Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (31,333 Views)
KAM

The Room Stops
May 1 2014, 02:23 PM
Sariah
May 1 2014, 11:15 AM
Team WilSon
May 1 2014, 09:40 AM
Greg Vaughan: Morning Love to You nbcdays #ericole #gregvaughan #arizucker http://instagram.com/p/ndQpg3hjyp/
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/461871374873923585

Posted Image
Looks like they just rolled out of bed.

Can we have that happen on the show too, please? After we pretend this stupid hide the evidence crap never happened and we go back to the way Ericole used to be?

I hate that Days is so magnificently talented at destroying the things I love most on their show.

Now that's an acknowledgement I'll give them... they do destroy things beautifully.
I won't give them that.
DOOL destroys beautiful things stupidly, clumsily, and needlessly.
What this show does is sometimes so ugly.

Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Yoryla
May 2 2014, 02:44 PM
Team WilSon
Greg Vaughan: Morning Love to You nbcdays #ericole #gregvaughan #arizucker http://instagram.com/p/ndQpg3hjyp/

Posted Image
That HAIR... my God. I suppose she just got in though :blulaugh:

That better not be her on screen do...
OMG. You're worried about HER hair? :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Yoryla
May 2 2014, 03:14 PM
KAM
May 2 2014, 03:01 PM
Yoryla
May 2 2014, 02:44 PM
Team WilSon

Posted Image
That HAIR... my God. I suppose she just got in though :blulaugh:

That better not be her on screen do...
OMG. You're worried about HER hair? :blulaugh:
Yes :laugh:

Actually, I have to say, I like the longer hair on the men, especially with the likes of GV and JS who actually can grow longer hair because they have it, it looks good and and is thick and healthy looking. I don't think everyone should have the same hair. If someone wants to keep it longer, it's their prerogative.
I think longer hair on men who can wear the look is great. :D

And I have no problem at all with hair prerogatives...just with all the hair product.

I think both EJ and Eric have been engulfed by goo. Icky Sticky, IMO.

I mean there's long sleek daytime...and sexy bed head...and then there's that.
Edited by KAM, May 2 2014, 06:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Kaha
May 3 2014, 09:58 AM
BeeBee
May 2 2014, 11:06 PM
Restless84
May 2 2014, 10:28 PM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2014, 08:58 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, I'm thinking today was her final day. Not that it would make me happy, but it makes sense.
It really makes AS look needy and egocentric.First she goes on Ellen to announce she is leaving.James keeps quiet about leaving even though they likely both told the show around the same time they were not renewing.James has his interview with MF then SOD announces today he is leaving.While the dust is still swirling from his announcement,AS is back on Ellen to talk about her newest projects which apparently don't cause her to miss time with her family so that attention returns to her.I think she is going to miss Days more than she thinks.TBL probably only has one or two seasons left.I don't think she is talented enough to carry a talk show for long.Its not as easy as it looks.I mean what happened to that reality thing she had going.Did it last more than a month? I also did not hear any high praise after her made for Hallmark movie.I never saw either and I imagine a lot of other viewers gave it a miss.Sometimes soap performers don't realize some people only watch them on other projects because they like their character on the soap.
Guests on shows are booked in advance. I highly doubt that The Ellen Show booked AS just yesterday. So it's highly unlikely this guest spot is about AS trying to upstage JS's announcement. Or that it would prevent her from taking care of her children. I am not that show business savvy but I am pretty sure she's not the only actor/famous person who goes on talk shows to promote a product.

Alison Sweeney's second novel -- Scared Scriptless :ermm: -- has a publication date of June 3. Pre-pub orders are available now. Sweeney hyped her first 'beach novel' ( her description of what she likes to read and write) on Ellen's show this same time last year.

Pretty sure that's the explanation for the timing of Ali's appearance on Ellen. I don't think it has anything to do with DOOL.

If there's any connection at all to the JS announcement, I would say that JS is using his news to further hype the AS appearance with DOOL viewers and to take the opportunity to maybe get his name on the Ellen show, too.
Edited by KAM, May 3 2014, 01:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Rosebud
May 4 2014, 05:28 PM
S loves EJ
May 4 2014, 03:51 AM
daysmemories
May 4 2014, 01:13 AM
greeneyedgirl
May 3 2014, 10:34 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
How lame... :yawnz:

Maybe if EJ kills Nick Sami will see that as proof that he loves her, and it would proove that she accepts his bad side.

In a way I donīt want EJ to kill anyone but I donīt want EJ to be a weak villain either who never make good on his threats it kind of a dilemma.
What's the difference really between killing someone and almost killing someone? I don't see much difference.
A lethal injection? LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic