Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel busts Nicole
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 07:59 AM (3,832 Views)
daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

Wish someone would throw "Fetch" a frisbree far away from Salem. Sick of Pimping. It has to stop already.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Lil
May 2 2014, 09:37 AM
metitle
May 2 2014, 09:27 AM
:facepalm: f#&k!!!
here is it that I thought St. Dan and his orange glow will be taking a back seat for awhile.
now he is back! What the hell is going on at Days? Is he only character on the show?
For real. They need to just kill him in spectacular fashion already....Impaled on a tree, shot, then eaten by a hippo, then shat out and the shit eatn by a rabid wolf, which needs to be dismembered and all of the pieces fed into a wood chipper.... I have had enough of this douchebag and his condescending attitude, yelling in women's faces, looking like he wants to hit them...He's a scumbag and has been since his first appearance on the show. ENOUGH!!! He ruined Kate for a while, he ruined Chloe (not that I was a Chloe fan), his stupid daughter drove my beloved Philip out of town, ruined Maggie (again, not that I was a fan), he ruined Jennifer irreparably, not to mention JJ and Abby...and now he is doing the same to Nicole. That, and of course everything in town revolving around him. I'm surprised Hope hasn't deputized him, that the town hasn't elected him mayor...I'm wondering if the entire town of Salem is on peyote and sharing a massive trip where Orange is king.
IMO, this should be THE definitive post that speaks for those of us who are sick of Daniel Jonas.
Posted Image

am103
Member Avatar

I loved Grandpa Hughes' count of the number of times Daniel's name was mentioned the other day. Wasn't it like 50 or something?! Proves exactly what the hell is wrong with this show. Too much focus on all the wrong characters.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Hopefully, this will end Nicole's supposed friendship with Fetch. I hated the way Dan and Jen treated Nicole during the last few weeks of her pregnancy and I don't understand why they are so tight now. Apparently, Jen continues to be a fickle twit regarding her "friend" Nicole and distrustful of Dan. I hate that Ericole is being wasted in their lame storyline. I want the plot of Nicole shredding the evidence to be over and Ericole can move on to better things. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dan lash out at Nicole because it'll be similar to how he behaved to Chloe and Theresa. Same old, same old. I'm sick of his judgemental self and having him lauded as a great guy when he exhibits such an over-aggressive behavior towards women and teens.
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 6 2014, 06:14 AM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
May 3 2014, 03:36 PM
Hopefully, this will end Nicole's supposed friendship with Fetch. I hated the way Dan and Jen treated Nicole during the last few weeks of her pregnancy and I don't understand why they are so tight now. Apparently, Jen continues to be a fickle twit regarding her "friend" Nicole and distrustful of Dan. I hate that Ericole is being wasted in their lame storyline. Nicole has enough money to have her own apartment and doesn't need to crash at Dan's. I want the plot of Nicole shredding the evidence to be over and Ericole can move on to better things. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dan lash out at Nicole because it'll be similar to how he behaved to Chloe and Theresa. Same old, same old. I'm sick of his judgemental self and having him lauded as a great guy when he exhibits such an over-aggressive behavior towards women and teens.
Not defending fetch,but ericole's main problem is not fetch,its Nicole lying and evidence hiding. Nothing says love like deceiving the person you claim to be crazy about. :rolleyes:
Edited by fundays13, May 3 2014, 07:14 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Who cares about any of this? The Daniel/Eric scenes are painful. All of this is painful.

I've been saying it for a while, but DAYS is headed down a very bad/boring path. They're in trouble.

astropastel
Member Avatar

I never really understood why tptb would go out hire one of the finest fellas to hit soaps and then neuter him so to speak. And what even baffles me even more is how much character assassination they have done to Nicole after the rectory redemption arc. I love the rectory love affair btw even though a shirtless GV would be like Christmas and your birthday all rolled into one.

concerned
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 3 2014, 07:11 PM
Deverauxfan
May 3 2014, 03:36 PM
Hopefully, this will end Nicole's supposed friendship with Fetch. I hated the way Dan and Jen treated Nicole during the last few weeks of her pregnancy and I don't understand why they are so tight now. Apparently, Jen continues to be a fickle twit regarding her "friend" Nicole and distrustful of Dan. I hate that Ericole is being wasted in their lame storyline. Nicole has enough money to have her own apartment and doesn't need to crash at Dan's. I want the plot of Nicole shredding the evidence to be over and Ericole can move on to better things. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dan lash out at Nicole because it'll be similar to how he behaved to Chloe and Theresa. Same old, same old. I'm sick of his judgemental self and having him lauded as a great guy when he exhibits such an over-aggressive behavior towards women and teens.
Not defending fetch,but ericole's main problem is not fetch,its Nicole lying and evidence hiding. Nothing says love like deceiving the person you claim to be crazy about. :rolleyes:
Not on this show.

concerned
Member Avatar

astropastel
May 3 2014, 09:25 PM
I never really understood why tptb would go out hire one of the finest fellas to hit soaps and then neuter him so to speak. And what even baffles me even more is how much character assassination they have done to Nicole after the rectory redemption arc. I love the rectory love affair btw even though a shirtless GV would be like Christmas and your birthday all rolled into one.
It was such a bizarrely odd decision.

Especially with the other couple on this age group leaving you would think they would be building them up not tearing them down.

phloe3

Jennifer is fake as a four dollar bill. She says Nicole is her friend, but then doesn't trust her

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Could somebody, ANYBODY, PLEASE remove Daniel/Dannifer from Ericole's story? What is their hangup on Daniel? Like for real, he's seriously intruding on my Ericole time. Eric/Nicole get 5 scant seconds together, and then, we get nearly a whole episode of 'BFF's Nicole/Daniel' hanging out. Did the writers check out after Ericole's basement I love you's? And still, I want to know who's lameass idea it was to write the shredded paper mess to begin with :drunk: That has so much WTFery wrapped around it that it's not even funny. Did they REALLY think this was a good move? Of course they did, because stunt storytelling is apparently all they know!
This is MAY sweeps, and instead of us seeing Eric confronting Nicole, we're stuck with nearly a week of Daniel spewing accusations. On top of that, Jenn has to lament about her feelings about Nicole. How can I put this: I don't give a flying f****ck about Dannifer's feelings or opinions when it concerns Ericole. I just don't.
Hopefully, this is a sign that the evidence lie is finally coming out. Frankly, I'm more than ready for Ericole to move pas this crazy, doesn't make any damn sense plotpoint. It's time to move Ericole to the next arc in their storyline, and hopefully, Dannifer won't be a part of it at ALL.

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^It would not surprise me in the least if Daniel gets all the confrontation scenes with Nicole while Eric gets a "you destroyed it, oh well" throwaway line. If TomSell and crew would just face that Daniel Jonas is not everyone's favorite or has to be the pivotal point in everything, this show would be a lot better off. If they could have justified his being in the Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny story, he would have been.

KAM

Lots of dread here at the thought of Daniel and Jennifer angst...with Jennifer mistrust and Daniel ultimately doing the high and mighty and humiliating Nicole by revealing the truth to his new bromance Eric.
Completely agree -- that's a dreadful story. :x

But I could see it going another way, too. Moralistic Jennifer begins to be obsessed in her shrewish way about the 'unethical action' Liam was holding over Nicole and trying to make her confess at the cabin. Daniel finds the shredded letter. There's a Dicole confrontation. Nicole finally tells the truth to Daniel, but begs him not to destroy Ericole's chance at happiness. Daniel dithers around with his pained expression in place about how the truth must come out...but then...reluctantly agrees to keep Nicole's secret. Seeds are sown for another Dannifer rift...with Dicole and Jeric growing closer.

Another dreadful story. I just don't see any good way out of this 'she shreds' crap. DOOL has systematically shut down all my reasonable exits.

So I don't care what happens to any of them any more. It's just easier that way. #Disengaged

concerned
Member Avatar

Wish I didn't care.... they are just too cute not to care.

Might have to start watching with the sound down and write my own dialogue.

EmmyBee80
Member Avatar

Good...let them be done with the damn s/l. Such potential, down the drain. I actually cringe when they are on my screen anymore!!! :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply