Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:05 AM (3,271 Views)
Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
May 28 2014, 02:01 PM
..Today (5/28) Eric changes his tune and gives his blessing to Ridge to begin the treasure hunt in Dubai - "Go to her." Aww. Ridge already has the Forrester jet warmed up on the runway and was never going to listen to dad anyway. Brooke and Bill take a camel ride on the beach while holding hands. Cute. Experienced rider Brooke was probably keeping Bill propped in place. Justin finally wonders why he's been brought along - Well Justin, it wasn't so you could have a holiday, it was for your sneaky legal brain to be used to smooth any difficulties that might arise. Bill sounds really excited that he is about to wed Brooke.
Welcome to the board. I enjoyed the Middle Eastern shots today. You summed up the episode perfectly as it played out. Quinn is going to live to regret the tsunami she set forth. Give props to Brad Bell for getting permission to show young Don Diamont when he was on Y&R in order to show the early times of Quill in Quinn's memories. Nice to have a family owning both shows so you can pull that off effortlessly. I guess tomorrow will be the last time Katie gets a convo with Ridge for quite a long time oh well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 28 2014, 06:39 AM
Fafokahw
May 27 2014, 12:01 AM
I'm enjoying the Dubai scenes as well and it's breathtakingly beautiful. They're very lucky to be able to go there!!
That's what I really enjoy so much about B&B they are willing to do location shots unlike other soaps and it gives the storylines added flair to me. So today we get Quinn in all of her insanity spilling to Ridge about the drunken quill sex. Of course this sets Ridge off to Dubai, Quinn is more spiteful and juvenile than anyone on this show and its going to bite her and Wyatt in the butt.
IKR and I can't wait!! I bet she won't be able to talk her way out of this one either, haha. Weanie begged her not to but she did it anyway. She's delusional if she thinks Bill returns any of her feelings when head already told her in no uncertain terms that he doesn't. That psycho needs to get her own life and leave Brills alone but of course she won't. SMH at her. I feel really sorry for Liam. OMG, the mean, nasty, hateful games she plays!! Was she raised by wolves or something? :blah: That's what I think of her mean ass!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

metitle
May 28 2014, 10:26 AM
Dakota
May 27 2014, 07:09 PM
Omg, the diagloue between Brill is puke worthy, they are in the 50s, talking as if they are in a high school. When Brooke said that Bill's was sosphicated, I burst out laughing. There is nothing sosphicated about Bill, he is more of a cave man. Bill is second choice, Brooke will always want Ridge, she has obsessed over Ridge on and off for more than 20 years. It did not matter who she is with, the police officer she was engaged to, Eric, Grant, Thorne, Deacon, Nick, and coutntless others, it has always been Ridge. Thorne had to learn the hard way that it has always been Ridge, and he gave up a great woman named Macy for the skank that is Brooke who used him as a place holder for Ridge. When Ridge comes snapping his fingers wanting Brooke again, it will be Bill who. Then again, Brooke has been around the block so many times, it is hard to count, family members are her speciality. The last go around when she was pregnant with Bill child, she wanted to use Eric to pretend he was her baby's daddy. When it comes to B&B history, Brooke will always be the most pathetic and skanky Brooke Logan, or as Stephanie Forrester stated and Katie reiterated to Brooke, the slut from the valley (SFTV). :lol:
I am just waiting for Brooke to get with Liam and Wyatt.
Because, they are next on her list of person who hasn't gone through her free-way yet.
You gonna wait a long time for that!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
May 28 2014, 01:48 PM
Meow
May 27 2014, 05:09 PM
Tabmow
May 27 2014, 03:36 PM
Today Wyatt tells his mom he believes she's been saving herself for Bill all this time. What! More than 20 years! And she never sought Bill out once. It was the Hopester who manufactured the meeting when she was desperate to prove Wyatt a Spencer.
Bill back to his usual tricks - the way to a woman's heart is through expensive, shiny gifts. Didn't do so much for Katie but Brooke always is happy to add another bauble to her collection.
Brooke has never been shown to be interested in jewelry or Bill's gifts and if memory serves me he's never given her anything except her engagement ring. What other bubbles r u talking about?

It was obvious that Quinn has been saving herself for Bill but she can just forget it because it ain't never gonna happen.
..I'm talking of all the baubles Bill used to give to Katie, including that ridiculous tiara. He is just continuing the pattern with Brooke.
He's only given her this one thing. Besides, it doesn't seem like she's much into jewelry as I don't notice her wearing much and so what I'd he does give her more? It's no big deal. Rich men often give it to their wives. I'm not real fond of it myself but u wouldn't hear me saying no. Go Brooke!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
May 28 2014, 02:01 PM
..Today (5/28) Eric changes his tune and gives his blessing to Ridge to begin the treasure hunt in Dubai - "Go to her." Aww. Ridge already has the Forrester jet warmed up on the runway and was never going to listen to dad anyway. Brooke and Bill take a camel ride on the beach while holding hands. Cute. Experienced rider Brooke was probably keeping Bill propped in place. Justin finally wonders why he's been brought along - Well Justin, it wasn't so you could have a holiday, it was for your sneaky legal brain to be used to smooth any difficulties that might arise. Bill sounds really excited that he is about to wed Brooke.
Because he's been in love with her for quite some time now and she finally said yes after months of trying to convince her!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Meow
May 28 2014, 09:42 PM
Fafokahw
May 28 2014, 06:39 AM
Fafokahw
May 27 2014, 12:01 AM
I'm enjoying the Dubai scenes as well and it's breathtakingly beautiful. They're very lucky to be able to go there!!
That's what I really enjoy so much about B&B they are willing to do location shots unlike other soaps and it gives the storylines added flair to me. So today we get Quinn in all of her insanity spilling to Ridge about the drunken quill sex. Of course this sets Ridge off to Dubai, Quinn is more spiteful and juvenile than anyone on this show and its going to bite her and Wyatt in the butt.
IKR and I can't wait!! I bet she won't be able to talk her way out of this one either, haha. Weanie begged her not to but she did it anyway. She's delusional if she thinks Bill returns any of her feelings when head already told her in no uncertain terms that he doesn't. That psycho needs to get her own life and leave Brills alone but of course she won't. SMH at her. I feel really sorry for Liam. OMG, the mean, nasty, hateful games she plays!! Was she raised by wolves or something? :blah: That's what I think of her mean ass!!
Meow you are spot on :D Going by the future spoilers everyone's wrath will be all directed at Quinn. We already see on the preview for Thursday's show that Quinn is doing this fake apology to Eric begging for her and Wyatt to still be a part of Forrester. Quinn set off a chain of events out of being ticked off that Bill in her mind used her once again only for sex (its how Wyatt was conceived too) and so in Quinn's mind she can finally get revenge unlike when she was 18? and make Bill really want her, only a delusional sociopath will believe in that mindset and that is who Quinn is. Ultimately no matter what she's not going to get Bill unless he's drunk again along with being drugged :o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
May 28 2014, 11:36 PM
]Meow you are spot on :D Going by the future spoilers everyone's wrath will be all directed at Quinn. We already see on the preview for Thursday's show that Quinn is doing this fake apology to Eric begging for her and Wyatt to still be a part of Forrester. Quinn set off a chain of events out of being ticked off that Bill in her mind used her once again only for sex (its how Wyatt was conceived too) and so in Quinn's mind she can finally get revenge unlike when she was 18? and make Bill really want her, only a delusional sociopath will believe in that mindset and that is who Quinn is. Ultimately no matter what she's not going to get Bill unless he's drunk again along with being drugged :o
That phony apology to Eric was so obvious by the look on her face. She lied to him thru her teeth. That's exactly what she is, a very sick, delusional sociopath!! Bill told her in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want her but she refuses to accept it. She makes me want to take a hammer to my TV so bad!! :frustration: I love being spot on, thx!! 😁
Edited by Meow, May 29 2014, 04:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Meow
May 29 2014, 04:04 PM

Fafokahw
]Meow you are spot on :D Going by the future spoilers everyone's wrath will be all directed at Quinn. We already see on the preview for Thursday's show that Quinn is doing this fake apology to Eric begging for her and Wyatt to still be a part of Forrester. Quinn set off a chain of events out of being ticked off that Bill in her mind used her once again only for sex (its how Wyatt was conceived too) and so in Quinn's mind she can finally get revenge unlike when she was 18? and make Bill really want her, only a delusional sociopath will believe in that mindset and that is who Quinn is. Ultimately no matter what she's not going to get Bill unless he's drunk again along with being drugged :o
That phony apology to Eric was so obvious by the look on her face. She lied to him thru her teeth. That's exactly what she is, a very sick, delusional sociopath!! Bill told her in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want her but she refuses to accept it. She makes me want to take a hammer to my TV so bad!! :frustration: I love being spot on, thx!! 😁
I enjoyed the show again today, show did an interesting job showing TK as Ridge having flashbacks of the most beautiful Bridge wedding obviously clearly they had to edit out Ronn. The way he rapidly hung on Katie was not good. I think Katie is going to wind up loving him more than he loves her and get hurt unless I'm wrong. Still team Brill but I know Bell he'll turn a disaster like Quinn's antics into a long nightmarish story arc. I loved Batie originally but that ship has sailed. I was against Brill originally LOL but Ridge's hypocrisy swayed me to root for them. It's going to be really interesting to watch all of this unfold.
Edited by Fafokahw, May 29 2014, 05:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

So boring :drunk: :sleep: :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

If the new Forrester girl is coming in as a HFTF jewellery designer surely it means Quinn and Wyatt are shafted from Forrester. A real change at last!
Hope reconnects with Liam after she's outraged by Wyatt decking him. Ohh, violence. Hope forgets she has form in that department herself.
Liam can still haunt Forrester daily if he's back with Hope but Quinn won't be around to listen through doors. Will it be Wyatt sneaking around at Forrester now like Liam used to? If Hope agrees to a Monte Carlo wedding to Liam what would that be - four, five attempts?. Not bad for a 20-something. About time one sticks. :fight:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
I enjoyed the show again today, show did an interesting job showing TK as Ridge having flashbacks of the most beautiful Bridge wedding obviously clearly they had to edit out Ronn. The way he rapidly hung on Katie was not good. I think Katie is going to wind up loving him more than he loves her and get hurt unless I'm wrong. Still team Brill but I know Bell he'll turn a disaster like Quinn's antics into a long nightmarish story arc. I loved Batie originally but that ship has sailed. I was against Brill originally LOL but Ridge's hypocrisy swayed me to root for them. It's going to be really interesting to watch all of this unfold.
ICAM and of course BnB left off right where I thot it would today, I just finished watching. I never really cared for Batie and they were too boring for for me. I was caught up in Brill from day one because they're so hot and sexy together, lol. IMO it was Bell's intention to make Ridge look bad so they'd like Brill and he did a fine job of it too. A lot more viewers have come around, esp since he had Hatie sleep with Ridge. 😄 It will be interesting to watch it all play out for sure. What psycho Quinn refuses to believe is that Bill doesn't want her and it will be even worse after he finds out that the reason Ridge went there in the first place is because she sent the selfie knowing what he would do next. Weanie tried and tried to tell her this stuff but she just wouldn't listen. I wish Bill would kill her ass and get away with it!! Weanie better tell Hope who sent the selfie, or did he and I missed it?
Edited by Meow, May 30 2014, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
May 30 2014, 12:56 PM
If the new Forrester girl is coming in as a HFTF jewellery designer surely it means Quinn and Wyatt are shafted from Forrester. A real change at last!
Hope reconnects with Liam after she's outraged by Wyatt decking him. Ohh, violence. Hope forgets she has form in that department herself.
Liam can still haunt Forrester daily if he's back with Hope but Quinn won't be around to listen through doors. Will it be Wyatt sneaking around at Forrester now like Liam used to? If Hope agrees to a Monte Carlo wedding to Liam what would that be - four, five attempts?. Not bad for a 20-something. About time one sticks. :fight:
It would def be time that one sticks for sure!! I don't think Weanie will get to keep his job either and he's said that a couple of times to that psycho mother of his. I don't see Hope letting him stay after he decks Liam, esp when she kicks his dumb ass to the curb. Hope had every bit of right to go into Bill's house swinging that golf club because all that bully ever did was interfere with Lope and she was sick to death of it. I see that part was conveniently left out, SMH!! The difference is that she didn't hit anybody with it so no violence was ever involved. That's my girl!! 😄
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

(Sorry if I double posted. Still trying to come to terms with the site...)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Friday's episode (30/5).....Look out, here comes Ridge, dashing up the beach, screaming Loogannnnn . What was harder to swallow about the cliffhanger - Ridge going all James Bond in his military-style boat or the fact that he managed to find the happy couple without any clue as to their whereabouts?...(Oh well, that's showbiz). Can't wait for Brooke's reaction when he shows her the selfie and then when Ridge hits the drink......
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Tabmow
May 31 2014, 03:51 PM
Friday's episode (30/5).....Look out, here comes Ridge, dashing up the beach, screaming Loogannnnn . What was harder to swallow about the cliffhanger - Ridge going all James Bond in his military-style boat or the fact that he managed to find the happy couple without any clue as to their whereabouts?...(Oh well, that's showbiz). Can't wait for Brooke's reaction when he shows her the selfie and then when Ridge hits the drink......
The only enjoyment I may get out of Brooke seeing that pic of Quinn and Bill, is seeing her bitch-slap Quinn when she gets back to L.A.!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Meow
May 30 2014, 03:15 PM
Fafokahw
ICAM and of course BnB left off right where I thot it would today, I just finished watching. I never really cared for Batie and they were too boring for for me. I was caught up in Brill from day one because they're so hot and sexy together, lol. IMO it was Bell's intention to make Ridge look bad so they'd like Brill and he did a fine job of it too. A lot more viewers have come around, esp since he had Hatie sleep with Ridge. 😄 It will be interesting to watch it all play out for sure. What psycho Quinn refuses to believe is that Bill doesn't want her and it will be even worse after he finds out that the reason Ridge went there in the first place is because she sent the selfie knowing what he would do next. Weanie tried and tried to tell her this stuff but she just wouldn't listen. I wish Bill would kill her ass and get away with it!! Weanie better tell Hope who sent the selfie, or did he and I missed it?
Spoiler: click to toggle
In regards to Quinn agree with everything you said about her. Unfortunately she's going to probably come out of this being able to spin it her way it's her son who is going to pay down the road I think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic