Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: Ron Carlivatti on Michelle Stafford Joining GH
Topic Started: May 1 2014, 02:55 PM (1,517 Views)
thepadange

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/05/01/exclusive-ron-carlivati-on-how-gh-snagged-michelle-stafford
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

I been saying this for the longest every since it was rumored she was joining GH and she confirmed it by attempting to deny the rumor. Since I thought it wasn't going to happen until recently, I cast her as Nina in my fanfiction, lol.

LPS
Member Avatar

Ugggghhhh.....the screen chewer is back.

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

LPS
May 1 2014, 05:33 PM
LOL. I like your Blanche Deveraux avatar. It's like she's upset about the news

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad GH kinda stole Michelle Stafford from Y&R after the way the bitch Jill Farren Phelps treated her on there. Just hope GH doesn't build her character up just to ruin the writing for her like they did Maura West's formerly promising Ava.

LPS
Member Avatar

You know Stafford is going to bitch about her character getting paired with an older man. She is going to demand that Nina gets paired with a man below 30, so she can pull one of her obnoxious coitus scenes.

Tash
Member Avatar

I find it ironic that they timed her showing up on our screens the same day they released the Emmy nods.

Idiomatique

LPS
Michelle is well-known in daytime but there are plenty of people who've never watched her work. I had the pleasure of introducing a few people to her work by sharing Phyllis' miscarriage scene and her dumpster sex with Deacon. They're both hilarious and neither intentionally so.

GH is newbieville.

celine12

LPS
May 1 2014, 11:13 PM
You know Stafford is going to bitch about her character getting paired with an older man. She is going to demand that Nina gets paired with a man below 30, so she can pull one of her obnoxious coitus scenes.
I sure hope she does. I hate watching her with Jack, Mr. Dull, Abbott. Love her with Nick Newman. They were smoking a....s HOT!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't know her work and have no opinion about her. But damn GH way to keep a secret... when I saw her pop up I was like HOLY WHAAAAT? :o

presley23
Member Avatar

MS may be a Y&R vet, but all she is on GH is yet another newbie taking up screen time that could be going to a GH vet. Not interested.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Not happy about this. But I don't care about the Nina storyline so if she stays confined to that then all is good because I can FF.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Idiomatique
May 2 2014, 12:27 AM
LPS
Michelle is well-known in daytime but there are plenty of people who've never watched her work. I had the pleasure of introducing a few people to her work by sharing Phyllis' miscarriage scene and her dumpster sex with Deacon. They're both hilarious and neither intentionally so.

GH is newbieville.
That is coldblooded.

Posted Image

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Let's all do the math: General Hospital has 225 actors on contract and 50 actors on recurring so with bloated numbers like those, Nina will be seen three times per month at the most.

Seems a good way to satisfy the haters and the Stafford fans can watch Nina's scenes multiple times over.

Everybody wins.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
May 1 2014, 11:13 PM
Since every woman has to pass through Sonny Corinthos who has no problem doing it in any location as we've learned, MS will do just fine :lol:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I guess the next time we see Nina she'll be up and walking around since it's already been weeks since Sabs had her baby.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Blah to this news. What is this, cast member #6000 for GH? Lord.

And Stafford got her butt handed to her by Phelps because she probably acted like the queen bitch around Y&R. I think what happened with Y&R has definitely humbled her back to reality so I don't mind her as much and I won't lie that I'm curious to see her in another role, but she wasn't needed. She's going to eat Easton and Monaco alive though. They're barely concious during their dreadfully boring scenes. They used to have chemistry and they don't even have that now. Easton looks like he could be her father.

maconrich
Member Avatar

KMan101
May 16 2014, 05:34 AM
Blah to this news. What is this, cast member #6000 for GH? Lord.

And Stafford got her butt handed to her by Phelps because she probably acted like the queen bitch around Y&R. I think what happened with Y&R has definitely humbled her back to reality so I don't mind her as much and I won't lie that I'm curious to see her in another role, but she wasn't needed. She's going to eat Easton and Monaco alive though. They're barely concious during their dreadfully boring scenes. They used to have chemistry and they don't even have that now. Easton looks like he could be her father.
I've never seen her work, or that of any of the more recent cast members, so I really can't comment on the quality of her acting or anything else about her. I do believe that the writers have been putting Easton and Monaco on ice by changing his look and the nature of their scenes. If it's been Easton's decision to go with the short hair and all, that's fine. It's not his best look though. And if it's the writers prepping for the Stafford character, it's bs. He and Monaco still can ignite the screen, but not when the writers mess things up the way they have been. I don't think Easton looks old enough to be Monaco's father (and in reality 9 years or so age difference is nothing). But I'm not liking this cold shower approach both actors seem to be pushed into. Not at all.
:wub: to a shared shower that wasn't shown on screen but had to have been hot!
Edited by maconrich, May 20 2014, 12:55 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply