Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (5/5/2014)
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 05:02 PM (5,218 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yaYunQRSDU
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

LOL, I love how everyone is gathered in one big clump in Horton Square! Maybe Horton Square is offering a two-for-one sale on blackmail material!

I hope that Nick isn't really dead and that this is just some big scheme for Nick to get revenge on everyone that he hates. There is soooo much potential for Nick's storyline that DAYS just squandered in order to turn Nick into an obsessed psycho. (Granted, Nick faking his death again would be repetitive. On the other hand, DAYS isn't exactly known for its originality!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

I saw the photo's to seriously who is Nicole aiming a gun at now Lord if it's Dannifer I'll laugh :shrug:

jam6242
Member Avatar

I wonder whether Nick gathered everyone there to expose them? It's funny that all of the suspects happen to be in one place. Nick looked like he'd been crying too. I'm glad Julie is there to give him some comfort. And looking fab, I might add.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Who gathers people at a Mall to expose them?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The shooter will be none of these people...we already know that.

Paul8148

What is up with the sound affect of the slap from Abby?

michr544125

I had mentioned that Sonny would ge a gun and Will would find it. I actually like it. Finally Sonny shows a bigger dimension with that. plus Freddie looks hot with the gun! I really hope Nick isn't dead again. Blake is too good of an actor.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Can't believe they gave away the shooting in the promo. I thought they would show a couple of people and say one of them were shot.

I'm really going to miss Nick. And poor Julie gets a front row seat for Nick's death! :(

Who hired a hitman to take Nick out? I don't know, I still think Gabi will be involved, especially since she is standing in the group of people that Nick likely gathered together and doesn't appear to run to his aid.

michr544125

My guess is that it will be Sonny's gun that is the weapon and Gabi let's him take the fall. But it will be her that actually shoots Nick.

Carly
Member Avatar

My prediction: Nick gave WilSon a crystal heart to celebrate their wedding, and in today's episode, Nick also gave Gabi a crystal heart. I think a shattered crystal heart will be found at the crime scene, and this will lead Sami to suspect that Will or Sonny shot Nick because Sami knows that Nick gave WilSon a crystal heart. (I'm guessing that Ejami hire a hitman to kill Nick, but someone else shoots Nick before the hitman gets a chance.) I think it will actually be Gabi's crystal heart that's found at the crime scene, but the cops won't initially suspect Gabi because no one knows that Nick gave Gabi a crystal heart that's similar to the one that Nick gave WilSon.

Maybe Will or Sonny throw their crystal heart against the wall out of anger and then toss the pieces into the trash, and so WilSon will have no way of proving that their crystal heart wasn't the one at the crime scene. Alternate Theory: Nick has been screwing with everybody all along, and he gave WilSon and Gabi matching crystal hearts in order to set them up for his "murder." (The hearts have different names written on them, but the heart at the crime scene might be smashed so badly that the names are no longer discernible.)

The "smashed crystal heart at the crime scene" thing is total speculation on my part, but I do think it's significant that Nick gave WilSon and Gabi matching crystal hearts.

jam6242
Member Avatar

michr544125
May 2 2014, 06:59 PM
My guess is that it will be Sonny's gun that is the weapon and Gabi let's him take the fall. But it will be her that actually shoots Nick.
I think it's Sonny's gun because of the silencer on it. Would Gabi really be that good of a shot? I guess Rafe could have taught her. She did sneak up in the back. Everyone else seems out in the open.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Julie is cracking me up! And so is Lucas.

Why is EJ sitting down while everyone else is standing?

lysie
Member Avatar

This looks flat out awful. And is Nick doing anything that's actually dangerous to anyone? I know he's pissing them off, but they're not unsafe.

cryin4days

Could the fact that no soap outlet has reported on Blake Berris being done taping in light of this promo (that clearly drives viewers to believe Nick dies) be a hint that Nick doesn't die. Sweeney's exit was announced months ago, Camilla Banus' exit was confirmed last year, and then you have James Scott's being announced today. They spoiled months of story by announcing these exits so early. Even when Nick was "murdered" last November, there was no announcment of his departure from DAYS. Could there be some twist coming and Nick doesn't actually die. I'm still holding on to my doppelganger theory and the real Nick is being held hostage somewhere. Maybe Chad has him.
Edited by cryin4days, May 2 2014, 07:53 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 2 2014, 07:13 PM
Julie is cracking me up! And so is Lucas.

Why is EJ sitting down while everyone else is standing?
Julie is representing those of us who are upset about Nick being shot (and likely dying) by letting out a primal scream! :blulaugh:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I really hope that Julie goes all hysterical trying to explain what happened to Hope. lol.

lysie
Member Avatar

You know.. I don't give a rip about Nick. I never have. And I do think he's been written pretty horribly this time, and he's definitely a psycho jerk. But. Am I supposed to think these people are his victims? Gabi, Will, and Sonny..okay. But Sami, EJ, and Kate? No. Not even a little bit.

Marlene

Really surprised they showed so much. I hope the "whodunit" is not a disappointment.

justforfun

The scene looks pretty laughable ....no drama at all. All of them standing around makes the whole scene look stupid. Horrible promo imo. And I love some BB, he could totally pull it off. The river scenes were much, much better than this 15 seconds of suck. Come on Days, you can do better! I don't even care who is behind it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply