Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 12th; *updated 5/4*
Topic Started: Apr 29 2014, 11:13 PM (36,519 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

spoiler source: Australian television schedule listings

Monday, 12 May 2014
Someone is murdered in dramatic fashion - and practically half the town is a suspect. The victim's loved ones say a tearful farewell. As accusations fly, several relationships are tested by this sudden turn of events.
Link to this episode:
http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm#/e38b4828/5371953c
(USA/Canada airdate Mon. May 12 -- on Australian schedule for Tues. May 13)

Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case. Brady delivers disappointing news to Theresa. Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.
Link to this episode:
http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm#/e38b4848/5372e6bc
(USA/Canada airdate Tues. May 13 -- on Australian schedule for Wed. May 14)

Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Daniel confronts Nicole with the truth! Jennifer admits to Eric she isn't comfortable with Daniel and Nicole's relationship. Hope brings Sonny in for questioning. Sami is guilt-ridden over the decision she and EJ made.
Link to this episode:
https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm#/e38b4869/5374383c
(USA/Canada airdate Wed. May 14 -- on Australian schedule for Thurs. May 15)

Thursday, 15 May 2014
An emotional Nicole admits all to Daniel. Hope confronts EJ with an incriminating photo! Will makes a confession to Hope. Abigail and Ben share their first kiss!
Link to this episode:
https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm#/e38b488a/537589bc
(USA/Canada airdate Thurs. May 15 -- on Australian schedule for Fri. May 14)

Friday, 16 May 2014
(description not yet available)

edit to UPDATE:
Friday, 16 May 2014
Daniel orders Nicole come clean with Eric - or he will! Hope continues her investigation by questioning Abigail and Kate. Sami gets caught in a tense situation. Kate worries when she realises her gun is missing.
Link to this episode:
http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm#/e38b48e1/53797e3c
(USA/Canada airdate Fri. May 16 -- on Australian schedule for Mon. May 19)
Edited by nananana7, May 5 2014, 10:16 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Interesting to see that Sonny is questioned before Will makes a confession.

Kaha
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 2 2014, 12:46 AM
jendays
May 1 2014, 12:22 AM
Pookie
Apr 30 2014, 10:56 AM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 10:53 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. That's why I want a Will to finally confess to it. It was SOOO long ago and the victim doesn't give a shit anymore. Will could easily cop a plea deal and stay out of jail.
Plus he was a minor when he shot EJ.
Minors can and are often charged as adults when there is a serious crime such as attempt murder.
Yes, minors can be charged as adults, but only in rare instances when the crime is particularly heinous or where micaraige of justice is involved when the kids are really poor and without support, like the two Florida brothers, or when racism is involved. You'll be surprised at how many minors attempt or even commit crimes but only serve in a juvenile detention or mental health facility or receive community service and therapy. I know because I've worked with some of them.

Pookie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
jendays
Pookie
WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 10:53 AM

Exactly. That's why I want a Will to finally confess to it. It was SOOO long ago and the victim doesn't give a shit anymore. Will could easily cop a plea deal and stay out of jail.
Minors can and are often charged as adults when there is a serious crime such as attempt murder.
It all depends on the circumstances. I don't think Will's circumstances warrant that.

Pookie
Member Avatar

I wouldn't put it past Nick to have recorded and stashed away Gabi's confession about Andrew and Melanie. He's creepy like that.

jam6242
Member Avatar

"Sami is guilt-ridden over the decision she and EJ made."

Spare me the crocodile tears Sami. :angry:

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 2 2014, 06:07 AM
Interesting to see that Sonny is questioned before Will makes a confession.
So the to do not go hand in hand
I still think that EJ or Sami confess to Nick murder thinking the other did it
I think that Will confesses to something that does not land him in legal trouble, maybe he confesses to Nick messing with Gabi and the custody agreement that he *Will* and Gabi were trying to reach.
Maybe Will confesses to Nick blackmailing him

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 2 2014, 08:27 AM
BeeBee
jendays
Pookie

It all depends on the circumstances. I don't think Will's circumstances warrant that.
exactly Will's actions came out of his angry and EJ's blackmailing the Brady in order to break up Will's family (Sami & Lucas) ...
Will didn't handle it well at all but EJ's blackmail could not be over looked if the truth came out
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 12:07 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 2 2014, 05:59 AM
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Daniel confronts Nicole with the truth! Jennifer admits to Eric she isn't comfortable with Daniel and Nicole's relationship.

Thursday, 15 May 2014
An emotional Nicole admits all to Daniel.
Posted Image

I just can't with this. It's all bad, just bad.

freedom

Ophelia
May 2 2014, 12:46 PM
nananana7
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Daniel confronts Nicole with the truth! Jennifer admits to Eric she isn't comfortable with Daniel and Nicole's relationship.

Thursday, 15 May 2014
Posted Image

Good grief, Nicole is pathetic. She needs to be away from men for awhile.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

freedom
May 2 2014, 02:11 PM
Ophelia
May 2 2014, 12:46 PM
nananana7
Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Thursday, 15 May 2014
Posted Image

Good grief, Nicole is pathetic. She needs to be away from men for awhile.
No, actually, traditionally, Nicole's character was a cool, kick ass girl. It's the writing that is pathetic right now.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Why must they torture us with more Dannifer in my love story???
Edited by AmbernOK, May 2 2014, 02:25 PM.

BeeBee

jam6242
May 2 2014, 08:37 AM
"Sami is guilt-ridden over the decision she and EJ made."

Spare me the crocodile tears Sami. :angry:
Why are they trying to have their cake and eat it too? Either Sami and EJ are a badass power couple doing what they have to do to protect themselves and those they love without regret for those who are collateral damage or Sami is impulsive slightly bad person with the heart of gold doing something that might be wrong but for the right reasons and greater good.If she does stuff,she needs to own it.I am surprised they are even saying she and EJ made the decision rather than writing her as going along with the bad thing proposed by EJ despite her reservations.

Edit to add:If they show hypocritical Sami shedding one scrunchy red faced tear over what happens ,I will throw something at the screen.
Edited by BeeBee, May 2 2014, 03:04 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Like... It's starting to worry me to the point where I'm not 100% convinced that Eric and Nicole aren't who we should be rooting for. This is not the first time Jennifer has confessed to being uncomfortable with Nicole and Daniel's "relationship".

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'm terrified that they're going to swap couples -- Dicole and Jeneric*. It really sounds like they're gearing up for it.

* Not mine, but I can't remember who coined it.

Reese

Ophelia
May 2 2014, 11:48 PM
I'm terrified that they're going to swap couples -- Dicole and Jeneric*. It really sounds like they're gearing up for it.

Hmmm. Appropriate. Yes, Dan is a dick and an a-hole, and JenJen is extremely generic.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Ophelia

I would be worried about that if Eve wasn't coming in June to give Dannifer angst. :drunk:
Edited by AmbernOK, May 2 2014, 11:53 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I am wondering now how viable a suspect that EJ is going to be [in Nick's murder since the promo does should the victim being Nick] now that it sounds like James Scott shot his finale days scenes today
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 3 2014, 01:13 AM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Reese
May 2 2014, 11:51 PM
Ophelia

Hmmm. Appropriate. Yes, Dan is a dick and an a-hole, and JenJen is extremely generic.
And neither pairing is going to help Days get out of dead-last spot ratings-wise. Seriously, when does NBC & Sony plan on waking up & smelling the stench that should be coffee?? They have some of the best actors & actresses out there along with past-characters that could return from the dead or wherever they are - Jack, Tony/Andre, Belle/ShawnD/Claire, Chloe, Steve, Philip, etc - and really give viewers something to watch? Maybe a long lost grown kid of Pete & Melissa? Mike & Robin? Matt suggested Valerie Grant with Debbi Morgan from AMC portraying her? There are HUNDREDS of characters to choose from...all they have to do is get out of the Dementor that IS Dannifer created & kill those two idiots off for good. SMDH over what Days is thinking with the constant one-step-up-and-two-GIANT-LEAPS-back.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 3 2014, 07:17 AM.

karenap63

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 3 2014, 07:15 AM
Reese
May 2 2014, 11:51 PM
Ophelia

And neither pairing is going to help Days get out of dead-last spot ratings-wise. Seriously, when does NBC & Sony plan on waking up & smelling the stench that should be coffee?? They have some of the best actors & actresses out there along with past-characters that could return from the dead or wherever they are - Jack, Tony/Andre, Belle/ShawnD/Claire, Chloe, Steve, Philip, etc - and really give viewers something to watch? Maybe a long lost grown kid of Pete & Melissa? Mike & Robin? Matt suggested Valerie Grant with Debbi Morgan from AMC portraying her? There are HUNDREDS of characters to choose from...all they have to do is get out of the Dementor that IS Dannifer created & kill those two idiots off for good. SMDH over what Days is thinking with the constant one-step-up-and-two-GIANT-LEAPS-back.
I watched Days back in the 70's & 80's and then again 91-94. I started taping daily again about 6 months ago, due to liking Eric/Nicole and Sonny/Will. I can honestly say, what happened to this show? I remember the great storylines, LMAO and crying too. Since I started taping again, the only time I cried is when Caroline spoke at Will/Sonny's wedding. Haven't got a good laugh once. The only laughs I get are from reading these threads. Sad, very Sad :soapbox:
Edited by karenap63, May 3 2014, 09:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply