Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:05 AM (3,409 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 25 2014, 07:56 PM
natdot99
May 25 2014, 04:25 PM

Sorry, only a skank would think that her man wanted to have sex with her at her daughter high school graduation. She knew Ridge does not have the body of an twenty something Oliver, but it didn't stop her from doing the deed. Hope is the same way, she chided Liam for waffling between her and Steffy, but now she thinks it okay. Bell is writing Hope into Brooke 2.0 and her fans need to accept it. Both Brooke and Hope are wolves in sheep clothing, they will use you to their advantage and don't care about the collateral damages it cost in the long run.
Been watching B&B for twenty years, so don't call my comments BS.
It clear you cannot handle constructive criticism, so through as much BS my way and the truth will destroy it before it hits the fan. :cheer:
Again I have a right to my BS opinion and stand by it. Apparently I'm not the one who had a problem with constructive criticism!! It doesn't matter what we think about Oliver and Brooke. The show portrayed it as a case of mistaken identity and that's the only thing that counts. :cheer: I know the truth when I see it and that ain't it!! :eyeroll:

No it was not mistaken identity with Brooke/Oliver. It was the original SFTV thinking that her man wanted to have sex with her during her daughter graduation. She didn't care is someone walked passed them or heard them, she did because she was not the center of attention at the party. I guess it was mistaken identity that she became pregnant with Bill's baby and tried to get Eric to pass it off has is on child. Brooke is like a leopard and will change for no one and clearly the writers have decided to morph Hope into Brooke 2.0 by her waffling between Liam/Wyatt, her mother did the same thing to Nik/Ridge.
Besides any grown woman who recognize a twenty something young man body from a fifty year old man body in a heartbeat, Brooke only care about getting some attention at her daughter graduation party.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
May 25 2014, 04:25 PM

No it was not mistaken identity with Brooke/Oliver. It was the original SFTV thinking that her man wanted to have sex with her during her daughter graduation. She didn't care is someone walked passed them or heard them, she did because she was not the center of attention at the party. I guess it was mistaken identity that she became pregnant with Bill's baby and tried to get Eric to pass it off has is on child. Brooke is like a leopard and will change for no one and clearly the writers have decided to morph Hope into Brooke 2.0 by her waffling between Liam/Wyatt, her mother did the same thing to Nik/Ridge.
Besides any grown woman who recognize a twenty something young man body from a fifty year old man body in a heartbeat, Brooke only care about getting some attention at her daughter graduation party.

The SHOW portrayed it as a case of mistaken identity, that's how it went down. You can say it was otherwise all u want but that's what the show said. I'm done now.
Edited by Meow, May 26 2014, 05:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Seeing Ridge today go on and on and Katie feeling insecure was so ridiculous. Every thing that Donna said was spot on in regards to the entire situation. Of course Quinn is going to completely ignore what Wyatt said and set off a chain of disastrous consequences out of spite because Bill drunkenly slept with her and definitely isn't in love with her. Ultimately, even if Bill lost Brooke tomorrow not like he's going to want Quinn since she is the catalyst for all of it. I think ultimately Brill will survive round 1 because they'll probably be married before Ridge's disappearance sadly what will probably end them is Bill's rumored part in it, not Quinn's antics :(
Edited by Fafokahw, May 26 2014, 06:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 26 2014, 06:14 PM
Seeing Ridge today go on and on and Katie feeling insecure was so ridiculous. Every thing that Donna said was spot on in regards to the entire situation. Of course Quinn is going to completely ignore what Wyatt said and set off a chain of disastrous consequences out of spite because Bill drunkenly slept with her and definitely isn't in love with her. Ultimately, even if Bill lost Brooke tomorrow not like he's going to want Quinn since she is the catalyst for all of it. I think ultimately Brill will survive round 1 because they'll probably be married before Ridge's disappearance sadly what will probably end them is Bill's rumored part in it, not Quinn's antics :(
I don't see them ending at all. Quinn the psycho will they everything but it won't work because Brill r a strong couple and very much in love. That Kridge shyt today was totally ridiculous like u said. How old r these people anyway FGS? RJ is acting older than his big baby father in all of this!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Meow
May 26 2014, 06:24 PM
Fafokahw
I don't see them ending at all. Quinn the psycho will they everything but it won't work because Brill r a strong couple and very much in love. That Kridge shyt today was totally ridiculous like u said. How old r these people anyway FGS? RJ is acting older than his big baby father in all of this!!
Saw preview for the next episode and I'm glad that Eric is going to ask Ridge some serious questions. I think at some point Katie needed to have issued an ultimatum before it got to this but she didn't so Quinn is going to have her day to set off the madness. I'm enjoying the shots of Dubai though, looks like they had a great time filming over there and it looks totally beautiful.
Edited by Fafokahw, May 27 2014, 12:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Today Wyatt tells his mom he believes she's been saving herself for Bill all this time. What! More than 20 years! And she never sought Bill out once. It was the Hopester who manufactured the meeting when she was desperate to prove Wyatt a Spencer.
Bill back to his usual tricks - the way to a woman's heart is through expensive, shiny gifts. Didn't do so much for Katie but Brooke always is happy to add another bauble to her collection.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Meow
May 11 2014, 03:59 PM
badaddiction
May 7 2014, 02:47 PM
Welp, as much as I love Katie/Ridge, Brooke called it when she said Ridge proposed in retaliation. Just as Brooke handed over the documents for the same reason. Katie and Bill are second choices. Katie knows it deep down, but she's going to trust in Ridge's word that he's done with Brooke. Bill on the other hand is completely egotistical and he can't fathom that he's Brooke's consolation prize. I really can't wait to see where Bridge goes from here in their little game of emotional chess.
How many times does Brooke have to say that she's in love with Bill before some will believe it? It's been seen on the show foe MONTHS that Bill has been trying to get her back because he's in love with her and vice versa but it seems to be ignored. Bill is not her second choice, RME!!
Of course Bill is Brooke's second choice. She begged Ridge to come back to her and used all her ammunition - designer dress, sexy backstory and the full RJ card but none of that worked. At that time she had told Bill she wanted nothing more to do with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Tabmow
May 27 2014, 04:24 PM
Meow
badaddiction
Welp, as much as I love Katie/Ridge, Brooke called it when she said Ridge proposed in retaliation. Just as Brooke handed over the documents for the same reason. Katie and Bill are second choices. Katie knows it deep down, but she's going to trust in Ridge's word that he's done with Brooke. Bill on the other hand is completely egotistical and he can't fathom that he's Brooke's consolation prize. I really can't wait to see where Bridge goes from here in their little game of emotional chess.
How many times does Brooke have to say that she's in love with Bill before some will believe it? It's been seen on the show foe MONTHS that Bill has been trying to get her back because he's in love with her and vice versa but it seems to be ignored. Bill is not her second choice, RME!!
Of course Bill is Brooke's second choice. She begged Ridge to come back to her and used all her ammunition - designer dress, sexy backstory and the full RJ card but none of that worked. At that time she had told Bill she wanted nothing more to do with him.
And how many times has Brooke actually told Bill she loves him? I've seen Bill tell her that enough but I don't think I've seen her reciprocate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 27 2014, 12:01 AM
Meow
Fafokahw
Saw preview for the next episode and I'm glad that Eric is going to ask Ridge some serious questions. I think at some point Katie needed to have issued an ultimatum before it got to this but she didn't so Quinn is going to have her day to set off the madness. I'm enjoying the shots of Dubai though, looks like they had a great time filming over there and it looks totally beautiful.
I really like what Eric said to Ridge today, too bad he didn't hear a word of it!! Why doesn't he get it and mind his own darn business? He needs to learn that he has absolutely no say whatsoever in Brooke's life, UGH!!

I'm enjoying the Dubai scenes as well and it's breathtakingly beautiful. They're very lucky to be able to go there!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
May 27 2014, 03:36 PM
Today Wyatt tells his mom he believes she's been saving herself for Bill all this time. What! More than 20 years! And she never sought Bill out once. It was the Hopester who manufactured the meeting when she was desperate to prove Wyatt a Spencer.
Bill back to his usual tricks - the way to a woman's heart is through expensive, shiny gifts. Didn't do so much for Katie but Brooke always is happy to add another bauble to her collection.
Brooke has never been shown to be interested in jewelry or Bill's gifts and if memory serves me he's never given her anything except her engagement ring. What other bubbles r u talking about?

It was obvious that Quinn has been saving herself for Bill but she can just forget it because it ain't never gonna happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
May 27 2014, 04:24 PM
Meow
badaddiction
Bill isn't Brooke's second choice, he's her first. She did all that stuff so that he'd reunite with Katie but Bill was done with her. She only begged Ridge to come back to put their family back together and to take her position as Lady of the Manor but thankfully it failed. He doesn't deserve her anyway and besides Bill treats her like a Queen which is what every woman deserves. He doesn't have any other women in his life either except as has been manipulated by that sick bitch Quinn who he doesn't want an has told her stupid ass so!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Omg, the diagloue between Brill is puke worthy, they are in the 50s, talking as if they are in a high school. When Brooke said that Bill's was sosphicated, I burst out laughing. There is nothing sosphicated about Bill, he is more of a cave man. Bill is second choice, Brooke will always want Ridge, she has obsessed over Ridge on and off for more than 20 years. It did not matter who she is with, the police officer she was engaged to, Eric, Grant, Thorne, Deacon, Nick, and coutntless others, it has always been Ridge. Thorne had to learn the hard way that it has always been Ridge, and he gave up a great woman named Macy for the skank that is Brooke who used him as a place holder for Ridge. When Ridge comes snapping his fingers wanting Brooke again, it will be Bill who. Then again, Brooke has been around the block so many times, it is hard to count, family members are her speciality. The last go around when she was pregnant with Bill child, she wanted to use Eric to pretend he was her baby's daddy. When it comes to B&B history, Brooke will always be the most pathetic and skanky Brooke Logan, or as Stephanie Forrester stated and Katie reiterated to Brooke, the slut from the valley (SFTV). :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Meow
May 27 2014, 05:05 PM
Fafokahw
May 27 2014, 12:01 AM
Meow
Fafokahw
I really like what Eric said to Ridge today, too bad he didn't hear a word of it!! Why doesn't he get it and mind his own darn business? He needs to learn that he has absolutely no say whatsoever in Brooke's life, UGH!!

I'm enjoying the Dubai scenes as well and it's breathtakingly beautiful. They're very lucky to be able to go there!!
That's what I really enjoy so much about B&B they are willing to do location shots unlike other soaps and it gives the storylines added flair to me. So today we get Quinn in all of her insanity spilling to Ridge about the drunken quill sex. Of course this sets Ridge off to Dubai, Quinn is more spiteful and juvenile than anyone on this show and its going to bite her and Wyatt in the butt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Dakota
May 27 2014, 07:09 PM
Omg, the diagloue between Brill is puke worthy, they are in the 50s, talking as if they are in a high school. When Brooke said that Bill's was sosphicated, I burst out laughing. There is nothing sosphicated about Bill, he is more of a cave man. Bill is second choice, Brooke will always want Ridge, she has obsessed over Ridge on and off for more than 20 years. It did not matter who she is with, the police officer she was engaged to, Eric, Grant, Thorne, Deacon, Nick, and coutntless others, it has always been Ridge. Thorne had to learn the hard way that it has always been Ridge, and he gave up a great woman named Macy for the skank that is Brooke who used him as a place holder for Ridge. When Ridge comes snapping his fingers wanting Brooke again, it will be Bill who. Then again, Brooke has been around the block so many times, it is hard to count, family members are her speciality. The last go around when she was pregnant with Bill child, she wanted to use Eric to pretend he was her baby's daddy. When it comes to B&B history, Brooke will always be the most pathetic and skanky Brooke Logan, or as Stephanie Forrester stated and Katie reiterated to Brooke, the slut from the valley (SFTV). :lol:
I am just waiting for Brooke to get with Liam and Wyatt.
Because, they are next on her list of person who hasn't gone through her free-way yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sandell

metitle
May 28 2014, 10:26 AM
Dakota
May 27 2014, 07:09 PM
I am just waiting for Brooke to get with Liam and Wyatt.
Because, they are next on her list of person who hasn't gone through her free-way yet.
Oh , ain't that the truth!

I am so sick and tired of looking at Brooke.

Brooke to Hope

Which one don't you want, Liam or Wyatt ?
Just remember, mom can be there for the loser.
Edited by Sandell, May 28 2014, 10:33 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Meow
May 27 2014, 05:09 PM
Tabmow
May 27 2014, 03:36 PM
Brooke has never been shown to be interested in jewelry or Bill's gifts and if memory serves me he's never given her anything except her engagement ring. What other bubbles r u talking about?

It was obvious that Quinn has been saving herself for Bill but she can just forget it because it ain't never gonna happen.
..I'm talking of all the baubles Bill used to give to Katie, including that ridiculous tiara. He is just continuing the pattern with Brooke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

..Today (5/28) Eric changes his tune and gives his blessing to Ridge to begin the treasure hunt in Dubai - "Go to her." Aww. Ridge already has the Forrester jet warmed up on the runway and was never going to listen to dad anyway. Brooke and Bill take a camel ride on the beach while holding hands. Cute. Experienced rider Brooke was probably keeping Bill propped in place. Justin finally wonders why he's been brought along - Well Justin, it wasn't so you could have a holiday, it was for your sneaky legal brain to be used to smooth any difficulties that might arise. Bill sounds really excited that he is about to wed Brooke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

..As a complete newbie to this board I'm still trying to come to grips with it. Please don't hesitate to tell me if my posts are in the wrong place, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I love B&B have so many on location places, but I hate that its always centered around Brooke or Hope :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
May 28 2014, 05:41 PM
I love B&B have so many on location places, but I hate that its always centered around Brooke or Hope :yuk:
unfortunately it wont change at all because Mr. Bell have unhealthy obsession with those two dimwits.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic