left, everyone is a potential candidate; it's no longer reserved only for the very best.
Which is why I considered it a joke that Days won for best show last year when for years they had not...and we are talking about some great storylines back then that could have easily won.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lysie
May 1 2014, 11:25 PM
happyphairy
May 1 2014, 11:19 PM
lysie
May 1 2014, 11:17 PM
I like Ali's hair right now.
blonde is best :D
I liked it when she first colored it but i think it's probably best for her to stick to blond.
I like this shade of blonde that she has in that pic over the bleached out blondish color she was sporting a few years back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 2 2014, 06:28 PM
AS is going to be on Ellen on 5/6/14. So Tuesday. Wonder what she's going to say...
I would not be at all surprised if she says she's done taping already
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 4 2014, 03:13 PM
lysie
May 2 2014, 07:25 PM
As far as I can tell, nothing is happening with TBL right now. Her 2nd novel comes out early June. So she may very well be there to say something about her final day (and maybe even announce she's already done?) or to announce what she's doing next.
Perhaps she is already announcing what her new project after Days will be. Like, say, her own show doing... something.
Could you imagine if she says she decided not to leave after all, lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic