Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel busts Nicole
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 07:59 AM (5,111 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 3 2014, 07:11 PM
Deverauxfan
May 3 2014, 03:36 PM
Hopefully, this will end Nicole's supposed friendship with Fetch. I hated the way Dan and Jen treated Nicole during the last few weeks of her pregnancy and I don't understand why they are so tight now. Apparently, Jen continues to be a fickle twit regarding her "friend" Nicole and distrustful of Dan. I hate that Ericole is being wasted in their lame storyline. Nicole has enough money to have her own apartment and doesn't need to crash at Dan's. I want the plot of Nicole shredding the evidence to be over and Ericole can move on to better things. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dan lash out at Nicole because it'll be similar to how he behaved to Chloe and Theresa. Same old, same old. I'm sick of his judgemental self and having him lauded as a great guy when he exhibits such an over-aggressive behavior towards women and teens.
Not defending fetch,but ericole's main problem is not fetch,its Nicole lying and evidence hiding. Nothing says love like deceiving the person you claim to be crazy about. :rolleyes:
Not on this show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

astropastel
May 3 2014, 09:25 PM
I never really understood why tptb would go out hire one of the finest fellas to hit soaps and then neuter him so to speak. And what even baffles me even more is how much character assassination they have done to Nicole after the rectory redemption arc. I love the rectory love affair btw even though a shirtless GV would be like Christmas and your birthday all rolled into one.
It was such a bizarrely odd decision.

Especially with the other couple on this age group leaving you would think they would be building them up not tearing them down.

concerned
Member Avatar

Wish I didn't care.... they are just too cute not to care.

Might have to start watching with the sound down and write my own dialogue.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply