Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (8,781 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

If they dared to recast Blackie Parrish with Ronn Moss I will scream. They haven't destroyed enough iconic GH characters yet. They destroyed Frisco, destroyed Robin. Please stop. John Stamos is Blackie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

Why doesn't Elizabeth sue Obrecht if she has all this money (which I think will be the cash that Jerry extorted from the one percenters)? She shot her and held her hostage, Elizabeth could get a million dollar judgment against her and never have to work again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Anon
May 10 2014, 01:09 AM
Why doesn't Elizabeth sue Obrecht if she has all this money (which I think will be the cash that Jerry extorted from the one percenters)? She shot her and held her hostage, Elizabeth could get a million dollar judgment against her and never have to work again.

Soap opera writers do not know how to write legal drama into their story lines, period. This story line will never happen on GH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If it's true and Moss is playing Blackie, I find it to be hilarious. Paybacks are a bitch, Stamos. And apparently, so is Carlivati. LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brad,stick to being Britt's gofer,not auto tuning.

On no,not the dummy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Mac,really?Murdered?He was a damn block of WOOD.Thank you Epiphany.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

What was up with Epiphany smashing Mac's puppet? I know it was annoying but that was just cruel and awkward.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

daysfan2
May 12 2014, 01:34 PM
What was up with Epiphany smashing Mac's puppet? I know it was annoying but that was just cruel and awkward.

Snowing Fan
May 12 2014, 01:27 PM

Mr. Marbles should have been put through a wood chipper a long time ago. Mac acted just like Emma died when he doll got torched.

Brad needs to stop wasting his time trying to back together with holier than thou Lucas.
Britt needs to move on from angry bored Nik and let him go back to Ms. Fickle. No reason to beg forgiveness from someone who wants another woman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

natdot99
May 12 2014, 02:46 PM
daysfan2
May 12 2014, 01:34 PM

Snowing Fan
May 12 2014, 01:27 PM

Mr. Marbles should have been put through a wood chipper a long time ago. Mac acted just like Emma died when he doll got torched.

and Epiphany was acting like a child who was having a temper tantrum - the whole scene was awkward and weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I loved it because I hate that damn puppet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Blech to seeing RM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zaritag

Ron Moss was part of the group Player that Spencer asked to perform for Emma. He could never replace JS (Blackie Parish).
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Britt looks gorgeous! Love her makeup and dress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I think the meaning of the Nurses Ball has been lost on the writers. They could bring back the quilt with Stones name that Mac had made for Robin and gave to her years ago at the Nurses Ball. Than let Sonny have a brief moment of remembering with it at this years ball - or something like that - nothing major just something to signify the history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I don't like to make comments like this but did Milo look different to anyone else? He looked almost ill to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

And damn was Lucas annoying or what? I get it! Brad did a bad thing. But you broke up with the guy and made it clear it was over in front of the whole crowd after his song.. Was it necessary to act offended every time you saw him after all of that? This from the paragon of virtue who was stalking the guy and sending naked selfies after hopping into the sack with him while knowing him for three minutes and also knowing he was interested in and dating another guy.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 13 2014, 03:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Spencer "I had to do something Bold and Beautiful..." when Player came on had me :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

daysfan2
May 9 2014, 08:30 PM
I enjoyed today's show minus the marriage of Luke and Tracy - that was odd at the Nurses Ball.

The performances were fun and entertaining - I enjoyed watching.
I thought it was boring and not up to May sweeps.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

daysfan2
May 13 2014, 01:11 PM
Britt looks gorgeous! Love her makeup and dress.
Yes she did look nice. Best dress
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
May 10 2014, 03:06 AM
Anon
May 10 2014, 01:09 AM

Soap opera writers do not know how to write legal drama into their story lines, period. This story line will never happen on GH.
That is odd since RC is a lawyer. Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic