Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:05 AM (3,168 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: May Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7hSTajBM2o

Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know, but it seems the women on B&B have NO self-respect.
Especially Brooke!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ridge look totally disgusted by Brooke should not be a shock to him especially all the crap she pulled with his family. Brooke has the mind of a snail if she thinks that Ridge will come back to her for treating her sister like dirt.
Silly Wyrabbit, all the work you did to maintain Hope's pedestal, just went out the window when Liam was going to kick her to the curb. Wyatt gets everything he deserved in regards to the hair flipping twit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I can't remember seeing The Hair-Flipping Twit in a monogamous relationship.
When the character was SORASED, Mr. Bell put her with Oliver and even then she was a giant waffler
To make Hope's story interesting, Mr. Bell wrote her dotting mother screwing Oliver.
And for the last three and half years she and Liam is playing this awful back and forth thing.
Part of my reason for disliking the Hope character is the awful actress.
If Ms. Matula was a good actress, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But gosh, the actress is AWFUL!
Why can't Mr. Bell send her to acting school or something, while the writes the actress out on a sabbatical by saying Hope is gone to College learn some rationality.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Welp, as much as I love Katie/Ridge, Brooke called it when she said Ridge proposed in retaliation. Just as Brooke handed over the documents for the same reason. Katie and Bill are second choices. Katie knows it deep down, but she's going to trust in Ridge's word that he's done with Brooke. Bill on the other hand is completely egotistical and he can't fathom that he's Brooke's consolation prize. I really can't wait to see where Bridge goes from here in their little game of emotional chess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke is just mad that her backup plan has had enough of her crap. Ridge was disgusted by her actions and its his right to ask Katie to marry him. Ridge loves Katie and Brooke is acting like a child thinking that proposal was all about her.
Clearly the thing with Ally/Taylor is a rewrite. They resolve her mother death when she was young child. Like others have mentioned, Ally anger about her mother should have been addressed by her therapist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

i tuned in for the first time in weeks because I wanted to see the Taylor and Aly confrontation. I'm glad I tuned in.

Ugh, hope is dating both Wyatt and Liam? Wtf. Stupid hoe. This has been the same storyline for like a year now. Nothing has changed. How do y'all stand it.

Quinn's annoying ass is still on everyday. Time for her to go!

Charlie and Pam were cute but kinda too cheesy for me.

The Oliver and Throne scenes were great! I loved how it was explained that Aly was the reason Throne didn't really have a love interest for years. Taylor and Throne < 3 Time for them to get married!

Does Aly not understand that Taylor's driving is not the reason Delia died? Delia like flew into the road. I get why she was upset but she was so hypocritical. I can't believe she blamed Taylor for driving drunk! Her daughter called her and told her that her car broke down in the ghetto area of town. Didn't Taylor hear phoebe scream and she couldn't reach her? Of course she would drive there. This girl has no room to talk. She would jump over a bridge for Hope.

Was getting DAYS early 2000s vibes from the end of the show today. ; ) loved it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

metitle
May 5 2014, 01:41 PM
I dont know, but it seems the women on B&B have NO self-respect.
Especially Brooke!
They don't have to, it's a soap. That's part of the fun of it. I don't want my soap characters to be perfect. I have real life for that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 6 2014, 03:07 AM
Ridge look totally disgusted by Brooke should not be a shock to him especially all the crap she pulled with his family. Brooke has the mind of a snail if she thinks that Ridge will come back to her for treating her sister like dirt.
Silly Wyrabbit, all the work you did to maintain Hope's pedestal, just went out the window when Liam was going to kick her to the curb. Wyatt gets everything he deserved in regards to the hair flipping twit.
Brooke doesn't want Ridge anyway because she's in love with Bill. :dance:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

metitle
May 6 2014, 08:47 AM
When the character was SORASED, Mr. Bell put her with Oliver and even then she was a giant waffler
To make Hope's story interesting, Mr. Bell wrote her dotting mother screwing Oliver.
And for the last three and half years she and Liam is playing this awful back and forth thing.
If Ms. Matula was a good actress, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But gosh, the actress is AWFUL!
Why can't Mr. Bell send her to acting school or something, while the writes the actress out on a sabbatical by saying Hope is gone to College learn some rationality.
Hope has never been a waffler until Weanie, ever and if she was post a video or transcript to show it. Liam was the only waffler with that nasty, skanky tramp Steffy, not Hope. She was the victim. Brooke and Oliver was a case of mistaken identity. That's how the show portrayed it and that's how it went down. Haters try and twist it but that's wrong. :blah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

badaddiction
May 7 2014, 02:47 PM
Welp, as much as I love Katie/Ridge, Brooke called it when she said Ridge proposed in retaliation. Just as Brooke handed over the documents for the same reason. Katie and Bill are second choices. Katie knows it deep down, but she's going to trust in Ridge's word that he's done with Brooke. Bill on the other hand is completely egotistical and he can't fathom that he's Brooke's consolation prize. I really can't wait to see where Bridge goes from here in their little game of emotional chess.
How many times does Brooke have to say that she's in love with Bill before some will believe it? It's been seen on the show foe MONTHS that Bill has been trying to get her back because he's in love with her and vice versa but it seems to be ignored. Bill is not her second choice, RME!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Meow
May 11 2014, 03:54 PM
metitle
Hope has never been a waffler until Weanie, ever and if she was post a video or transcript to show it. Liam was the only waffler with that nasty, skanky tramp Steffy, not Hope. She was the victim. Brooke and Oliver was a case of mistaken identity. That's how the show portrayed it and that's how it went down. Haters try and twist it but that's wrong. :blah:
:lol: :laugh:
I think we had this discussion before.
And since you have only started watching this soap within the last few years, there are no words to comment. Hence, the big laughs a the beginning.

So lets see, Hope only became a waffler when Wyatt came on the show - July 12, 2013 (10 months ago). Wow not even one year?
Okay, I guess the last few years were her being............................ woooooh, wooooooh, let me guess? not a waffler?

Okay, how many "non-weddings" the non-waffler had? wooooooh, let me guess? three or four?
how many of those were before Wyatt arrive? wooooooh, let me guess again? three? :laugh:

Anyway, I see even though Steffy isn't in LA - she is still being mentioned. Kudos to you for that. :dance: She was always a breathe of fresh air.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

To Meow
Brooke change her mind about Bill when Ridge came back to LA. She was begging and pleading with both Katie/Bill to get back together. When that failed, she tried to seduce Ridge. Now she back in love with Bill because Ridge dumped her.

In regards to Ally/Taylor, the court ruled Darla death as an accident.It unfair for Ally to dictate to her father on whom he should date. Ally issues with her mother should have been addressed by her doctor since she has been treated for mental health issues.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

metitle
May 12 2014, 09:55 AM
Meow
metitle
And since you have only started watching this soap within the last few years, there are no words to comment. Hence, the big laughs a the beginning.

So lets see, Hope only became a waffler when Wyatt came on the show - July 12, 2013 (10 months ago). Wow not even one year?
Okay, I guess the last few years were her being............................ woooooh, wooooooh, let me guess? not a waffler?

Okay, how many "non-weddings" the non-waffler had? wooooooh, let me guess? three or four?
how many of those were before Wyatt arrive? wooooooh, let me guess again? three? :laugh:

Anyway, I see even though Steffy isn't in LA - she is still being mentioned. Kudos to you for that. :dance: She was always a breathe of fresh air.
That skank Steffy made me gag and puke and I'm so happy she's gone. Good riddance!! I've been watching daily for four years and suffered through the Leffy and Lope crap so I can speak to Hope only being a waffler since she was with Wyatt!! What Hope did then was not waffling. Waffling is going back and forth between two men and she wasn't doing that then. Liam was the only waffler in that big mess of SL!!

Skanky Steffy will be mentioned even if she hasn't been on the show for 10 years so we might as well get used to it. :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 12 2014, 05:44 PM
metitle
Meow
metitle

That skank Steffy made me gag and puke and I'm so happy she's gone. Good riddance!! I've been watching daily for four years and suffered through the Leffy and Lope crap so I can speak to Hope only being a waffler since she was with Wyatt!! What Hope did then was not waffling. Waffling is going back and forth between two men and she wasn't doing that then. Liam was the only waffler in that big mess of SL!!

Skanky Steffy will be mentioned even if she hasn't been on the show for 10 years so we might as well get used to it. :biggrin:

Hope has waffle between wanting Liam and kicking him to the curb. All the weddings she imploded because they were not perfect described her waffling to a capital T. Brooke did the same thing with Ridge and all the men she had in her life. Hope is nothing but a Brooke 2.0 in training.

Steffy lives in Paris, France and has not given Liam/Hope a thought. The only skank on the show is Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tara

^^ Don't forget Brooke like mother like daughter maybe soon Hope might start going after the men her mother is sleeping with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 12 2014, 09:32 PM
Meow
May 12 2014, 05:44 PM
metitle
Meow

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Hope has waffle between wanting Liam and kicking him to the curb. All the weddings she imploded because they were not perfect described her waffling to a capital T. Brooke did the same thing with Ridge and all the men she had in her life. Hope is nothing but a Brooke 2.0 in training.

Steffy lives in Paris, France and has not given Liam/Hope a thought. The only skank on the show is Hope.
well its hard to explain to a new viewer about the in's and outs of the show.
especially when an opinion is already formed on the one-sided materials being given to the viewers.

Hope was SORASED in 2010 and then was paired with Oliver until her mother did her better by sexing Oliver on the wall at her high school graduation party.
After that, she tried to hookup with Liam, but because of her sanctimonious holy and though attitude, Liam looked else where and found Steffy. Liam being the biggest walfler, could have simple said to Steffy - NO! but he didn't because he was seriously attracted to her. Meanwhile, the hair flipping twit kept pushing him away by telling he didn't do this, he didn't do that, and so on.

But in all in all seriousness, I am very happy that the poster constantly bring up Steffy, because it keeps her on the show even she is not physically there.
Again, Kudos to the poster for that. Because she was such a breathe of fresh air.

Most of us is already seeing that the Hair-Flipping Twit will become the Walking Mattress 2.0 within a few months. She has already started on her path.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Tara
May 12 2014, 10:35 PM
^^ Don't forget Brooke like mother like daughter maybe soon Hope might start going after the men her mother is sleeping with.
that will start happening any day now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

]
metitle

That's not waffling, it's called not being able to make up her mind. It happens to trillions of people in relationships every day and they kick them to the curb because of it. It only happened because Liam wouldn't choose between her and that cheap, easy tramp Steffy. I wouldn't put up with it either, no way, I'd scratch her ugly eyes out! Skanky Steffy may not be on the show but she's still a cheap skank in my eyes!! I'll talk about that skank whenever I damned well please. Hope has a very long way to go before she's one but Steffy is queen skank. :cheer: Hope doesn't want perfect, she just wanted that dirty skank Steffy out of their lives and she had every reason to want that. Marriage and relationships r only for TWO PEOPLE, not three and that's what Liam was doing, hence she kicked him to the curb and bully for her!! [/quote]

Edited by Meow, May 13 2014, 04:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 13 2014, 04:29 PM
]
metitle

That's not waffling, it's called not being able to make up her mind. It happens to trillions of people in relationships every day and they kick them to the curb because of it. It only happened because Liam wouldn't choose between her and that cheap, easy tramp Steffy. I wouldn't put up with it either, no way, I'd scratch her ugly eyes out! Skanky Steffy may not be on the show but she's still a cheap skank in my eyes!! I'll talk about that skank whenever I damned well please. Hope has a very long way to go before she's one but Steffy is queen skank. :cheer: Hope doesn't want perfect, she just wanted that dirty skank Steffy out of their lives and she had every reason to want that. Marriage and relationships r only for TWO PEOPLE, not three and that's what Liam was doing, hence she kicked him to the curb and bully for her!!

If that was true, why did Hope begged and plead Liam to come back to her when he married Steffy. Oh that right, she began to waffle back to him after she broke off their engagement. Now she doing it again with both Liam and Wyatt. If she was so serious about Wyatt, then she needs to let Liam go on with his life. But Ms Waffle now has two men fighting over her, that what a skank does in her relationhip.
Steffy only wanted Liam and no one else.
Can't blame Steffy for Lope's problems anymore because she doesn't care about them while she lives in Paris, France.
Marriage is for two maturity people, not an immature hair flipping twit who only cares about having the perfect wedding rather that being someone wife. Hope does not want a marriage because is she did, she would have signed the Italian marriage documents.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic