Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Apr 30 2014, 06:34 PM (8,945 Views)
Ellie

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-james-scott-interview-ejami-ejabby-the-incriminating-photo-and-more/2014/04/30/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 30 2014, 06:34 PM
"very special episode"... My butt.

Btw, I hate when interviewers use couple combo names.
Edited by Rosebud, Apr 30 2014, 06:45 PM.

freedom

Interesting interview. Sounds like he's staying with the show and not leaving when Ali does. So glad for that.
Edited by freedom, Apr 30 2014, 06:47 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So, as it sounds, he's not planning on going anywhere. Not that I ever thought so, but I suppose you never know.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am thinking Ejabby may not be over.....

MissLola
Member Avatar

So it sounds like he is staying. And is Eileen gone again already or leaving again soon? Good for him for calling out the people harassing Kate on twitter.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I have to admit that I enjoyed his "Those people are just f***ing idiots… and you can quote me on that," in response to the fans who were being mean/vindictive towards KM. I mean, I have actors I can't stand either because I don't like their characters (Dan) or their characters are interloping with my favorite couple (Brady, Stephanie, Melanie, etc.) but I can't imagine sending nasty notes to the actors. I might consider sending notes to the stupid writers for being stupid, but really, why go after the actors who are not responsible for what their characters do?

And big spoiler alert on who was responsible for the picture! What a shock!!! (/end sarcasm)

MissLola
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Apr 30 2014, 06:51 PM
The wording was strange on that part. Did they mean he hadn't worked with her a lot since the affair ended or before that.

freedom

And they are shooting October this week? What?!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 30 2014, 06:54 PM
Dreamy
The wording was strange on that part. Did they mean he hadn't worked with her a lot since the affair ended or before that.
I thought he meant he hadn't worked with her in a while before the affair started.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Ah James, adorable....now get a haircut!

BoBradyFan

It was a good interview, hopefully this means he isn't going anywhere and will be staying on. I may be minority but I would like to explore the EJabby dynamic to see where if anywhere it could go. I was one of those who enjoyed them and thought they did have some chemistry. I did like that he called people out for giving Kate a hard time. Overall it was pretty good interview, of course I have no interest on any level of EJAMI, so I will be happy when that is over.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 30 2014, 06:59 PM
Ah James, adorable....now get a haircut!
Hopefully the shaman doubles as a barber.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Loved his description of fans giving KM a hard time as "f**king idiots".Love his description of the trip to Peru concerning the shaman blowing "tobacco" smoke on his head causing him to hallucinate for four to six hours.I can see how it might be hard to explain.Good interview but no indication of whether or not he is leaving which is why I went to it immediately.Oh well,I'm going with no news being good news although I do worry because Chad is returning.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 30 2014, 06:58 PM
MissLola
Apr 30 2014, 06:54 PM
Dreamy
I thought he meant he hadn't worked with her in a while before the affair started.
That's what I thought too. But "she was a lot of fun to work with" sounds in the past tense.

I really don't think there's going to be any more EJ/Abby until Ali leaves.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Major lol @ the hallucination thing :laugh:

Jason47
Member Avatar

freedom
Apr 30 2014, 06:55 PM
And they are shooting October this week? What?!
Yes:

May 2014 Taping Schedule (estimated episodes):
Week of 4/28-5/2 # 12432-12439 (airing 9/29-10/8/14)
Week of 5/5-5/9 # 12440-12447 (airing 10/9-10/20/14)
Week of 5/12-5/16 # 12448-12455 (airing 10/21-10/30/14) **ALISON SWEENEY's last week
Week of 5/19-5/23 DARK WEEK # 5
Week of 5/26-5/30 DARK WEEK # 6

Yoryla
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 30 2014, 06:53 PM
So it sounds like he is staying. And is Eileen gone again already or leaving again soon? Good for him for calling out the people harassing Kate on twitter.
He said he had just worked with her in the past few days. I think she's still there.

freedom

I don't think there will be any EJabby at all anymore.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I am so tired of hearing about KM and the big meanies on Twitter.

Other than that, it was a good interview. His experience in Peru sounds quite interesting. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply