Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (8,187 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

As stated by Six

Liz and Nik need to stop playing games. IMO, LiRic is the better couple, but if Liz is going to use him as a placeholder, the way she did AJ, (and Ewen. And Lucky and Nik come to think of it), it would be better if we just skipped to the end and just put Niz together. I feel like Liz has been in unnecessary triangles the entire time I've been watching.

It the same story from last summer. All the writers did was replaced Rick for AJ. Liz likes two men fighting over her. She moved into Nik's home to prevent him for forgiving Britt and to make Rick jealous. As both men argued back and forth, she stood in silence and soak all the attention in. Then she accepted Ric invitation to the NB, just like during Halloween, Nik took Britt to the GH Halloween dance. Niz is all about i love you but we can't be together because we have feelings for other people who we told each other that they were going to hurt us now we both lonely and depressed yet too scared to be together because we be each other rebound but now we have to fight our feelings because of bad timing. I agree with you, put Niz together and leave Ric/Britt out of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Liz does have better chemistry with Ric...plus he is not her child's uncle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

WTH is Duke wearing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Duke was wearing his traditional Scottish kilt that represented his clan.
Liz dress looked like a prom dress, the red color was not flattering to her pale skin color. If the dress was a cool tone red, like a violet or pink color then it would have complimented her skin tone.
Britt was shocked that Liz did not show up with Nik, should not been a surprise to her. Liz had Nik at home pining for her again.
Dr.O made the NB tolerable, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
May 7 2014, 08:15 PM
As stated by Six

Liz and Nik need to stop playing games. IMO, LiRic is the better couple, but if Liz is going to use him as a placeholder, the way she did AJ, (and Ewen. And Lucky and Nik come to think of it), it would be better if we just skipped to the end and just put Niz together. I feel like Liz has been in unnecessary triangles the entire time I've been watching.

It the same story from last summer. All the writers did was replaced Rick for AJ. Liz likes two men fighting over her. She moved into Nik's home to prevent him for forgiving Britt and to make Rick jealous. As both men argued back and forth, she stood in silence and soak all the attention in. Then she accepted Ric invitation to the NB, just like during Halloween, Nik took Britt to the GH Halloween dance. Niz is all about i love you but we can't be together because we have feelings for other people who we told each other that they were going to hurt us now we both lonely and depressed yet too scared to be together because we be each other rebound but now we have to fight our feelings because of bad timing. I agree with you, put Niz together and leave Ric/Britt out of it.
I think Liz is staying away from Nik because she knows he still has feelings for Britt. IMO she is being smart, she does not want to be his rebound.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
May 8 2014, 10:11 PM
natdot99
As stated by Six

I think Liz is staying away from Nik because she knows he still has feelings for Britt. IMO she is being smart, she does not want to be his rebound.

Oh please that just Niz excuse 8092702448950954. She got her man and now she afraid of being the rebound. Liz didn't think about that when she walked into his room after he came out the shower and begged him not to marry Britt. Now she back to having Nik pine for her while she dating someone else, just like she did last summer with him and AJ. Niz is so awful now the writers are using Spencer to pimp their great love story. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

maconrich
Member Avatar

Good seeing Lucas and liked that he and Felix walked the red carpet together. Also good to know that Sam and Silas are still on the show. Liz's hair looked terrible but that seems to be the norm for gh's hairstylists -- making actors look like they're wearing squirrels on their heads. The rest... will see how tomorrow goes before saying anything else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

CJ127
natdot99
As stated by Six

That's all well and good, but she should leave Ric out of it. Not take up with him in the meantime and further complicate things so that when Nikolas is finally ready to move on with her, she'll be entangled with Ric and longing for Nikolas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

six
May 9 2014, 08:14 AM
CJ127
natdot99
As stated by Six

That's all well and good, but she should leave Ric out of it. Not take up with him in the meantime and further complicate things so that when Nikolas is finally ready to move on with her, she'll be entangled with Ric and longing for Nikolas.

Another reason why Niz is a failure. Liz did the same thing last summer when she was with AJ and in denial about her feelings for Nik. Now she doing the same thing over again :censored: . If she wants Nik then she needs to wait for him to return her feelings, but instead she wants two men fight over her. Like others have mentioned before, all Liz wants Nik to do is pine for her for the rest of his life or be her backup plan when she gets lonely.
I do agree with you on keeping Ric/Brit out of the Niz swine story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Obrecht crashing the opening of the Nurses Ball ... epic. Love it and her performance :D

Love Britt and Brad's friendship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OY,Tracy,your just a big sack of stupid.

How awesome was Ned?
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 9 2014, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

EPIC FAIL!!! RM as Blackie..what were they thinking??? They SORAS'd him to senior citizen!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Go Britt for telling off Felix and Lucas( the son a mobster).
Loved Britt dress and it flattered her green eyes and brown hair.
I hated Kiki song and KA cannot sing, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I've heard Kristen Sing better,I think she has a lovely voice,just not on that song,I've heard her do broadway stuff and that is suits her better.

How many numbers are Elizabeth,Felix,Lucas gonna be in?

Luke was,uh,well,weird.

The guys need to work on their dancing.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 9 2014, 04:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 9 2014, 02:36 PM
EPIC FAIL!!! RM as Blackie..what were they thinking??? They SORAS'd him to senior citizen!!!
Wait, WHAT? They had RM as Blackie Parish????? I haven't got to watch the Nurses Ball yet... and this made never ever want to! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 9 2014, 04:34 PM
3WishGenie
Wait, WHAT? They had RM as Blackie Parish????? I haven't got to watch the Nurses Ball yet... and this made never ever want to! :soapbox:
Are you freaking kidding me??? Ronn effing Moss instead of older-but-still hot John Stamos??? John Stamos is Blackie. If this is really the case then RC is just doing this to stick it to John. Didn't they have some words on Twitter last year? He really is a petty little bitch isn't he?
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
May 9 2014, 05:17 PM
Tammy
May 9 2014, 04:34 PM
3WishGenie
Are you freaking kidding me??? Ronn effing Moss instead of older-but-still hot John Stamos??? John Stamos is Blackie. If this is really the case then RC is just doing this to stick it to John. Didn't they have some words on Twitter last year? He really is a petty little bitch isn't he?
RC tweeted something to the effect of: BP and RM next week? hmmm.

Not subtle at all!!!

And yes this is absolutely to stick it to JS who called him a Sociopath I believe. Ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I enjoyed today's show minus the marriage of Luke and Tracy - that was odd at the Nurses Ball.

The performances were fun and entertaining - I enjoyed watching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Are they planning on keeping WK now? Is he still taping?Thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Nurses Ball performances. Especially, Magic Nathan West. I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

Eddie Maine was another highlight I enjoyed. I wished Brook Lynn could've came to town and performed with her father.

Felix was in everything: opening act, Kiki's performance, and Magic Milo. The guy can move, lol.

Dr. Obrect's performance was fun, but tiring, and should've been a surprise after the opening act. I didn't care for Fluke's or Kiki's either. I just didn't feel it.

I don't know who I want Elizabeth with: Ric or Nikolas? She has history with both handsome men, but I preferably like her and Ric. She grew up with Nikolas, but I like them as friends better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic