Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kate and Jordan's showdown
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 08:11 AM (2,702 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article on Kate and Jordan.

Jordan is shocked that Kate broke into her apartment and found out about the aliases she's used.

The ladies have a physical altercation. Lauren Koslow shares that "it's reminiscent of the fights Kate has had with Vivian and Sami".

Jordan then worries that Kate will tell Rafe what she found, so Jordan decides to leave Salem. Kate is thrilled with that possibility, as she's worried for Rafe's safety.

Check out the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 2 2014, 08:11 AM

Jordan is shocked that Kate broke into her apartment and found out about the aliases she's used.

The ladies have a physical altercation. Lauren Koslow shares that "it's reminiscent of the fights Kate has had with Vivian and Sami".

Jordan then worries that Kate will tell Rafe what she found, so Jordan decides to leave Salem. Kate is thrilled with that possibility, as she's worried for Rafe's safety.

And Kate's motivation is that she's worried about Rafe's safety? Sorry, don't buy it..not what we've seen play out on our screen. Kate has been acting like a jealous ex, not a worried friend.

peaches179

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Thanks Ellie!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So the big bomb is that there is no bomb? Seriously...this is one of the WORSE stories this show has produced in some time. Jordan came to Salem a year ago this summer and we still don't know who the fuck she is? Yeah, I'm bored....these two IMHO can exit stage left and I won't care.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

What happened to the info that Kate found out about Jordan and the Ozarks from her minion?

Ellie

LuvingLumi
May 2 2014, 08:34 AM
Seriously...this is one of the WORSE stories this show has produced in some time. Jordan came to Salem a year ago this summer and we still don't know who the fuck she is? Yeah, I'm bored....these two IMHO can exit stage left and I won't care.
Right? Makes me wonder if the story was postponed or redone at some point. If not... major fail.

I mean, in the 80's, when the stories were MUCH slower, it took them all of 4 months to find out who John Black was.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Ellie
May 2 2014, 08:49 AM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2014, 08:34 AM
Seriously...this is one of the WORSE stories this show has produced in some time. Jordan came to Salem a year ago this summer and we still don't know who the fuck she is? Yeah, I'm bored....these two IMHO can exit stage left and I won't care.
Right? Makes me wonder if the story was postponed or redone at some point. If not... major fail.

I mean, in the 80's, when the stories were MUCH slower, it took them all of 4 months to find out who John Black was.
If we go by what Chrishell said in a radio interview a few months back the story was changed in some way and she was frustrated because she thought if she would have known about sooner she could have played it differently.....I guess we'll know soon enough....

jam6242
Member Avatar

Dragging out Jordan's secret wouldn't even have been so bad if she were otherwise interesting. But she's dull no matter what she's doing.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I stopped caring a long time ago. Jordan has threatened to leave more times than Taylor did. Just go already!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 2 2014, 08:55 AM
I stopped caring a long time ago. Jordan has threatened to leave more times than Taylor did. Just go already!
Actually it reminded me the the number time that rafe threatened to leave in 2009 and we still do not know what the stuff from rafe past that he hid and that been over 5 years.so who know if Will we find Jordan secret at all

Lil
Member Avatar

WHY is Kate being wasted on this crap?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Damn there had to be some major rewrites here. I think they were actually heading towards the story when Sheryl first came to town and they nixed that. Then again when Ben came to town. Maybe they altered the story because Justin Gaston was so horrible.

I hope Kate confronting her with this and nuBen popping up soon means we are going to actually find out what the story is. We know that Jordan doesn't leave town so something has to happen this time other than Rafe taking her on a dinner date.

Lil
Member Avatar

I don't even care who Jordan is at this point. She bores me to tears. And Ben is even more uninteresting than she is, if that's possible. Ugh.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Only thing i care about is boredom leaving Salem and the end of that whole mess.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Can the showdown just involve brownies and let's call it a day? :pray:

ssedai

Ellie

Worried for Rafe's safety? :::snort::: OK, Kate. Oh, how you have fallen.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Wait, so when does Daniel swoop in to save the day?

Edited because I can't spell Daniel B-)
Edited by waterlilly, May 2 2014, 11:40 AM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Ellie
Lauren Koslow shares that "it's reminiscent of the fights Kate has had with Vivian and Sami".

She must be referring to the pointless, repetitive, and gratuitous ones.

freedom

LoL at the "trying to protect Rafe" spin. She's been jealous of Jordan from day one.

leela46

Of Good grief yet another spoiler about boring Jordon and her "secret"? I liked her at first but I am way past caring now. This is one of the worst written stories that Days has done in awhile and that's saying something. She's dull, her romance with Rafe is dull (seriously Rafe is much more interesting when he's with other characters), her brother is worse than dull. And even worse, Kate is being wasted in this story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply