Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel busts Nicole
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 07:59 AM (3,836 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

metitle
May 2 2014, 09:27 AM
:facepalm: f#&k!!!
here is it that I thought St. Dan and his orange glow will be taking a back seat for awhile.
now he is back! What the hell is going on at Days? Is he only character on the show?
For real. They need to just kill him in spectacular fashion already....Impaled on a tree, shot, then eaten by a hippo, then shat out and the shit eatn by a rabid wolf, which needs to be dismembered and all of the pieces fed into a wood chipper.... I have had enough of this douchebag and his condescending attitude, yelling in women's faces, looking like he wants to hit them...He's a scumbag and has been since his first appearance on the show. ENOUGH!!! He ruined Kate for a while, he ruined Chloe (not that I was a Chloe fan), his stupid daughter drove my beloved Philip out of town, ruined Maggie (again, not that I was a fan), he ruined Jennifer irreparably, not to mention JJ and Abby...and now he is doing the same to Nicole. That, and of course everything in town revolving around him. I'm surprised Hope hasn't deputized him, that the town hasn't elected him mayor...I'm wondering if the entire town of Salem is on peyote and sharing a massive trip where Orange is king.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Lil
May 2 2014, 09:37 AM
metitle
May 2 2014, 09:27 AM
:facepalm: f#&k!!!
here is it that I thought St. Dan and his orange glow will be taking a back seat for awhile.
now he is back! What the hell is going on at Days? Is he only character on the show?
For real. They need to just kill him in spectacular fashion already....Impaled on a tree, shot, then eaten by a hippo, then shat out and the shit eatn by a rabid wolf, which needs to be dismembered and all of the pieces fed into a wood chipper.... I have had enough of this douchebag and his condescending attitude, yelling in women's faces, looking like he wants to hit them...He's a scumbag and has been since his first appearance on the show. ENOUGH!!! He ruined Kate for a while, he ruined Chloe (not that I was a Chloe fan), his stupid daughter drove my beloved Philip out of town, ruined Maggie (again, not that I was a fan), he ruined Jennifer irreparably, not to mention JJ and Abby...and now he is doing the same to Nicole. That, and of course everything in town revolving around him. I'm surprised Hope hasn't deputized him, that the town hasn't elected him mayor...I'm wondering if the entire town of Salem is on peyote and sharing a massive trip where Orange is king.
Come on Lil out with it! Tell us how you really feel ;)

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So sick of Daniel taking the fucking moral high ground when he has screwed every patient he has had AND hurt Lucas by cheating with Chloe. And he is the voice of morality? Sick of the fucking pimping out of a character that should be just killed off so Jen can mourn him for a week then leave town after humping the leg of another man. I hate the writers for doing this shit.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Why can't Jarlena get even a fraction of Dannifer's airtime? :'(

fundays13
Member Avatar

So what's suppose to threaten dannifer is Jen getting her panties in a wad over tje fact that Dan trusted her? :facepalm:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

:soapbox: :headbang:

Great, just great. I want the evidence to come out, but it should not have happened that way. Why in the name of all that is holy is Daniel still involved in this? Can't we just have a Daniel-free story for five minutes?? UGH

Romancer66

fundays13
May 2 2014, 10:13 AM
So what's suppose to threaten dannifer is Jen getting her panties in a wad over tje fact that Dan trusted her? :facepalm:
Jen-Jen gets her panties in a wad over every woman that Daniel trusts or befriends, unless it's someone with whom she's BFF or shares a blood relationship. That's because, deep down, Fetch's perfect relationship isn't so perfect, and Jen-Jen doesn't really trust her Orange Lothario, despite his assertions that he's turned over a new leaf. I sure hope Daniel enjoys being subjected to the Jack Treatment and having all his actions questioned and the worst possible motives ascribed to him at every turn. That's just one of the not-so-lovely perks of being handed his late rival's life and family on a silver platter.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Romancer66
May 2 2014, 10:26 AM
fundays13
Jen-Jen gets her panties in a wad over every woman that Daniel trusts or befriends, unless it's someone with whom she's BFF or shares a blood relationship. That's because, deep down, Fetch's perfect relationship isn't so perfect, and Jen-Jen doesn't really trust her Orange Lothario, despite his assertions that he's turned over a new leaf. I sure hope Daniel enjoys being subjected to the Jack Treatment and having all his actions questioned and the worst possible motives ascribed to him at every turn. That's just one of the not-so-lovely perks of being handed his late rival's life and family on a silver platter.
She's going to forbid him to see Nicole I just know it. :puke:

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 2 2014, 10:37 AM
Romancer66
fundays13
Well he has to listen to his grandma..I mean the love of his life! She is after all the all knowing and the most pious of Salem's citizens!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

jam6242
May 2 2014, 08:57 AM
There's also a fan letter in the current issue that says Daniel is the most undervalued character on Days! The writer said Jennifer doesn't appreciate him and wants him to be with Nicole. :drunk:
I was on some heavy pain medication when I wrote that fan letter.

ssedai

Ellie
May 2 2014, 07:59 AM
This week's SOD features an article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel discovers that Nicole withheld a document which would have proven that Eric was drugged. This causes a rift between Daniel and Nicole, as he had trusted her and was trying to help her out.

This also impacts Daniel's relationship with Jennifer, because Jennifer can't understand why he trusted Nicole.

Daniel decides to confront Nicole with the information he found...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
St. Daniel shows up again with his ethics. @@

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I just can't believe how much the show has made me loathe Ericole. Especially now that Daniel is right in the middle of their storyline. It's a horrible, terrible shame that Ericole's buildup was wasted. Guess it's time to put my energy into Haiden, until they are inevitably hit by the Dannifer bomb.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 2 2014, 10:37 AM
Romancer66
fundays13
YES JENNIFER...PLEASE FORBID DANIEL FROM TALKING TO NICOLE!!! Get Nicole and Eric out of the f***ing story!!! :soapbox:

nananana7

Unfortunately, it gets worse.
See Thursday which could have been Nicole's redemption --
but probably is just her humiliation.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9093415/11/#post9123689

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
This week's SOD features an article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel discovers that Nicole withheld a document which would have proven that Eric was drugged. This causes a rift between Daniel and Nicole, as he had trusted her and was trying to help her out.

This also impacts Daniel's relationship with Jennifer, because Jennifer can't understand why he trusted Nicole.

Daniel decides to confront Nicole with the information he found...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Daniel Daniel Daniel Daniel! :bleep: :tears:

Why is this guy still front and center? Can I please see John and Marlena? Could they give John and Marlena just a couple minutes of Daniel's airtime?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 2 2014, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately, it gets worse.
See Thursday which could have been Nicole's redemption --
but probably is just her humiliation.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9093415/11/#post9123689
I may not be able to watch it. I've hit my saturation point for Nicole being humiliated.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
May 2 2014, 11:40 AM
I just can't believe how much the show has made me loathe Ericole. Especially now that Daniel is right in the middle of their storyline. It's a horrible, terrible shame that Ericole's buildup was wasted. Guess it's time to put my energy into Haiden, until they are inevitably hit by the Dannifer bomb.
They're cousins. It'll happen.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ellie
This causes a rift between Daniel and Nicole
BEST NEWS EVER.

:cheer:

Ocean

As long as fetch stay away from nicole I'm happy. I loathed dr tanglow the day he came to join days. He's the worst and sickening character I've ever seen on the show. He should leave salem before our favorite characters get ruined by him again.

angie37
Member Avatar

I don't know why in the hell I am surprised that this all comes back to Daniel. Whoever he's bribing or ass he's kissing to keep him front and center, I hope he gets finished soon so he can't stop holding Days of our Lives for ransom. This bastard is EVERY. FUCKING. WHERE. doing EVERY FUCKING. THING. He's super doc, super cop, super cock...

...plus he walks on water.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply