Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2014, 10:59 PM (8,905 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I just hope Ada can talk some sense into Clarice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 2 2014, 11:18 AM
I wonder whatever happened to her.
She's continued to act. I think she's had a steady career, if an unremarkable one.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Sorry my cocktail hour started a bit late and I forgot the show started in some places already.

Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 1 2014, 11:24 PM
Chris & Kayla!

Say what you will about Josh Taylor today, but damn was he a fine specimen of a man back in the day.
That isn't Mary Beth Evans is it?!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 2 2014, 11:23 AM
Matt
Chris & Kayla!

Say what you will about Josh Taylor today, but damn was he a fine specimen of a man back in the day.
No, her name is Catherine Mary Stewart. She was the original Kayla.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

And there we have it Gabi does not care about Arianna's best interests , she care first second and always about keeping Nick happy.
Gabi custody agreement isn't joint it is not in arianna's best interesting and she knows how much it angry's will first and for most Gabi should be a mother not Nick pawn ... Gabi needs a back bone NOW.

If Aidan allows that agreement to go to court after Gabi reveal how upset Will is or lies to Aidan than she deserves what she gets even if that includes losing all custody of her child.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 11:30 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Marlene
May 2 2014, 03:12 AM
Time has not been JT's friend. It's truly a shame.
Josh Taylor? You should see how it kicked the shit outta ME!!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Percy I really don't think like Nick's games
Gabi is any thing but sorry if she cared about Will she would have stood up to Nick
Gabi would so what is right by Will & their daughter (ARI) if she was truly sorry
Aidan is a bad lawyer if it buys whatever reason Gabi gives him for talking that agreement that upsets Will to court.
Nick has RIGHTS to Arianna, Aidan needs to do his job know well protecting Gabi telling her that court shouldn't be an option this point
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 11:36 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

#CheerUpLiam is trending on twitter and I seriously thought it was some weird Days trend. It's not though, apparently there's some other Liam who I don't know about.

Edit: although I'm thinking of co-opting it.
Edited by blueskies, May 2 2014, 11:37 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 2 2014, 11:36 AM
#CheerUpLiam is trending on twitter and I seriously thought it was some weird Days trend. It's not though, apparently there's some other Liam who I don't know about.
that just weird I didn't know a dead character could cheer up

blueskies
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
May 2 2014, 11:37 AM
blueskies
that just weird I didn't know a dead character could cheer up
well i thought some fans were having fun & thinking dead was better than with Jen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

So is it safe to watch today? No Daniel Saves The World?

Pookie
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
May 2 2014, 11:33 AM
Gabi is any thing but sorry if she cared about Will she would have stood up to Nick
Gabi would so what is right by Will & their daughter (ARI) if she was truly sorry
Aidan is a bad lawyer if it buys whatever reason Gabi gives him for talking that agreement that upsets Will to court.
Nick has RIGHTS to Arianna, Aidan needs to do his job know well protecting Gabi telling her that court shouldn't be an option this point
Gabi leans towards whoever seems to have the upper hand. She backs whoever will give her what she wants. When it was Nick, she looked the other way when he behaved badly. When Nick fell out of power and favor, she was suddenly besties with Will and a Sonny. Now that Nick clearly has the upper hand now, she's backing his agenda. Gabi is a spineless jellyfish with no character.
Edited by Pookie, May 2 2014, 02:37 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 2 2014, 11:39 AM
So is it safe to watch today? No Daniel Saves The World?
No Daniel today half way through the episode

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 2 2014, 11:40 AM
WilSonJAb33
May 2 2014, 11:33 AM
Gabi leans towards whoever seems to have the upper hand. She backs whoever will give her what she wants. When it was Nick, she looked the other way. When Nick fell out of power and favor, she was suddenly besties with Will and a Sonny. Now that Nick clearly has the upper hand now, she's backing his agenda. Gabi is a spineless jellyfish with no character.
You prove my point
This is why Gabi shouldn't be allow to have the over riding custody agreement
Gabi should not allow for a custody agreement that robs Will of most of his parental rights be a deciding factor in what will likely destroy her relationship with the father of her .
Nick has not legal rights to Gabi & Will's daughter, Gabi should reveal the truth of what she wants to Aidan
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 11:47 AM.

OliveAnn

jam6242
May 2 2014, 11:24 AM
Sweet and Salty
May 2 2014, 11:23 AM
Matt
Chris & Kayla!

No, her name is Catherine Mary Stewart. She was the original Kayla.
What are the odds that the casting director got confused and had her looks in mind rather than Mary Beth Evans' when recasting Stephanie in 2007? I mean, the resemblance is uncanny.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Oh Nick's really off the riles now, calling Ben a stalker is a joke on Nick's part. Nick the last person who should have any right to label any one

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

EJ with Percy is very interesting scenes
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 11:49 AM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I really hope Rafe make his sister see the damage she can cause regardless of her need to cling to the person of power.

Nick doesn't have Arianna best interest in mind the sooner Gabi realizes that, regardless of her need to stay out of jail the sooner she can do what is right for everyone but Nick
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 2 2014, 11:54 AM.

Luce

blueskies

Edit: although I'm thinking of co-opting it.
It's a boyband thing. Please co-opt away.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply