Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (9,306 Views)
Anon

When did Cameron Spencer become Cameron Weber? I distinctly remember Laura referring to Cameron and Aiden as her grandsons, so is Aiden's last name Weber too?
Edited by Anon, May 14 2014, 01:20 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm on the 2nd episode of the Nurse's Ball now.

I love the way Kathleen plays Obrecht. Her character cracks me up and drives me crazy at times but that's what I like. I'd miss her if she was written off. Just when you think she's down and out they find ways to keep the character in a position where she's still interacting with so many different people.

I like the Nik and Spencer scenes of them at home doing everyday things like eating pizza in pajamas while watching tv. The Spencer vs Cameron thing over Emma is getting old though.

I cringed and rolled my eyes at Kiki's act singing the P!ink song. I did like seeing Lucas be a part of it though.

That Luke and Tracy crap was just stupid and I will be glad when whoever is pretending to be Luke is exposed so we'll be closer for this stupid storyline to be over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I want to slam a phone book at the face of that guy Maxie is with. He's so annoying and him suggesting to Maxie that they go to the Nurse's Ball just seemed like a way to make him not look as controlling as he really is being over her life.

Who in he hell was that weird woman Wally was singing with on stage? Her tube dress looked like it was from the late 80's and the way she was awkwardly strutting around the stage at times had me rolling my eyes.

Spencer's little tuxedo looked like it came from the Johnny Cash line at a Country and Western store.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 13 2014, 03:42 PM
I don't like to make comments like this but did Milo look different to anyone else? He looked almost ill to me.
He did look different. I noticed he still had muscles and all but his body didn't look as defined as it did last year. He also seemed kinda tired and lethargic throughout the whole act. It's weird how he all but disappeared and pops up for the Nurse's Ball looking and acting like this.

Ryan Paevey (Nathan) and Ryan Cranes (Lucas) are both so hot. The Ryan who plays Lucas isn't as cute with short hair as I've seen after googling. During those scenes during the Milo and co. scenes Chad Duel and his body looked so out of place up there compared to all the other guys. He's another one that I'd like to smack with a phone book because the character and the way Chad plays him drives me up a wall now. I don't know what's changed because I didn't mind him at first when I started watching full time. I think it may be due to the real life relationship between him and Kristen and the way those two acted on the show when their characters were on so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

That Blackie Parrish crap was just stupid, petty and catty.

Poor Brad. I know he's done some bad stuff but that performance just made me sad for him as funny as it was. I liked that it made Felix and Lucas so uncomfortable.

I also like Brad and Britt's friendship though and that they each have someone to be there for them in one another.

I just zoomed through the Mr. Marbles stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Had to take an intermission break....

The song Eddie Gomez sang was good but damn he could have dressed up a bit.

Ronn Moss is a much better musician than he is an actor. To bad the singing thing didn't work out over his acting career as it were.

I see Tuesday's show has stories outside the ball since it's wrapping up.

Poor Lucy. I know she cheated and all but Kevin was away so much she kinda felt abandoned. I see Kevin's side to it too though. I'd take Kevin over Scott though personally.

I like Rick and Liz together. It's too bad that Rick isn't around for a long term stint. Maybe they will make him recurring at least.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
May 13 2014, 11:24 PM
natdot99
May 10 2014, 03:06 AM
Anon
May 10 2014, 01:09 AM
Why doesn't Elizabeth sue Obrecht if she has all this money (which I think will be the cash that Jerry extorted from the one percenters)? She shot her and held her hostage, Elizabeth could get a million dollar judgment against her and never have to work again.

Soap opera writers do not know how to write legal drama into their story lines, period. This story line will never happen on GH.
That is odd since RC is a lawyer. Lol

Sorry after that Franco/Heather legal drama, they should consult a real legal firm for ideas. It has so many legal holes in it that left me :shrug: :sleep: .

In regards to the NB
They should have used professional acts for the music portion of the show. The kiddie tango should have been scrapped because both actors looked stiff and lifeless. The NB focuses too much on the attendees personal issue rather than on AIDS/HIV. I did enjoy Dr.O performance and felt she lightened the NB. My only issue was too much product placement for yogurt.

Edited by natdot99, May 14 2014, 04:58 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

This performance by Molly and TJ made me realize that all throughout Silas's recent drama that his nephew Rafe has completely been MIA during it all. I guess he and Felix's sister are away at boarding school or somewhere else in PC that we're not privy too.

I love the little girl that plays Emma. They made a good find and got lucky when they found and cast her. That going back between her singing and the baby drama was soapy but sad at the same time.

Oh damn at Obrecht's second performance. She sings really well though.

Kevin was harsh to Lucy but she kinda had it coming. Those scenes were really well played though.

Sonya Eddy (Epiphany) has a really great voice.

That ending made me :'( a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Miss Rhi
May 14 2014, 04:47 AM
I love the little girl that plays Emma. They made a good find and got lucky when they found and cast her. That going back between her singing and the baby drama was soapy but sad at the same time.

She's adorable and has a bright future ahead of her. I was all teary eyed when she was singing and they showed the baby scenes at the hospital !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Patrick and Sabrina singing to their baby was sweet,made me teary.

Obreit singing to Britt and Nathan was a little creepy for me.

Lucy deserved everything Kevin said.
Online Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I was rolling my eyes at the Sabrina propping. Did we really have to hear the entire sob story at the nurses ball
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 14 2014, 01:58 PM
I was rolling my eyes at the Sabrina propping. Did we really have to hear the entire sob story at the nurses ball

LOL i was doing the same thing.When Eph came on stage to sing Your not alone. They could have Sype from the hospital, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It's not really propping to give well wishes to the woman who helped revamp the nurses ball in the first place and her newborn who's life is hanging by a thread.
Online Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
May 14 2014, 02:32 PM
It's not really propping to give well wishes to the woman who helped revamp the nurses ball in the first place and her newborn who's life is hanging by a thread.

Robin started the NB and all credit should have been giving to her, not Sabrina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

natdot99
May 14 2014, 03:12 PM
Snowing Fan

Robin started the NB and all credit should have been giving to her, not Sabrina.
I think it was actually started by Lucy Coe but of course the history is Robin and Stone and there should be focus of that history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Snowing Fan

Yeah,but the NB has been absent for years,It was Sabrina's idea to bring it back.
Online Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dumb ass awards to Anna/Alexis.
Anna wants Duke to leave Sonny organization, just like Alexis wanted Julian to leave his mob lifestyle. Both need to accept their men or have enough self respect to kick them to the curb.
Olivia and Dante need to accept that Sonny is a leopard and he not going to change for anyone.
Dante needs to get firm with Lulu and tell her to enjoy Rocco before they bring another child into their family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Snowing Fan

Exactly, Sabrina only did it last year to impress Patrick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
May 14 2014, 03:27 PM
natdot99
Snowing Fan

Yeah,but the NB has been absent for years,It was Sabrina's idea to bring it back.
Only for selfish reasons to impress Patrick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Duke you need to STFU. Sonny is a cold blooded killer. When Anna leaves you for living to Her about Sonny's alibi we will see how much you prop him then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic