Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:05 AM (3,260 Views)
jacpre
Member Avatar

Honestly you guys can't really blame Hope for how she has been acting lately. In all honesty Steffy did try and broke them up. It all started when Liam saved her from drowning in her own bathtub. She went after Liam after that. This is on Liam too because he allowed for it to happen. Please don't tell me that you guys won't be upset if you see your boyfriend/girlfriend kiss another person. Hope reacted first like many would. She broke it off with Liam. Hope was never a waffler or whatever it is you guys call her. Circumstances (Bill/Steffy) kept interfering.

I really want Hope and Liam to get a chance without interference. They were cute together in the beginning before all this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
May 14 2014, 01:26 AM
Honestly you guys can't really blame Hope for how she has been acting lately. In all honesty Steffy did try and broke them up. It all started when Liam saved her from drowning in her own bathtub. She went after Liam after that. This is on Liam too because he allowed for it to happen. Please don't tell me that you guys won't be upset if you see your boyfriend/girlfriend kiss another person. Hope reacted first like many would. She broke it off with Liam. Hope was never a waffler or whatever it is you guys call her. Circumstances (Bill/Steffy) kept interfering.

I really want Hope and Liam to get a chance without interference. They were cute together in the beginning before all this.

Hope defeated Bill plans when she got married in Italy. It was her mother and aunt who failed to destroy the video off the broken Ipad that imploded their marriage. Hope found the video, tore up the Italian marriage documents, and demanded a redo wedding. Steffy loses the baby and left Liam to be with Hope.
Now the only persons interfering with Hope/Liam is Quinn/Wyatt. If Hope was serious about Liam then she should have not entered a relationship with Wyatt. Hope is just like her mother, likes having two men fighting over her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 12 2014, 11:46 AM
To Meow
Brooke change her mind about Bill when Ridge came back to LA. She was begging and pleading with both Katie/Bill to get back together. When that failed, she tried to seduce Ridge. Now she back in love with Bill because Ridge dumped her.

In regards to Ally/Taylor, the court ruled Darla death as an accident.It unfair for Ally to dictate to her father on whom he should date. Ally issues with her mother should have been addressed by her doctor since she has been treated for mental health issues.
Brooke and Bill deserve each other! They can be disgusting together. So happy Katie and Ridge are engaged!!! I dont care if its rushed :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Meow
May 13 2014, 04:29 PM
]
metitle
May 6 2014, 08:47 AM
Hope has waffle between wanting Liam and kicking him to the curb. All the weddings she imploded because they were not perfect described her waffling to a capital T. Brooke did the same thing with Ridge and all the men she had in her life. Hope is nothing but a Brooke 2.0 in training.

Steffy lives in Paris, France and has not given Liam/Hope a thought. The only skank on the show is Hope.

That's not waffling, it's called not being able to make up her mind. It happens to trillions of people in relationships every day and they kick them to the curb because of it. It only happened because Liam wouldn't choose between her and that cheap, easy tramp Steffy. I wouldn't put up with it either, no way, I'd scratch her ugly eyes out! Skanky Steffy may not be on the show but she's still a cheap skank in my eyes!! I'll talk about that skank whenever I damned well please. Hope has a very long way to go before she's one but Steffy is queen skank. :cheer: Hope doesn't want perfect, she just wanted that dirty skank Steffy out of their lives and she had every reason to want that. Marriage and relationships r only for TWO PEOPLE, not three and that's what Liam was doing, hence she kicked him to the curb and bully for her!!

Edited by eruell, May 16 2014, 12:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Soooooo sick of Quinn answering other people's phones, email, etc. Then put someone in a position of being hurt, just so her little boy can win! Somebody needs to crash her world for a change!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

jacpre

Your post is 100% correct and that's what I've been saying all along, Hope has never, ever been a waffler. That's onlyi what some haters call it but it's not one bit true and everybody knows it!!

That's all I've ever wanted, for Lope to have a chance without the outside idiots interfering and now there's psycho mommy trying to kill Liam. I'm so freaking sick of it!! :flipoff: That's for Bell who wom't make it stop. That being said, I think she'll choose Liam. She just doesn't kiss Weanie as passionately as she used to anymore. Also when he gave her that ring she never even put it on. If he thinks he can buy her love with jewelry and fun trips, he's very sadly mistaken!! If some other woman did what Skanky did with Liam when I was ENGAGED TO HIM, I'd scratch her ugly eyes out. :fight: Any woman would!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

eruell
May 16 2014, 12:49 PM
Soooooo sick of Quinn answering other people's phones, email, etc. Then put someone in a position of being hurt, just so her little boy can win! Somebody needs to crash her world for a change!
ICAM. I hate her so much and I just want her stupid criminal concert ass GONE!! I fear for Lope's lives if she chooses Liam which I believe she will. She really ramped up today IMO and she won't hesitate to resort to murder.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 14 2014, 03:19 PM
jacpre

Hope defeated Bill plans when she got married in Italy. It was her mother and aunt who failed to destroy the video off the broken Ipad that imploded their marriage. Hope found the video, tore up the Italian marriage documents, and demanded a redo wedding. Steffy loses the baby and left Liam to be with Hope.
Now the only persons interfering with Hope/Liam is Quinn/Wyatt. If Hope was serious about Liam then she should have not entered a relationship with Wyatt. Hope is just like her mother, likes having two men fighting over her.
Nope, Skanky Steffy imploded Lope's Malibu wedding with the baby bomb because she knew Liam was going to marry hope. We must not forget about that!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 16 2014, 03:56 PM
natdot99
jacpre

Nope, Skanky Steffy imploded Lope's Malibu wedding with the baby bomb because she knew Liam was going to marry hope. We must not forget about that!!

That ambush wedding was imploded by Brooke. She was the one that set up pushing Liam to marry Hope again. It was agreed that Liam needed space to make a decision, but Brooke forced his hand and he chose Steffy. Brooke imploded their chance, not Steffy.
Hope is the new skank on the show, not Steffy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 16 2014, 04:06 PM
Meow
natdot99
jacpre

That ambush wedding was imploded by Brooke. She was the one that set up pushing Liam to marry Hope again. It was agreed that Liam needed space to make a decision, but Brooke forced his hand and he chose Steffy. Brooke imploded their chance, not Steffy.
OMG I'm so LMAO right now. That wedding was only imploded by Skanky Steffy and we all saw it!! Liam told Bill that he was going to marry Hope. :what: When the heck did he EVER choose Skanky Steffy? Provide transcripts please. Liam never once chose that skank unless Hope dumped him. Skanky forced his hand because she knew he was going to marry Hope. This is too hilarious. OMG the spinning, bahahahaha!! :lol:
Edited by Meow, May 16 2014, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

I really never heard the word "waffling" before...but...I am as sick of that word as I am of the "trio"..Gag me :soapbox: :shrug: :sleep2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The biggest skank on this show is Brooke. She is queen of skank with her schemes, manipulation, and the one eye tears to skank it up with family members and other females' husbands, fiancée, and boyfriends. Now Hope is slowly following in her mother's footsteps dating two brothers and kissing both. Enjoying all the attentions just like her mother. Hooray for Hope in turning slowly into her mother, no spin necessary. Eric you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Thorne you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Nick you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Deacon you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Bill you are my destiny, no Ridge is because Bill will be second choice to Ridge. :yahoo: :teehee: :lol: :cheer: :drunk: :blulaugh: B-) :applause: :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

ratfink
May 17 2014, 01:39 AM
I really never heard the word "waffling" before...but...I am as sick of that word as I am of the "trio"..Gag me :soapbox: :shrug: :sleep2:
IKR? I'm so sick of it!!
Edited by Meow, May 17 2014, 04:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Dakota
May 17 2014, 06:46 AM
The biggest skank on this show is Brooke. She is queen of skank with her schemes, manipulation, and the one eye tears to skank it up with family members and other females' husbands, fiancée, and boyfriends. Now Hope is slowly following in her mother's footsteps dating two brothers and kissing both. Enjoying all the attentions just like her mother. Hooray for Hope in turning slowly into her mother, no spin necessary. Eric you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Thorne you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Nick you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Deacon you are my destiny, no Ridge is. Bill you are my destiny, no Ridge is because Bill will be second choice to Ridge. :yahoo: :teehee: :lol: :cheer: :drunk: :blulaugh: B-) :applause: :popcorn:
Skanky is the Queen of skanks everywhere!! :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

natdot99
Meow
natdot99
jacpre

Spoken for the truth, pitiful Brooke had to manipulate things to get Liam to marry Hope. Neither Liam and Hope knew they were getting married that day, but Hope found out about the manipulation, she went along with the manipulation like her pitiful self, always needing her family to fight her battles for her because she is weak and pathetic. Both pitiful mother and daughter could not let Liam make his own decision, so pitiful and pathetic. Not surprise both are pathetic. :facepalm:
Edited by Dakota, May 17 2014, 10:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 17 2014, 04:16 PM
Dakota
Skanky is the Queen of skanks everywhere!! :whistle:

There is no evidence to your point because Brooke is the original Queen of skanks with her daughter turning into Brooke 2.0.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Dakota
May 17 2014, 10:15 PM
natdot99
Meow
natdot99

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Spoken for the truth, pitiful Brooke had to manipulate things to get Liam to marry Hope. Neither Liam and Hope knew they were getting married that day, but Hope found out about the manipulation, she went along with the manipulation like her pitiful self, always needing her family to fight her battles for her because she is weak and pathetic. Both pitiful mother and daughter could not let Liam make his own decision, so pitiful and pathetic. Not surprise both are pathetic. :facepalm:
No. Liam told Bill he was going to marry Hope at the Malibu wedding. It's in the transcripts and on YouTube. Skanky imploded it by spilling her baby news. That's also in the transcripts and on YouTube. :applause: Hope never needs her family to fight her battles, she manages her own life. What show r some watching?!! :bs:
Edited by Meow, May 18 2014, 01:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 17 2014, 11:37 PM
Dakota

There is no evidence to your point because Brooke is the original Queen of skanks with her daughter turning into Brooke 2.0.

There certainly is evidence and plenty of it considering the way she went after Bill and all of Hope's bf's, please!! Brooke has a long way to go to be like Brooke but Skanky Steffy is exactly like her cheap, trashy mother. She learned from her because she was always on her back. She still is because that's how Taylor returned, on her back as usual!! :puke:
Edited by Meow, May 18 2014, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I skimmed through Fridays episode but did this woman really tried to kill Liam? Bitch, get a life!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Nate
May 18 2014, 09:21 PM
I skimmed through Fridays episode but did this woman really tried to kill Liam? Bitch, get a life!
Yep she turned up the steam room temp to a high that most definitely could have killed Liam. She is really ruining things where Wyatt is concerned. I get she wants her son to get the best life but trying to murder his rival who happens to be his brother is insane truly. Glad to read in the spoilers that Wyatt gets livid and goes to Hope about his mother's antics. One of them has to have a conscience and clearly it isn't Quinn. In a small way I do feel sorry for Wyatt because ultimately Hope is going to choose Liam, at first Quinn was entertaining now she's just deranged.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic