Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 12th; *updated 5/4*
Topic Started: Apr 29 2014, 11:13 PM (28,922 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Saying Goodbye")
Someone is murdered in a dramatic way and half the town is a suspect; the victim's loved ones say goodbye.

Tuesday ("Discoveries")
Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case. Brady delivers disappointing news to Theresa. Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.

Wednesday
Daniel confronts Nicole with the truth! Jennifer admits to Eric she isn't comfortable with Daniel and Nicole's relationship. Hope brings Sonny in for questioning. Sami is guilt-ridden over the decision she and EJ made.

Thursday
An emotional Nicole admits all to Daniel. Hope confronts EJ with an incriminating photo! Will makes a confession to Hope. Abigail and Ben share their first kiss!

Friday ("Coming Clean")
Daniel tells Nicole to come clean with Eric; Hope continues her investigation.

National Enquirer Spoilers
- Hope confronts EJ with an extremely incriminating photo
- Someone is murdered in dramatic fashion and practically half the town is a suspect
- Will makes a confession to Hope
- Abby and Ben share their first kiss
- A very worried Kate realizes her gun is missing
- Hope brings Sonny in for questioning.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

thanks. I guess the spoilers are keeping it ambiguous

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

:popcorn:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

R.I.P. Nicholas Fallon.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Finally things get at least a little bit interesting... :pizza:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Apr 29 2014, 11:13 PM
Someone is murdered in a dramatic way and half the town is a suspect; the victim's loved ones say goodbye.

Sounds like Hope is about to have some real work to deal with, not just the planning of a gala. lol. Roman can assist with the investigation. I'm assuming Rafe will be a suspect (unless it's Gabi that's killed). Did the show ever confirm whether Abe returned to the force after being mayor, or if he's just more of a PD helper?!

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
Apr 30 2014, 12:16 AM
Angie79

Sounds like Hope is about to have some real work to deal with, not just the planning of a gala. lol. Roman can assist with the investigation. I'm assuming Rafe will be a suspect (unless it's Gabi that's killed). Did the show ever confirm whether Abe returned to the force after being mayor, or if he's just more of a PD helper?!
He took over for Roman when Sami was on trial for shooting Bernardi, but after that was resolved, I think he returned to just being a normal citizen (and sometimes-consultant to the Salem Police Department) again.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Oh goody, another pointless murder mystery. :sleep:

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Apr 30 2014, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure i'd say pointless but because of who exits in June I think the suspect is given away because of CB Gabi's exit

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

sounds like a good episode, but lets see if it's not a fakeout too, lol

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I think it's the hit man that kills Nick with everyone watching. But who hired the hit man?

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Why would it be pointless?

PS. I like a good murder mystery.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

I think Nick is killed and Gabi is the culprit.

Can't see it any other way really.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Apr 30 2014, 02:57 AM
I think Nick is killed and Gabi is the culprit.

Can't see it any other way really.
The people in the HTS apparently witnessed the shooting. Gabi isn't a sniper and half the town are suspects. If she is the culprit, she could have hired a hit man. I don't think we're going to find out for awhile who did it which would make sense if it is Gabi since she leaves in June.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 02:17 AM
MissFancyFace
Why would it be pointless?

PS. I like a good murder mystery.
I think it depend Nick blackmail will the first time felt pointless since it was Sami vs Nick despite will was the one that being blackmail so it depend how they write it if it will pointless or not.good mystery is good but not sure if the writers will write it that way

michr544125

I agree this actually sounds good. Though I've said that many times and it plays out much less exciting. So does seem like most of the suspects may be who Jason posted. Though, doubt Justin is a suspect. I'd assume Sonny is a suspect and Justin has be Sonny's attorney. There was a spoiler somewhere saying something about Sonny finally doing the Kiriakis thing to try and handle Nick. That sounds like hiring a hit man or people thinking he did. There is also EJ who I'ms sure will be a huge suspect between what Nick is doing to him and Abby regarding the affair and with what he's doing to Will. The only thing that sucks is it seems so obvious that Gabi did this. Besides Sonny, there is EJ, Sami, Will, Lucas, Kate, Stefano, Rafe, etc.

I do hope maybe Nick isn't dead again and this is his twin. Blake is one of the best actors on the show. Huge blow.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 30 2014, 05:03 AM.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 30 2014, 12:24 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 30 2014, 12:16 AM
Angie79

He took over for Roman when Sami was on trial for shooting Bernardi, but after that was resolved, I think he returned to just being a normal citizen (and sometimes-consultant to the Salem Police Department) again.
On yesterdays show, when Abe called Rafe while he was with Jordan, didn't Rafe say "My boss is calling me" ? So maybe he is back on the PD
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Apr 30 2014, 12:56 AM
sounds like a good episode, but lets see if it's not a fakeout too, lol
I wouldn't put it past these writers to make it a Sami fantasy.

phloe3

I just can't see the writers killing off Nick again in about six months. I think there will be some twist

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I don't think the murder is pointless - I think if done right, this can actually be an interesting who done it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply