Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2014, 10:59 PM (9,089 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:12 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 07:55 PM
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 07:40 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 07:33 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope EJ really lays into Nick, im tired of him prancing around Salem as if hes Prince George or someone important. True, Ruggles is not exactly intimidating, im just glad Ej is finally acting like a Dimera. If he had done that from the start we wouldnt have had the last horrific 5 months.
I am going to agree to disagree.The last five months is the most I have enjoyed EJ since Rafe burst in during his proposal to Nicole and he stopped trying to get Nicole to take him back.For me EJ plummeted down hill until Abby.I still hope that she is pregnant even though JS is leaving.I would like to see Abby,Chad,and Ben in a story with Chad having to deal with Abby having EJ's baby.
Clarification:Who is prancing around Salem as if he is Prince George(which one) or someone important? On balance,I would say EJ has done more prancing than Nick. :)
This bundle of joy
Posted Image

Thank God Ejabby was restricted to 5 months. I couldnt take any sec of that nonsense. And if JS leaving means I will never have to deal with Ejabby I will gladly clear his dressing room for him LOL

And I've only seen EJ prance one time - when he thought Sami had turned into the incredible hulk (i guess its not really prancing but its funny nonetheless)

Posted Image
That's EJ's "shit just got real" fast walk.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happyphairy
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
May 5 2014, 12:37 AM
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:12 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 07:55 PM
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 07:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I am going to agree to disagree.The last five months is the most I have enjoyed EJ since Rafe burst in during his proposal to Nicole and he stopped trying to get Nicole to take him back.For me EJ plummeted down hill until Abby.I still hope that she is pregnant even though JS is leaving.I would like to see Abby,Chad,and Ben in a story with Chad having to deal with Abby having EJ's baby.
Clarification:Who is prancing around Salem as if he is Prince George(which one) or someone important? On balance,I would say EJ has done more prancing than Nick. :)
This bundle of joy
Posted Image

Thank God Ejabby was restricted to 5 months. I couldnt take any sec of that nonsense. And if JS leaving means I will never have to deal with Ejabby I will gladly clear his dressing room for him LOL

And I've only seen EJ prance one time - when he thought Sami had turned into the incredible hulk (i guess its not really prancing but its funny nonetheless)

Posted Image
That's EJ's "shit just got real" fast walk.
LOL i know right...i laughed when I saw that :D

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by BigFat Irish Head, May 5 2014, 09:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply