Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (5/5/2014)
Topic Started: May 2 2014, 05:02 PM (5,320 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 4 2014, 07:33 AM
I never said Nick was innocent but I AM sick of people trying to paint the murder crew as lily white victims. THEY ALL need to pay for their part in the crime and no matter what any one says what the girls did to Nick WAS attempted murder. What Nick did to Gabi was wrong as well. But Gabi fucking needs to pay for her crime against Melanie and the explosion in the tunnels because SHE IS responsible for that too. When you hire someone to do something bad and other bad things happen as a result YOU ARE held accountable and that bitch needs to pay for that as well. I will never buy the Gabi is a victim bullshit. But then no one pays in Salem..and it's stupid to have Nick pay the price when none of the hypocritical fuckers ever pay for their stupid shit. So has anyone actually heard any thing about BB leaving the show?!
EJ, Sami, Kate & Gabi are the only one who officially broke the law regardless of Nick's view point.

My father is a lawyer, the right things would have been for Will & Sonny to turn the woman in but that lacked proof and all the had was the woman's word about what the did that lacked proof ... IT an error in judgment not a crime.

BB contract is up this month, not mention of renewal ... no mention of BB being on set after the May Sweeps storyline's had been taped.

It what the law considers hearsay or secondary evidences (NO one can be charged for that, forced to testify against EJ, Sami, Kate & Gabi if certain acceptations to said law is met yet charged as assessory as NICK claims no. Nick trying to justify is continued threats and blackmail of Will & Sonny plan and simple.

Will & Sonny (Guy & Freddie) aren't heading off the show, so there not going to be a twist to make them accessories at this point ... Gabi it seems is going to lose Arianna and I think that going to be due to legal troubles either from Mel or from Nick attempt or murder to come... Sami & EJ exits I think they well be regarding their illegal acts as well.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 4 2014, 08:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

King
May 4 2014, 10:55 AM
Oh, and I think the shooter will be Lucas or that old Santa moron.
Percy Ruggles is who you are thinking of

Aquarius
Member Avatar

Poor Nick :( In the square looking at all his suspects but will not be able to tell whodunit.

I think I'm going to miss him. He was making threats to get what he wants with Gabi and he became an immediate threat to all of Salem.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

BeeBee
May 4 2014, 06:44 PM
six
May 4 2014, 11:45 AM
astropastel
May 3 2014, 08:50 PM
Ok do we know where Ciara is during the shooting?
Crazy as Nick is, he still knew better than to get on Ciara's bad side.
Didn't Nick side with Ciara when Sami tried to take her to a boutique for her ten pair of earrings instead of Barrons (sp)?
Yes, but I think it was more about making Sami squirm than about Ciara getting what she wanted because Nick actually believed she deserved such expensive earrings. lol.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

I am wondering if Percy really didn't leave and in the end will be the one to shoot Nick. Remember the fake reveal days did recently could this be another fake out. It's strange that no word on BB leaving has been announced yet. :shrug: .At least we know one person who didn't shoot Nick... Julie. :run:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvCoffee
May 5 2014, 09:03 AM
I am wondering if Percy really didn't leave and in the end will be the one to shoot Nick. Remember the fake reveal days did recently could this be another fake out. It's strange that no word on BB leaving has been announced yet. :shrug: .At least we know one person who didn't shoot Nick... Julie. :run:
Hope & Aiden didn't shoot him either. lol. ;)

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2014, 09:17 AM
LuvCoffee
May 5 2014, 09:03 AM
Hope & Aiden didn't shoot him either. lol. ;)

:mutley:
Edited by LuvCoffee, May 5 2014, 05:04 PM.

King
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
May 4 2014, 08:26 PM
King
May 4 2014, 10:55 AM
Oh, and I think the shooter will be Lucas or that old Santa moron.
Percy Ruggles is who you are thinking of
Yes, him. It's totally going to be him.

paul89

its been anousud he leaveing ,

Keith
Member Avatar

Yeah, unless Jason is pulling our legs, Percy's already been announced as wrapped as of his final scenes with EJ last week.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sonny with that gun... :wub2:

He's hot :P

I also don't think they should have given the actual victim away at the promo. I mean, especially since it's going to only happen on Friday. The promos should really be done in a "less is more" -type of way, giving some innuendo but not too much.
Edited by Yoryla, May 12 2014, 04:06 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply