Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:05 AM (3,179 Views)
Meow

Nate
May 18 2014, 09:21 PM
I skimmed through Fridays episode but did this woman really tried to kill Liam? Bitch, get a life!
Please, I'm so damn sick of her!! She almost killed him today, again, and I wish he would have pressed charges because this is her 2nd murder attempt on him. She's sick in the head and needs immediate help and some very strong psychotic meds. Hurry and get them Quinn. Don't walk, run, and FAST!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 18 2014, 09:31 PM
Nate
May 18 2014, 09:21 PM
I skimmed through Fridays episode but did this woman really tried to kill Liam? Bitch, get a life!
Yep she turned up the steam room temp to a high that most definitely could have killed Liam. She is really ruining things where Wyatt is concerned. I get she wants her son to get the best life but trying to murder his rival who happens to be his brother is insane truly. Glad to read in the spoilers that Wyatt gets livid and goes to Hope about his mother's antics. One of them has to have a conscience and clearly it isn't Quinn. In a small way I do feel sorry for Wyatt because ultimately Hope is going to choose Liam, at first Quinn was entertaining now she's just deranged.
You got that right, she's totally done lost it!! Thankfully Weanie tells Hope but he should be telling the police. What's Hope going to do, keep the secret for Weanie again? I love Hope but I'm not sure I trust her to do the right thing where his sick in the head mother is concerned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

Hope has really failed in that department Meow. This is one change I don't like in Hope. When Bill did all those things to keep her and Liam apart she didn't stand for it and confronted him. With Quinn it is different. It is like she is getting a free pass where Hope is concerned. If this was Bill doing all of this Hope would have hit the roof.

The show have really turned Quinn into a cartoon character. This is the problem if there is only one main villain on the show. That person have to do everything. I cannot wait for Deacon to return but I am also afraid to what these writers will do to him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

What was the point of locking Liam in? Just to scare him? Quinn's so stupid and cartoonish and I love it.

Wyatt tries to fit in so hard as a spencer it's annoying. Calling bill his old pops was a little too much. I hate when soap writers make it seem like soap relatives that have only known each other for a year are so close. Speaking of a year, I just realized Wyatt's storyline has had the same storyline with no movement for a year now. Same [!@#$%^&*], another day.

I'm loving brooke and bill. Ridge is so annoying.

Good episode today although I'm missing throne, taylor, aly, and oliver.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

jacpre
May 19 2014, 04:19 PM
Hope has really failed in that department Meow. This is one change I don't like in Hope. When Bill did all those things to keep her and Liam apart she didn't stand for it and confronted him. With Quinn it is different. It is like she is getting a free pass where Hope is concerned. If this was Bill doing all of this Hope would have hit the roof.

The show have really turned Quinn into a cartoon character. This is the problem if there is only one main villain on the show. That person have to do everything. I cannot wait for Deacon to return but I am also afraid to what these writers will do to him.
She's failed big time sadly!! I don't like that change in Hope either which is why I mentioned it. She has let her get away with everything which has only enabled Quinn to think it's OK to do the shyt she does. Hope needs to fire her ass once and for all and quit enabling her. The wicked witch needs to know that her bad behavior has consequences!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Nate
May 19 2014, 09:19 PM
What was the point of locking Liam in? Just to scare him? Quinn's so stupid and cartoonish and I love it.

Wyatt tries to fit in so hard as a spencer it's annoying. Calling bill his old pops was a little too much. I hate when soap writers make it seem like soap relatives that have only known each other for a year are so close. Speaking of a year, I just realized Wyatt's storyline has had the same storyline with no movement for a year now. Same [!@#$%^&*], another day.

I'm loving brooke and bill. Ridge is so annoying.

Good episode today although I'm missing throne, taylor, aly, and oliver.
Her point of locking him in was to warn him to leave Hope alone so her precious baby boy and her can keep their jobs!! IKR about Weanie trying too hard to fit in. If he'd have made even the slightest attempt to get close to Bill this last yr it could have been somewhat believable but he didn't make even one attempt.

I love Brill and have from the beginning, they're so hot and sexy together and he's so good to her. Ridge needs to sit his ass down and STFU. Gawd how I hate him!! I hope he falls out of the helicopter and either drowns or dies, IDC which!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Natdot99,

Spoken for the truth yet again, there is over 20 years of transcripts and/or footage with Brooke skanking it up in LA. Noboyd is off limits to Brooke, not even family members through marriage. Now her daughter is following in her footsteps by getting involve with two half brothers because she just can't decide who to choose. ;) She got both tongue with both brohers, I think she wants to create reality tv show that called wife's husbands, where she has a harrem of husbands that strokes her gigantic and massive ego.
Edited by Dakota, May 23 2014, 06:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapSis

Liam almost dies because of Quinn and yet he forgets to mention this to Hope? He should have told this to Hope and then ask her if she is willing to put up with this kind of behavior for the rest of her life if she marries Wyatt.

I am sick of Ridge too. He is emotionally abusive.
Edited by SoapSis, May 24 2014, 03:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Dakota
May 23 2014, 06:25 PM
Natdot99,

Spoken for the truth yet again, there is over 20 years of transcripts and/or footage with Brooke skanking it up in LA. Noboyd is off limits to Brooke, not even family members through marriage. Now her daughter is following in her footsteps by getting involve with two half brothers because she just can't decide who to choose. ;) She got both tongue with both brohers, I think she wants to create reality tv show that called wife's husbands, where she has a harrem of husbands that strokes her gigantic and massive ego.
She does not. :bs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

SoapSis
May 24 2014, 03:14 PM
Liam almost dies because of Quinn and yet he forgets to mention this to Hope? He should have told this to Hope and then ask her if she is willing to put up with this kind of behavior for the rest of her life if she marries Wyatt.

I am sick of Ridge too. He is emotionally abusive.
OMG, very much so!! ITA about Hope. I've wondered before if she'd really want that psycho for a MIL!!

Ridge is a whack job IMO. He needs help.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I'm over Ridge's hypocrisy and emotional abuse in regards to every woman he's been with especially Brooke. He made his choice to be with Katie he needs to grow a pair and own it. You don't see Bill going on about not wanting Ridge around Will or Katie for that matter. The Ridge character has serious juvenile arrested development regardless of who is playing him. "Oh I love you Logan I know you haven't forgotten that but I can't stop caring about you and you are only doing this to get back at me", what a egomaniac! Katie can have him, I just hope his disappearance doesn't make Brooke fill guilty and filled with regret of having left L.A. with Bill because that would be so insulting truly. Time for Brill to have their life. Kridge can have theirs.
Edited by Fafokahw, May 24 2014, 10:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 24 2014, 10:00 PM
Dakota
Natdot99,

Sorry you are the one that has rose colored glasses in regards to Brooke and Hope. Take them off and you see the truth right in front of your face. YT and SOC showcased both their histories and it not as peaches and cream as some think.
So keep the bs comments to yourself. I must remind you that Hope was conceived by Deacon who was married to Bridget, and not let forget that she banged Oliver at Hope graduation party thinking that it was Ridge, she couldn't even tell his body from an 18 year old boy. Seriously only a skank like Brooke would have sex with her man during at her daughter graduation party.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 24 2014, 11:42 PM
Meow
May 24 2014, 10:00 PM
Dakota
Natdot99,

Sorry you are the one that has rose colored glasses in regards to Brooke and Hope. Take them off and you see the truth right in front of your face. YT and SOC showcased both their histories and it not as peaches and cream as some think.
So keep the bs comments to yourself. I must remind you that Hope was conceived by Deacon who was married to Bridget, and not let forget that she banged Oliver at Hope graduation party thinking that it was Ridge, she couldn't even tell his body from an 18 year old boy. Seriously only a skank like Brooke would have sex with her man during at her daughter graduation party.
I think that there is hate towards Brooke and Hope and no matter what they do there will always be someone trashing them. Brooke and Hope could be perfect and still there would be some complaints. I hate how they have Hope wanting Liam back after we saw her so happy with Wyatt and not giving Liam another thought. I guess Bell didnt like that and he chooses to ruin her character by having her date both brothers and she will look like a complete fool to take Liam back. But i can see they would do that just to piss me off.

I hate what is being done to Brooke she is my favorite character and reason for watching but i cant support her at all. I hate her with Bill. I didnt like her with Ridge but i loved to hate them as a couple. Now they have her with her sister husband and Katie going with Ridge i just dont get them at all.

I dont think she sees them with rose colored glasses as you say. People see what they want to see and some will hate on Brooke and some wont. Or they will be like me hate her choices but still like her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 24 2014, 10:38 PM
I'm over Ridge's hypocrisy and emotional abuse in regards to every woman he's been with especially Brooke. He made his choice to be with Katie he needs to grow a pair and own it. You don't see Bill going on about not wanting Ridge around Will or Katie for that matter. The Ridge character has serious juvenile arrested development regardless of who is playing him. "Oh I love you Logan I know you haven't forgotten that but I can't stop caring about you and you are only doing this to get back at me", what a egomaniac! Katie can have him, I just hope his disappearance doesn't make Brooke fill guilty and filled with regret of having left L.A. with Bill because that would be so insulting truly. Time for Brill to have their life. Kridge can have theirs.
ICAM, Brooke has spent way too much time feeling guilty about Bill as it is. She just needs to marry him already and be happy and Ridge needs to sit down somewhere and shut his big mouth!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Dakota
Natdot99,
I stand by my BS comment thank u very much because that's what it is!! Haters do not know Hope and Brooke and I'm not the one wearing rose colored glasses. You have yr opinion and I have mine!! :eatme: Oliver was a case of mistaken identity as portrayed by the show.
Edited by Meow, May 25 2014, 02:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

DawnElicia
May 25 2014, 08:19 AM

I think that there is hate towards Brooke and Hope and no matter what they do there will always be someone trashing them. Brooke and Hope could be perfect and still there would be some complaints. I hate how they have Hope wanting Liam back after we saw her so happy with Wyatt and not giving Liam another thought. I guess Bell didnt like that and he chooses to ruin her character by having her date both brothers and she will look like a complete fool to take Liam back. But i can see they would do that just to piss me off.

I hate what is being done to Brooke she is my favorite character and reason for watching but i cant support her at all. I hate her with Bill. I didnt like her with Ridge but i loved to hate them as a couple. Now they have her with her sister husband and Katie going with Ridge i just dont get them at all.

I dont think she sees them with rose colored glasses as you say. People see what they want to see and some will hate on Brooke and some wont. Or they will be like me hate her choices but still like her.
Thank you!! ITA about Hope and Brooke and how some will always hate them and that's fine because everyone is allowed their opinion. Bell isn't doing that to Hope to make us mad, he's doing it to make it OK for her to be with Liam again because he did the same thing with that skank Steffy. Hope is now no better than he is and she can't not be with him for the Skanky reason anymore. I don't like it either but now Lope can be together without the Skanky reason. I can't wait until she dumps Weanie. That will be so much fun to watch!!
Edited by Meow, May 25 2014, 02:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 25 2014, 02:43 PM
Dakota
Natdot99,
I stand by my BS comment thank u very much because that's what it is!! Haters do not know Hope and Brooke and I'm not the one wearing rose colored glasses. You have yr opinion and I have mine!! :eatme: Oliver was a case of mistaken identity as portrayed by the show.

Sorry, only a skank would think that her man wanted to have sex with her at her daughter high school graduation. She knew Ridge does not have the body of an twenty something Oliver, but it didn't stop her from doing the deed. Hope is the same way, she chided Liam for waffling between her and Steffy, but now she thinks it okay. Bell is writing Hope into Brooke 2.0 and her fans need to accept it. Both Brooke and Hope are wolves in sheep clothing, they will use you to their advantage and don't care about the collateral damages it cost in the long run.
Been watching B&B for twenty years, so don't call my comments BS.
It clear you cannot handle constructive criticism, so through as much BS my way and the truth will destroy it before it hits the fan. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sorry, but I am loving this :popcorn: You guys are way more fun than the show... :cheers:
Online Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 25 2014, 04:25 PM

Sorry, only a skank would think that her man wanted to have sex with her at her daughter high school graduation. She knew Ridge does not have the body of an twenty something Oliver, but it didn't stop her from doing the deed. Hope is the same way, she chided Liam for waffling between her and Steffy, but now she thinks it okay. Bell is writing Hope into Brooke 2.0 and her fans need to accept it. Both Brooke and Hope are wolves in sheep clothing, they will use you to their advantage and don't care about the collateral damages it cost in the long run.
Been watching B&B for twenty years, so don't call my comments BS.
It clear you cannot handle constructive criticism, so through as much BS my way and the truth will destroy it before it hits the fan. :cheer:
Again I have a right to my BS opinion and stand by it. Apparently I'm not the one who had a problem with constructive criticism!! It doesn't matter what we think about Oliver and Brooke. The show portrayed it as a case of mistaken identity and that's the only thing that counts. :cheer: I know the truth when I see it and that ain't it!! :eyeroll:
Edited by Meow, May 25 2014, 08:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

ratfink
May 25 2014, 06:35 PM
Sorry, but I am loving this :popcorn: You guys are way more fun than the show... :cheers:
:thanks:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic