Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (9,144 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: May Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBE0pX0KU4s

Nurses Ball 2001: It's In His Kiss

Starring: Edward, AJ, Mac, Roy and Taggart

Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyWT5SYaHlA

this has nothing to do with the month of May but ... I love Ned -- Eddie Maine -- Wally!
Swoon!
Edited by nananana7, May 4 2014, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I love Ned/Wally too. I wish they would put him on contract!!! He is needed in PC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww Morgan saved Ava... just melts my heart lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I cannot stand Ava,but I don't want her to die,yet,not till someone reveals she murdered Connie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
May 5 2014, 03:41 PM
I cannot stand Ava,but I don't want her to die,yet,not till someone reveals she murdered Connie.
Why bother revealing it? No one pays for their crimes on this show lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Is JVP still taping at GH or will Carlos be sent off to prison until Sonny is exposed??? ugh if that ever happens.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Gangsters do not reason with their victims, they shoot and leave the scene. Julian should have worn a bullet proof vest under his clothes.
Dumb ass award goes to PC Anna Devane, AJ's phone should have been locked up in the evidence locker along with his clothes. :shrug:
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Anna,but she sucks at her job,but then again all soap opera law enforcement do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
May 5 2014, 06:18 PM
Gangsters do not reason with their victims, they shoot and leave the scene. Julian should have worn a bullet proof vest under his clothes.
Dumb ass award goes to PC Anna Devane, AJ's phone should have been locked up in the evidence locker along with his clothes. :shrug:
Anna went to the Barney Fife police academy
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Ditzy Olivia finally figured Sonny cheated on her. I wish she would have punished right in the nose when he showed up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Not really liking Duke and what was with that suit he was wearing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Anna shouldn't be written as stupid.
Anna should be written as badass, smart, and so much more ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aquarius
Member Avatar

The emotions in today's episode.

The emotions between Julian and Ava felt so real. He didn't want to hurt his sister, but had no choice because of Fluke and his orders. Morgan saved her life after what she's done to him only made me pull for them as a couple.

Speaking of Fluke, I'm officially saying that he doesn't have Tracy fooled by a minute. I think it's her that has him fooled. She knows something is off with "Luke" and not to mention she hasn't heard "Spanky" come from his mouth yet.

I also think he's behind Patrick and Sabrina's accident. Carlos and Sabrina scenes was also emotional. He loves Sabrina to death and she doesn't deserve to have someone like that to care about her the way he does. After Patrick chose his wife over her. She's only a Robin replacement. The only reason they're together now is because of that child that I wished was Carlos.

I love Franco and Carly, but give them screen time with someone else for a change please.

Thanks to Alexis, Olivia finally put one and one together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Heart
May 5 2014, 09:44 PM
Carlos and Sabrina scenes was also emotional. He loves Sabrina to death and she doesn't deserve to have someone like that to care about her the way he does. After Patrick chose his wife over her. She's only a Robin replacement. The only reason they're together now is because of that child that I wished was Carlos.

I totally agree with this. I have liked Carlos since his debut and I felt so sad for him yesterday in his scenes with Sabrina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Don't feel sorry for Olivia, she always been the doormat in her relationship with Sonny and played second place in the Connie/Sonny war. She jumped in Sonny's bed after Connie death.
She was stupid to think that Sonny was going to change his ways for her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Heart
The emotions between Julian and Ava felt so real. He didn't want to hurt his sister, but had no choice because of Fluke and his orders. Morgan saved her life after what she's done to him only made me pull for them as a couple.
I want them together SO BAD as a couple... and I really don't know why! LOL I am a bit obsessed. :blink: If they show Ava on Sonny's Island I want Morgan to show up there so badly lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Kathleen Gati as Liesl Obrecht is amazing in her scenes. Love her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 6 2014, 04:41 PM
Heart
I want them together SO BAD as a couple... and I really don't know why! LOL I am a bit obsessed. :blink: If they show Ava on Sonny's Island I want Morgan to show up there so badly lol.
I only skimmed the post you quoted and thought you mean Julian and Ava at first, and was like :blink: . LOL. I don't think I want MAVA as a long term, serious thing (wedding, kids etc.) but I really like them together and I like it when Julian makes fun of the age difference.

Liz and Nik need to stop playing games. IMO, LiRic is the better couple, but if Liz is going to use him as a placeholder, the way she did AJ, (and Ewen. And Lucky and Nik come to think of it), it would be better if we just skipped to the end and just put Niz together. I feel like Liz has been in unnecessary triangles the entire time I've been watching.

I'm not sure what GH has planned for Levi, but I wish they'd get on with it, so he can leave. Same goes for Fluke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am with Nathan,Maxie speak for yourself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic