Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 12th; *updated 5/4*
Topic Started: Apr 29 2014, 11:13 PM (29,625 Views)
michr544125

fundays13
Apr 30 2014, 05:38 AM
Oak Alley
Apr 30 2014, 12:56 AM
sounds like a good episode, but lets see if it's not a fakeout too, lol
I wouldn't put it past these writers to make it a Sami fantasy.
If they do this I'm quitting this show completely. I do think it's Nick because it fits Gabi leaving for dong something bad. But I could see this person being an evil twin that's killed.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 30 2014, 06:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paul8148

I think it might be Gabi is upset because she figures that Sami or EJ did the hit and runs off with the baby?

Will&Sonny

I can't see this being an "evil twin" scenario -- not just because I want Nick to be really and truly dead, but because such a scenario would be really tough to swallow, based on what has played out on-screen. We haven't seen any indication that the Nick we've been watching isn't the real Nick. Meanwhile, all signs continue to point to this being a real death, not just another fake-out, and even if you don't believe any of the other spoiler sources, Jason's always reliable. He was the first to confirm that this would be a murder, and he posted that hint from The Wizard of Oz that seems to point to the victim being "not only merely dead [but] really, most sincerely dead".

Besides, it'd have to be an "eviler twin" scenario in any case, since, like it or not, the "other" Nick hasn't been a good guy in a very long time, if ever.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

If done right this murder would be good...the biggest issue I have is that we know how it might turn out because we know who is leaving soon off our screen. if this show wouldn't tape 3,000 months in advance, the murder mystery would have been great.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

I think it's pointless because soap characters rarely die and stay dead nowadays.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Tuesday May 13

Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case. Brady delivers disappointing news to Theresa. Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Ready for a really wild speculation? :OhMy:

Remember when Gabi left Nick on the bench after talking to him and Nick said, "Percy was right."

What if Percy is the killer who shoots Nick and was setting him up to be hated around town to have some suspects?

Why would he do this after saving Nick? Is he a psychopathic sadist having fun with another psychopath? :flipoff:

justforfun

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 03:23 AM
SunAngel
Apr 30 2014, 02:57 AM
I think Nick is killed and Gabi is the culprit.

Can't see it any other way really.
The people in the HTS apparently witnessed the shooting. Gabi isn't a sniper and half the town are suspects. If she is the culprit, she could have hired a hit man. I don't think we're going to find out for awhile who did it which would make sense if it is Gabi since she leaves in June.
It seems likely it would be Gabi, but it's not necessarily a definite thing. Gabi is supposed to be doing some modeling in South America soon, so maybe she ends up moving somewhere else and she and Will will split custody, like Parker does with Dr. Tan & Chloe. I am not seeing anything yet (as much as I want to) that shows Gabi is onto Nick. I'm not convinced she's behind hiring a hit man...yet.

And imo, BB is one of the best actors on the show. Assuming he's the one going down, that's a big loss for Days.

freedom

I hope it's for real. I'm tired of fakeout murders.

Restless84
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2014, 08:17 AM
Tuesday May 13

Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case. Brady delivers disappointing news to Theresa. Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.
Interesting. I wonder what Marlena discovers?

I'm going to miss Blake Berris so much.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:23 AM

Remember when Gabi left Nick on the bench after talking to him and Nick said, "Percy was right."

What if Percy is the killer who shoots Nick and was setting him up to be hated around town to have some suspects?

Why would he do this after saving Nick? Is he a psychopathic sadist having fun with another psychopath? :flipoff:
I just think Percy works for Stefano....and he can have his loyalty to him...if Stefano tells him to kill of Nick for whatever reason, he'd do it I think....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 30 2014, 07:21 AM
I can't see this being an "evil twin" scenario -- not just because I want Nick to be really and truly dead, but because such a scenario would be really tough to swallow, based on what has played out on-screen. We haven't seen any indication that the Nick we've been watching isn't the real Nick. Meanwhile, all signs continue to point to this being a real death, not just another fake-out, and even if you don't believe any of the other spoiler sources, Jason's always reliable. He was the first to confirm that this would be a murder, and he posted that hint from The Wizard of Oz that seems to point to the victim being "not only merely dead [but] really, most sincerely dead".

Besides, it'd have to be an "eviler twin" scenario in any case, since, like it or not, the "other" Nick hasn't been a good guy in a very long time, if ever.
Actually Nick in 2013 did not knew stuff that first run good nick knew.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

justforfun
Apr 30 2014, 08:29 AM
iheartwilson
SunAngel

The people in the HTS apparently witnessed the shooting. Gabi isn't a sniper and half the town are suspects. If she is the culprit, she could have hired a hit man. I don't think we're going to find out for awhile who did it which would make sense if it is Gabi since she leaves in June.
It seems likely it would be Gabi, but it's not necessarily a definite thing. Gabi is supposed to be doing some modeling in South America soon, so maybe she ends up moving somewhere else and she and Will will split custody, like Parker does with Dr. Tan & Chloe. I am not seeing anything yet (as much as I want to) that shows Gabi is onto Nick. I'm not convinced she's behind hiring a hit man...yet.

And imo, BB is one of the best actors on the show. Assuming he's the one going down, that's a big loss for Days.
Freddie Smith hinted Will & Gabi don't, he hinted that a bad things cost Gabi custody
The show has had tones of anvils about Gabi losing custody as well
The hitman might not be the Killer, that I believe is hired by EJ or Victor or Stefano
Gabi could well use a gun on her own but FS at his fan event gave up that Gabi does a bad thing (Murder) would account for that.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 30 2014, 08:46 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really hope the victim is Gabi (accidentally) and not Nick.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm going to miss Blake Berris...
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 30 2014, 09:04 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

It could actually be totally plausible for Percy to be the killer. He's a character who has been supporting Nick and will very likely seize to exist after this storyline anyway. That complied with the fact that I'm still having a hard time seeing Gabi being behind this, I think it could very well be him. As for Gabi, she could be going down for other crimes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 30 2014, 08:40 AM
Will&Sonny
Apr 30 2014, 07:21 AM

Actually Nick in 2013 did not knew stuff that first run good nick knew.
Can you explain what you mean? What was different by what he did/did not know?

Pookie
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:23 AM

If Percy is the killer, this is the scenario I can picture....

Percy nursed Nick back to health. Over the months, Nick poured his heart out to Percy. Told him ALL of his secrets. Percy secretly falls in love with Nick. Convinces Nick to hire him as his assisstant so he can be by his side everyday. Percy's with Nick on his revenge agenda, but believes that Gabi should go down with the rest of them.

Nick refuses and continues with his plan to make Gabi and Arianna his. When Nick tells Percy that he still wants to leave Salem with Gabi, Percy snaps and kills Nick....knowing full well there are at least a half a dozen people the police will suspect long before him.

But not Gabi. Everyone knows that Gabi and Nick had reconciled. So Percy, who knows Gabi's dirty little secret about Andrew and Melanie, arranges for that inconvenient truth to come out. Maybe by using Nicole by telling her he has a huge scoop about Nick's death. Percy busts Gabi on the kidnapping, thus setting the stage to frame her for the murder.

justforfun

WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 08:43 AM
justforfun
iheartwilson
SunAngel

Freddie Smith hinted Will & Gabi don't, he hinted that a bad things cost Gabi custody
The hitman might not be the Killer, that I believe is hired by EJ or Victor or Stefano
Gabi could well use a gun on her own but FS at his fan event gave up that Gabi does a bad thing (Murder) would account for that.
I'm not saying it can't happen, and I think it would redeem Gabi a bit if she's behind it, but there has been nothing that the audience can see that shows she's smarter than what everyone else thinks. But since she's leaving, it's likely to be her. I think it would be better played if it's Sonny who is behind it, and accidentally hits Gabi instead of Nick. Talk about drama for Wilson. That would do it. And not everyone pays for their crimes, actually most do not. So, maybe someone else is framed/blamed for the shooting.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 08:43 AM
justforfun
iheartwilson
SunAngel

Freddie gave false information to fans last December at a kickstarter incentive dinner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply