Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: Blind Items Spring 2014
Topic Started: Apr 28 2014, 12:33 PM (848 Views)
thepadange

Not so much information there, quite funny, though.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/04/27/blind-item-which-actor-should-stop-focus-on-their-nasty-smell-and-not-have-a-nasty-attitu
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

The only ones I think could be related to Days are,

-line memorization (any of the men? or GG)

-soap star not interested in returning (PR?)

-new soap venture, toxic person (CC, who else could it be)

idk, I'm gonna go with those, though I wouldn't doubt some of the others.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I wish we would get the answers at the end....

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

blueskies
Apr 28 2014, 12:49 PM

I think this one could be Nichols, about Days or Y&R and being in talks with GH. I really only want to see him back on Days, tbh, but it honestly puzzles me why he's not at GH yet. I think it must be about a contract/recurring issue.

I gotta think of Martsolf for the biceps, but there are some GH guys with nice arms too.
Edited by granolagirl, Apr 28 2014, 03:22 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Apr 28 2014, 03:21 PM
blueskies

I think this one could be Nichols, about Days or Y&R and being in talks with GH. I really only want to see him back on Days, tbh, but it honestly puzzles me why he's not at GH yet. I think it must be about a contract/recurring issue.

I gotta think of Martsolf for the biceps, but there are some GH guys with nice arms too.
I kinda want to see him do a short stint on GH and then have him return to Days full time. I doubt the Days part will happen, but its probably inevitable that he will show up on GH.

I absolutely love Stefan Cassadine so I need it to happen. I think the hold up is whatever is going on with Genie Francis between her personal life and behind the scenes stuff. I also don't think he wants to come in and do what most others do. I'm sure he's holding out for a worthy story. Most of the returns on GH the return is the story then there's nothing. I would hate to see Stefan show up then fizzle out. It would ruin one of my all-time favorite soap characters. I ignore the hack job done on the character at the end because everything else was so damn good.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think its SN. GH wants him, but maybe he is in talks with DAYS or Y&R. Or it could be the other way around.

six
Member Avatar

1. I'm guessing Thorsten Kaye, because he's the only man I can think of who's in the center of a new love triangle.
2. Ted King? Is he on the East Coast?

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yeah, the "toxic person" is definitely about CC.... although I have nothing against her.

I think the "he or she has been waiting for their spot in the sunlight, which they now want to happen due to upcoming exits" has to be about Days... none of the other soaps have "upcoming exits" the way Days does, and it wouldn't even matter if they did, because GH rotates anyway and Y&R and B&B are pretty static. I think it has to be about AS and maybe some other people leaving that we don't know about yet (possibly JS), and the person who has been waiting in the wings is KA.... funny, that fits so well with something that was talked about in another thread just yesterday. Well that should make some people happy if that's the case. *roll eyes*

It could probably also be GG.... but I really hope not. He was in a coma for most of last year lol.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 28 2014, 04:44 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 28 2014, 03:38 PM
granolagirl
Apr 28 2014, 03:21 PM
blueskies

I kinda want to see him do a short stint on GH and then have him return to Days full time. I doubt the Days part will happen, but its probably inevitable that he will show up on GH.

I absolutely love Stefan Cassadine so I need it to happen. I think the hold up is whatever is going on with Genie Francis between her personal life and behind the scenes stuff. I also don't think he wants to come in and do what most others do. I'm sure he's holding out for a worthy story. Most of the returns on GH the return is the story then there's nothing. I would hate to see Stefan show up then fizzle out. It would ruin one of my all-time favorite soap characters. I ignore the hack job done on the character at the end because everything else was so damn good.
I don't know about Francis... Tyler Christopher's comments a while back made it sound like the hold up was with Nichols, and he always seems like a guy who wants a contract. And Valentini like a guy who doesn't want to give it to him. But if he did come back, I hope they don't treat Stefan and Laura as joined at the hip, because there's a lot they could do with the character, and the Luke/Laura/Tracy thing is a disaster.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Apr 28 2014, 03:55 PM
Quote:

I think its SN. GH wants him, but maybe he is in talks with DAYS or Y&R. Or it could be the other way around.
The person that crossed my mind was Michelle Stafford. She's repeatedly said she doesn't want to come back to soaps and especially not to Y&R (they would definitely want her back if she wanted to return), but she's pals with FV and RC and rumors say that they're trying to get her to play Nina Clay... (which of course is an utterly useless character and never should be cast in the first place, however if it were to be MS I could get interested). I would love for her to give the finger to Y&R and go to GH.... not that GH is any kind of a shape right now, but I'll still choose it over Y&R any day.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

six
Apr 28 2014, 04:10 PM

2. Ted King? Is he on the East Coast?
Is he still doing Alpha House? That was kind of a prestige project, although a little under the radar.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yoryla
Apr 28 2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah, the "toxic person" is definitely about CC.... although I have nothing against her.

I think the "he or she has been waiting for their spot in the sunlight, which they now want to happen due to upcoming exits" has to be about Days... none of the other soaps have "upcoming exits" the way Days does, and it wouldn't even matter if they did, because GH rotates anyway and Y&R and B&B are pretty static. I think it has to be about AS and maybe some other people leaving that we don't know about yet (possibly JS), and the person who has been waiting in the wings is KA.... funny, that fits so well with something that was talked about in another thread just yesterday. Well that should make some people happy if that's the case. *roll eyes*

It could probably also be GG.... but I really hope not. He was in a coma for most of last year lol.
I'm hoping the back burned fan fave is Bryan Dattilo since it's obvious KA is the only other one on Days it would for but she's obviously already getting story... Even before the exits happen

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 28 2014, 04:48 PM
Dreamy
Apr 28 2014, 03:55 PM
Quote:

The person that crossed my mind was Michelle Stafford. She's repeatedly said she doesn't want to come back to soaps and especially not to Y&R (they would definitely want her back if she wanted to return), but she's pals with FV and RC and rumors say that they're trying to get her to play Nina Clay... (which of course is an utterly useless character and never should be cast in the first place, however if it were to be MS I could get interested). I would love for her to give the finger to Y&R and go to GH.... not that GH is any kind of a shape right now, but I'll still choose it over Y&R any day.
That fits well too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply