Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of April 28; *NEW FIRST POST - PLEASE READ*
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 11:58 PM (30,527 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan
Member Avatar

I wonder if they are delaying scenes with Kristen (Eileen) and others that may involve Marlena (Deidre) because of her surgery. I wonder if she accommodated filming for Deidre Hall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2014, 09:24 PM

Eileen said in her MF interview tonight that she's back for 3-4 months, working 2 days a week but doing many eppi's per day.
Thats a bummer its only for 4 months, thought I predicted her storyline would hit its peak/climax for November Sweeps like last year and it looks like that is the case. Hopefully she will return periodically if they can continue to use her in fresh storylines. If this next arc seems stupid or forced then forget it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan
Member Avatar

delete post
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, May 1 2014, 09:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan
Member Avatar

I wonder if that tweet/pic means the Johnny actors are gone as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic