Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (5/5/2014)
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 05:02 PM (5,153 Views)
Will&Sonny

I almost never watch the promos, but I had to watch this one, just to get a sneak peek of this glorious event.

Julie continues to look pathetic with her over-the-top love of and na´vetÚ toward Nick.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

Is that Sonny in the blueish/purpleish shirt behind Lucas and Will in the group shot? If so, he's wearing a different shirt than he is when he's holding the gun, but everybody else is still wearing the same outfits that they had on today.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

weird that everyone is there and it takes place in the Horton Square. It looks odd, maybe it will play out differently when watching.

I still think Percy Ruggles, aka Santa Claus did it. Not sure of the angle but he is a sketchy, useless character that they can write some contrived reason why he wanted Nick dead.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

justforfun
May 2 2014, 08:25 PM
The scene looks pretty laughable ....no drama at all. All of them standing around makes the whole scene look stupid. Horrible promo imo. And I love some BB, he could totally pull it off. The river scenes were much, much better than this 15 seconds of suck. Come on Days, you can do better! I don't even care who is behind it.
I like it because Nick gets to look at all the people who he's manipulated or blackmailed as he's dying.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

MikeyWilson1Duff
May 2 2014, 08:44 PM
Is that Sonny in the blueish/purpleish shirt behind Lucas and Will in the group shot? If so, he's wearing a different shirt than he is when he's holding the gun, but everybody else is still wearing the same outfits that they had on today.
It looks like both Sonny and Will have on different clothes.

jam6242
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 2 2014, 08:50 PM
justforfun
May 2 2014, 08:25 PM
The scene looks pretty laughable ....no drama at all. All of them standing around makes the whole scene look stupid. Horrible promo imo. And I love some BB, he could totally pull it off. The river scenes were much, much better than this 15 seconds of suck. Come on Days, you can do better! I don't even care who is behind it.
I like it because Nick gets to look at all the people who he's manipulated or blackmailed as he's dying.
Also the people who tried to kill him. I hope he's able to turn them in before he dies.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Well Jason pretty much spoiled in a different thread that whomever dies next week is REALLY dead so goodbye to Nick (or possible imposter). Gotta say that I'm not sad that Nick dies but even I thought that promo looked pretty lame. Hoped for something a bit more exciting.

Also, Julie is absolutely in the right to react the way she does but I still want to slap her silly for being so annoying. -_-

phloe3

I think it will be a twist with Nick faking his death

trojangal
Member Avatar

phloe3
May 2 2014, 09:27 PM
I think it will be a twist with Nick faking his death
Again?

While I would love to see BB continue on Days, perhaps a fake Nick is
the one killed.

Kaha
Member Avatar

This looks really awful.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I don't understand why everyone on Days has a gun. This irks me to no end. Also, why would they even resort to killing Nick? Doesn't EJ have any other creative ways to get rid of him, like framing him for something then blackmail him? Send him to Stefano's Moroccan commune so he joins Chyka and the nurse that killed Bernardi. Better yet, borrow one of Stefano's memory chips and wipe out his memory. This is so unsatisfactory. Why hire a hitman for freaking Nick Fallon? He seems so unworthy. He's such a deranged and emotionally unstable dude, it's easy to gaslight him.

As a Sonny fan, I am dissapointed that they gave him a gun. In fact, it makes me mad.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 2 2014, 10:18 PM
I don't understand why everyone on Days has a gun. This irks me to no end. Also, why would they even resort to killing Nick? Doesn't EJ have any other creative ways to get rid of him, like framing him for something then blackmail him? Send him to Stefano's Moroccan commune so he joins Chyka and the nurse that killed Bernardi. Better yet, borrow one of Stefano's memory chips and wipe out his memory. This is so unsatisfactory. Why hire a hitman for freaking Nick Fallon? He seems so unworthy. He's such a deranged and emotionally unstable dude, it's easy to gaslight him.

As a Sonny fan, I am dissapointed that they gave him a gun. In fact, it makes me mad.
This is what I'm saying! He's not physically dangerous. He's blackmailing people. So get something on him and force him out of town. Wanting him dead is way extreme.

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
May 2 2014, 10:22 PM
Kaha
May 2 2014, 10:18 PM

This is what I'm saying! He's not physically dangerous. He's blackmailing people. So get something on him and force him out of town. Wanting him dead is way extreme.
The writers have no imagination. They can't make these s/l interesting and with a twist. I feel like they're my first year in college when I discovered partying and used to waste my time then write the most mediocre paper at the last day (this is before I wised up of course). It's like they put together something for sweeps at the last minute and they're all scrambling when one of them yells, "..why don't we kill off character A?"

mickey9928
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 2 2014, 08:51 PM
MikeyWilson1Duff
Posted Image

If you look closely at this picture you will notice a red stain (perhaps blood!?!?) on Will's left shoulder. Could this be why Will and Sonny change clothes? We know Will is still wearing the polo when his punches Nick, so maybe he gets blood on him from Nick and decides to change out of the shirt to hide it and Sonny changes too so nobody will be suspicious. Or maybe they just changed before going out to dinner (and confronting Nick.)

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Mitchapalooza
May 2 2014, 05:48 PM
Who gathers people at a Mall to expose them?
Teenage girls or the elderly.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

mickey9928
May 2 2014, 10:41 PM
iheartwilson
May 2 2014, 08:51 PM
MikeyWilson1Duff
Posted Image

If you look closely at this picture you will notice a red stain (perhaps blood!?!?) on Will's left shoulder. Could this be why Will and Sonny change clothes? We know Will is still wearing the polo when his punches Nick, so maybe he gets blood on him from Nick and decides to change out of the shirt to hide it and Sonny changes too so nobody will be suspicious. Or maybe they just changed before going out to dinner (and confronting Nick.)
Aw! You ruined my fun. ;)

I'm hoping they have fun in the bedroom after Sonny reassures Will it's just for protection (in case Nick does something stupid like kidnap Gabi and Ari.)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Is it just me or does every whodunit on Days get worse than the previous one? The last really good one was Colin's and that was over 10 years ago.

am103
Member Avatar

This promo is almost exactly the same as the "Who Killed Trent?" promo back in 2008. Literally almost the same.

This literally looks terrible. I was hoping for the best, but now I'm worried.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Lame.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

After today's episode, I suspect Percy Ruggles is up to more than we know. What if he's one of Stefano's employees, and he offs Nick?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply