Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 12th; *updated 5/4*
Topic Started: Apr 29 2014, 11:13 PM (28,705 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 30 2014, 08:44 AM
I really hope the victim is Gabi (accidentally) and not Nick.

Unfortunately dead people can do bad things that lead to there exit, according to at his Florida fan event Freddie smith said just that Gabi does a bad thing which leads to her exit.

Blake Berris we've not seen on set tweets for him well really since Jan 29th

Guy Wilson & Freddie Smith (Will & Sonny) both taped in the month of April and were on set

Allison Sweeny (Sami) is exiting but tapes through sometime in May , airs through sometime through October

James Scott (EJ) it not clear if he is staying or going but even that that he's exit would still be down the road because he taped in the month of April

Camilla Banus stopped taping Jan 17th was the last date she did she exit (early-mid June) right now she make the most sense because SPD would be least likely to look at her.

The other people showed are either reoccurring or cast members that have taped sometime in April it leaves only two options. (Nick victim) , Gabi (killer) unless it drawn out and proven to be Sami...since AS exits in Oct.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Edit
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 30 2014, 08:58 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 30 2014, 08:53 AM
iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:23 AM
Ready for a really wild speculation? :OhMy:

Remember when Gabi left Nick on the bench after talking to him and Nick said, "Percy was right."

What if Percy is the killer who shoots Nick and was setting him up to be hated around town to have some suspects?

Why would he do this after saving Nick? Is he a psychopathic sadist having fun with another psychopath? :flipoff:
If Percy is the killer, this is the scenario I can picture....

Percy nursed Nick back to health. Over the months, Nick poured his heart out to Percy. Told him ALL of his secrets. Percy secretly falls in love with Nick. Convinces Nick to hire him as his assisstant so he can be by his side everyday. Percy's with Nick on his revenge agenda, but believes that Gabi should go down with the rest of them.

Nick refuses and continues with his plan to make Gabi and Arianna his. When Nick tells Percy that he still wants to leave Salem with Gabi, Percy snaps and kills Nick....knowing full well there are at least a half a dozen people the police will suspect long before him.

But not Gabi. Everyone knows that Gabi and Nick had reconciled. So Percy, who knows Gabi's dirty little secret about Andrew and Melanie, arranges for that inconvenient truth to come out. Maybe by using Nicole by telling her he has a huge scoop about Nick's death. Percy busts Gabi on the kidnapping, thus setting the stage to frame her for the murder.
Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Romancer66

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 02:17 AM
MissFancyFace
Apr 30 2014, 12:26 AM
Oh goody, another pointless murder mystery. :sleep:
Why would it be pointless?

PS. I like a good murder mystery.
I like a good murder mystery too. Which is why I find DAYS' attempts at one so disappointing these days. Especially if the last one in November was supposed to be an example. Same "victim," plus we knew "whodunnit"--just like I suspect we'll know this time.

camera shy

Restless84
Apr 30 2014, 08:37 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2014, 08:17 AM
Tuesday May 13

Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case. Brady delivers disappointing news to Theresa. Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.
Interesting. I wonder what Marlena discovers?

I'm going to miss Blake Berris so much.
I hope it's the photos of EJ and Abby that Marlena discovers. And in the end, I want everything to come to light to make them all suspects in Nick's murder.....if he's the one the murdered. I want the police to find the pictures of Sami, Kate and Gabi dragging Nick to the river and dumping him in to become common knowledge to all of Salem and for the Ejabby photos to be revealed too, but not necessarily to Sami. The Ejabby photos would give both EJ and Abby a motive to want to silence Nick. It would be interesing if Abby was the one to be arrested for his murder because Ben mentioned to the police about seeing them arguing and then later the photos are discovered by the police.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Apr 30 2014, 09:06 AM
iheartwilson
MissFancyFace

I like a good murder mystery too. Which is why I find DAYS' attempts at one so disappointing these days. Especially if the last one in November was supposed to be an example. Same "victim," plus we knew "whodunnit"--just like I suspect we'll know this time.
unless we are surprised and AS's October final airdate is used to pick the killer of the only likely victim being Nick with the way the written been the only other option is CB who's final scenes air in June and the early part of the month.

everyone else is still taping
and Blake Berris contract apparently ends May of this year so he does make a likely suspect.

Pookie
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 09:13 AM
Romancer66
iheartwilson
MissFancyFace

unless we are surprised and AS's October final airdate is used to pick the killer of the only likely victim being Nick with the way the written been the only other option is CB who's final scenes air in June and the early part of the month.

and Blake Berris contract apparently ends May of this year so he does make a likely suspect.
Blake could remain to shoot flashback sequences.

Kaha
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 08:58 AM
DrewHamilton

Unfortunately dead people can do bad things that lead to there exit, according to at his Florida fan event Freddie smith said just that Gabi does a bad thing which leads to her exit.

Guy Wilson & Freddie Smith (Will & Sonny) both taped in the month of April and were on set

Allison Sweeny (Sami) is exiting but tapes through sometime in May , airs through sometime through October

James Scott (EJ) it not clear if he is staying or going but even that that he's exit would still be down the road because he taped in the month of April

Camilla Banus stopped taping Jan 17th was the last date she did she exit (early-mid June) right now she make the most sense because SPD would be least likely to look at her.

The other people showed are either reoccurring or cast members that have taped sometime in April it leaves only two options. (Nick victim) , Gabi (killer) unless it drawn out and proven to be Sami...since AS exits in Oct.
All of those things you've listed doesn't necessarily translate into Gabi killing Nick. She could just leave to pursue a modelling career. She could end up in a mental health institution after she discovers Nick's deceit and she tries to kill him. But she doesn't go ahead with it, instead Percy kills Nick and frames her. It could also mean, Nick or Percy kill Gabi. The hitman could be for something else. Even knowing that CB is leaving and her last air date doesn't mean Gabi is the killer. There are so many possibilities.

Also, Freddie vague allusion to Gabi doing something that impacts all their lives could mean any number of things. She goes to South America to pursue modelling career, that's a bad thing for a mother to do to her child. Maybe she entangles with Nick and her old crime come back to haunt her. Or any number of scenarios.

I am actually interested if something comes out of the time Gabi slapped Sonny. I always thought there was something more to that scene. She met Nick at the Salem Confessional Bench and he told her that he'll tell her what to do. What if Gabi was in cahoots with Nick all along?

iheartwilson, I am curious to know what kind of a false information did Freddie give fans? And how do you know it was false and the person didn't make a vague information into something else?

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 30 2014, 09:17 AM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 09:13 AM
Romancer66
iheartwilson

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Blake could remain to shoot flashback sequences.
that possible but the last time we know for certainty he was on set was Jan 29th...
But if they are flashback's he is taping to the murder Days might not him to reveal he was on set
But still Gabi or Sami is still the most likely culprit with Maybe EJ (since JS contract status is unknown once it expires)

The killer isn't going to be someone remaining on set. Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson and most of the others have still be taping the only other contracting ending that we know for certain is re-signed is Allison Sweeny but she will air through Oct film through May. So the who doneit is bad from that perceptive... the true killer isn't going to be someone remaining with the show.

Which means it wont be
Will
Sonny
Lucas (as far as we know BD is still around)
Rafe (as far as we know GG is still around)
Kate (LK is still around)
Justin (we don't see much and well WK is taping for GH I would imagine if asked he be available for Days who just has not been using him)
Abby (Kate Mansi still been taping)
Nicole & Brady (I am not sure there actual suspects
Maggie (could be a suspect, but what motive
Stenfano (could be the suspect that hires the hit man ( I knows Sonny could too but I just don't see it at likely since Freddie Smith's been on set well after the may sweep storyline plays out).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:52 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 30 2014, 08:40 AM
Will&Sonny
Apr 30 2014, 07:21 AM
I can't see this being an "evil twin" scenario -- not just because I want Nick to be really and truly dead, but because such a scenario would be really tough to swallow, based on what has played out on-screen. We haven't seen any indication that the Nick we've been watching isn't the real Nick. Meanwhile, all signs continue to point to this being a real death, not just another fake-out, and even if you don't believe any of the other spoiler sources, Jason's always reliable. He was the first to confirm that this would be a murder, and he posted that hint from The Wizard of Oz that seems to point to the victim being "not only merely dead [but] really, most sincerely dead".

Besides, it'd have to be an "eviler twin" scenario in any case, since, like it or not, the "other" Nick hasn't been a good guy in a very long time, if ever.
Actually Nick in 2013 did not knew stuff that first run good nick knew.
Can you explain what you mean? What was different by what he did/did not know?
Like first run Nick knew lucas was in jail for shooting ej while 2013 Nick did not seem to know it

fundays13
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
DrewHamilton

I am hoping it' s Sami. Gabi would be too obvious since sshe' s leaving so soon after the murder. Can't think of any other way Sami would leave unless it' s the tedius ejabby affair secret.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:55 AM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 08:43 AM
justforfun
Apr 30 2014, 08:29 AM
iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 03:23 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It seems likely it would be Gabi, but it's not necessarily a definite thing. Gabi is supposed to be doing some modeling in South America soon, so maybe she ends up moving somewhere else and she and Will will split custody, like Parker does with Dr. Tan & Chloe. I am not seeing anything yet (as much as I want to) that shows Gabi is onto Nick. I'm not convinced she's behind hiring a hit man...yet.

And imo, BB is one of the best actors on the show. Assuming he's the one going down, that's a big loss for Days.
Freddie Smith hinted Will & Gabi don't, he hinted that a bad things cost Gabi custody
The show has had tones of anvils about Gabi losing custody as well
The hitman might not be the Killer, that I believe is hired by EJ or Victor or Stefano
Gabi could well use a gun on her own but FS at his fan event gave up that Gabi does a bad thing (Murder) would account for that.
Freddie gave false information to fans last December at a kickstarter incentive dinner.
This wasn't in December this was in March and he was vague due to a direct question asked of him
Also other possible viable suspects lack outside EJ & Sami
Everyone else is still Well and taping Wilson & Smith contracts aren't up till 2015 and there no real way to write just one of them out.

BB contract ends in May of this year
CB contracted has already end
AS contract ends in May , not renewed
JS contract is ending his renewal status is unknown
(some the victim and killer can to be from that small group) since everyone else is still taping well pay the may sweeps s/l if it sami or Ej it would just mean a longer reveal , Gabi exits in June.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 30 2014, 09:37 AM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 30 2014, 09:32 AM
WilSonJAb33
DrewHamilton

I am hoping it' s Sami. Gabi would be too obvious since sshe' s leaving so soon after the murder. Can't think of any other way Sami would leave unless it' s the tedius ejabby affair secret.
It could be a long reveal, unless the actual opt to do a trail as well because Sami won't confess and maybe EJ did or tried too. But it wouldn't explain Gabi's exit and the fact that writers are dropping hints that Gabi isn't going to maintain custody of her child... that been going on for a few months now. Some are overly obvious some are better hidden but there.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 30 2014, 09:42 AM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers

- Hope confronts EJ with an extremely incriminating photo
- Someone is murdered in dramatic fashion and practically half the town is a suspect
- Will makes a confession to Hope
- Abby and Ben share their first kiss
- A very worried Kate realizes her gun is missing
- Hope brings Sonny in for questioning.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 30 2014, 09:41 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 30 2014, 09:25 AM
WilSonJAb33
DrewHamilton

All of those things you've listed doesn't necessarily translate into Gabi killing Nick. She could just leave to pursue a modelling career. She could end up in a mental health institution after she discovers Nick's deceit and she tries to kill him. But she doesn't go ahead with it, instead Percy kills Nick and frames her. It could also mean, Nick or Percy kill Gabi. The hitman could be for something else. Even knowing that CB is leaving and her last air date doesn't mean Gabi is the killer. There are so many possibilities.

Also, Freddie vague allusion to Gabi doing something that impacts all their lives could mean any number of things. She goes to South America to pursue modelling career, that's a bad thing for a mother to do to her child. Maybe she entangles with Nick and her old crime come back to haunt her. Or any number of scenarios.

I am actually interested if something comes out of the time Gabi slapped Sonny. I always thought there was something more to that scene. She met Nick at the Salem Confessional Bench and he told her that he'll tell her what to do. What if Gabi was in cahoots with Nick all along?

iheartwilson, I am curious to know what kind of a false information did Freddie give fans? And how do you know it was false and the person didn't make a vague information into something else?
The person receiving/posting the information was disappointed it was wrong or misleading. There were 2 things that I know of.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

everyone going to find out about the affair before Sami?
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Apr 30 2014, 09:47 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 30 2014, 09:29 AM
iheartwilson
Apr 30 2014, 08:52 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 30 2014, 08:40 AM
Will&Sonny
Apr 30 2014, 07:21 AM
I can't see this being an "evil twin" scenario -- not just because I want Nick to be really and truly dead, but because such a scenario would be really tough to swallow, based on what has played out on-screen. We haven't seen any indication that the Nick we've been watching isn't the real Nick. Meanwhile, all signs continue to point to this being a real death, not just another fake-out, and even if you don't believe any of the other spoiler sources, Jason's always reliable. He was the first to confirm that this would be a murder, and he posted that hint from The Wizard of Oz that seems to point to the victim being "not only merely dead [but] really, most sincerely dead".

Besides, it'd have to be an "eviler twin" scenario in any case, since, like it or not, the "other" Nick hasn't been a good guy in a very long time, if ever.
Actually Nick in 2013 did not knew stuff that first run good nick knew.
Can you explain what you mean? What was different by what he did/did not know?
Like first run Nick knew lucas was in jail for shooting ej while 2013 Nick did not seem to know it
Oh, wow. That is a big switch. I hate when the writers are inconsistent.

Pookie
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 30 2014, 09:40 AM
fundays13
Apr 30 2014, 09:32 AM
WilSonJAb33
DrewHamilton

It could be a long reveal, unless the actual opt to do a trail as well because Sami won't confess and maybe EJ did or tried too. But it wouldn't explain Gabi's exit and the fact that writers are dropping hints that Gabi isn't going to maintain custody of her child... that been going on for a few months now. Some are overly obvious some are better hidden but there.
If Gabi doesn't go down for Nick's murder, she will probably go down for the Melanie thing.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 30 2014, 09:40 AM
NE Spoilers

- Hope confronts EJ with an extremely incriminating photo
- Someone is murdered in dramatic fashion and practically half the town is a suspect
- Will makes a confession to Hope
- Abby and Ben share their first kiss
- A very worried Kate realizes her gun is missing
- Hope brings Sonny in for questioning.
I do not see Will suspecting Sonny of murder at all but Hope could take what Will says in the direct that he does think it was his own husband. But I don't see it being Will or Sonny period.

As for Kate's gun anyone could get to that if I remember correctly but I highly doubt that the shooter Will or Sonny
But Sami knows Kate always has a gun , Gabi might know too.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Seem like someone(Nick) trying to frame Kate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply