Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel busts Nicole
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 07:59 AM (3,761 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel discovers that Nicole withheld a document which would have proven that Eric was drugged. This causes a rift between Daniel and Nicole, as he had trusted her and was trying to help her out.

This also impacts Daniel's relationship with Jennifer, because Jennifer can't understand why he trusted Nicole.

Daniel decides to confront Nicole with the information he found...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

God, anything to give Fetch a storyline

blueskies
Member Avatar

f*cking Daniel....

freedom

Good. She needed to have gotten busted.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I can't tell you how glad I am this stupid evidence is coming out, but it better be Nicole that tells Eric the truth...not superTan!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

So does Jennifer find out what Nicole did? Does Dan tell her?

Romancer66

So much for the hope that Fetch would be backburnered after the Liam storyline. The only good thing to come out of this would be Nicole snapping out of obsessed mode, realizing she doesn't want to be the desperate schemer she used to be, and either confessing or reconstructing the evidence and giving it to Eric. And it would still suck that Daniel would be the catalyst for that. But then, all roads in Salem must lead to Daniel. :rolleyes:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

No matter that I can not stand fetch but since Jennifer is ruined already no to dicole keep Nicole from Daniel

MissLola
Member Avatar

Can this story just be over already?

jam6242
Member Avatar

There's also a fan letter in the current issue that says Daniel is the most undervalued character on Days! The writer said Jennifer doesn't appreciate him and wants him to be with Nicole. :drunk:
Edited by jam6242, May 2 2014, 08:58 AM.

Not Amused

jam6242
May 2 2014, 08:57 AM
There's also a fan letter in the current issue that says Daniel is the most undervalued character on Days! The writer said Jennifer doesn't appreciate him and wants him to be with Nicole. :drunk:
:facepalm:

MissLola
Member Avatar

jam6242
Clearly they are not watching the same show as the rest of us.

Pookie
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oh, that fan letter was probably written by the DAYS producers.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Ugh, this fucking neverending Daniel bullshit! Why?! I wish Nicole would turn into the real Nicole and put a hit out on him to keep him from telling Eric or anyone else about this information.

Jennifer suddenly hates Nicole again and is mad at Daniel for trusting her? Uhhh, Jennifer just begged a psycho not to kill her "friend" after Nicole risked her life to save her. I mean that never made sense to me anyway, but this is the total opposite.

I guess I will never be able to watch Days live again.

Lil
Member Avatar

Nicole has been totally ruined for me. AZ is one of my favorite actresses on the show , but all this Taniel-propping garbage and the boringness of Ericole and having Nicole and Jen-Jen be friends AT ALL is just too much for me. :eatme:

jaygal
Member Avatar

Oh dear life. :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

DiMeraFan67
May 2 2014, 09:06 AM
I guess I will never be able to watch Days live again.

That's about where I'm at right now.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

So now I need to watch Fetch get all high and mighty with Nicole. Again. Great. Fantastic.

Screw you, TomSell.

Nicole should have finished the job this week on the Tan Master.

Well, at least this closes the door on Danicole.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Oh the humanity! :bleep:

metitle
Member Avatar

:facepalm: f#&k!!!
here is it that I thought St. Dan and his orange glow will be taking a back seat for awhile.
now he is back! What the hell is going on at Days? Is he only character on the show?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply