Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (8,957 Views)
apirate

What do you think happens to Baby Boy Drake?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zuh
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 23 2014, 12:29 AM
Zuh
May 22 2014, 10:06 PM
natdot99
May 21 2014, 01:56 PM
Morgan, Sonny only cares about Sonny, period.
Anna arresting Julian, i hope she loses her job because she the worse PC ever.
Worst hitman in the world, he left witnesses behind that could identify him.
So Felix is okay dating a mobster son.
Alexis it blew up in your face wanting Julian to leave the mob.
Carly/Franco :puke: :puke: times a billion
ohh geez!
I love love love Carly and Franco!
This Franco is 100% different from the original Franco..
RH has put a very special touch to his Franco!! :wub2: a bit of humor ..
((I wish he were still a crazed killer! that would rock, but he is nowhere near being anything as Franco#1))

Franco and Carly are nothing but two busybodies trying to ruin other people lives. When the visited Spin/Ellie, they told them to leave their apartment so that they could listen to recording. Dumb asses could have recorded the recording on a flash drive and listened it to it later. Then Franco sits in Spin/Ellie apartment and starts throwing stones at them. Franco is to dumb to realize that he helping keep Sonny out of jail.

Franco is very smart, he has his ways,,
He went to jail to get the goods on Carlos, smart move..
IF the flash drive was done it would have effected the drama of the moment with Spin..
I would not want to wait til later the hear it, and they went to know.. so yah immediate listening would be the way to go.. I would have to know right now, also..
I laughed at how blunt and to the point Franco is LOL .. he will tell it like it is, not hold a punch.. I love that!!!

Quote:

Sonny is a Bi-Polar mess, but he loves his children, he just always messes up, big time! LOL
I really like Ava and Sonny as a couple! They are exciting together/never a dull moment..
Neither Sonny or Ava will go down for any of it, they both a stars and needed on set in stories....
Looking forward to seeing how RC and his writers team get them out of this one!!!

If Sonny cared about his children he would have not shot AJ or slept with Ava. Sonny is a self absorbed control freak who thinks he above reproach from anyone or anything. Sonny only cares about Sonny. If he loved Micheal and Morgan, he would not imploded their lives.

Sonny loves his children..
Sonny shooting AJ and doing Ava is just Sonny being a fukup, nothing towards his children, he loves them...
Sonny is one of those ''I don't know what I'm doing'' guys; a mess.. LOL
[/quote]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I can barely tolerate Sonny these days but RH -Franco is unbearable!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 23 2014, 06:06 PM
I can barely tolerate Sonny these days but RH -Franco is unbearable!
He's hideous. I turned off GH in the middle of it the other day because I could not take him. What a horrible character and why in the hell are they ruining Carly with that obnoxious douche?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I don't even like Carly when she's with this creep! And of course RC said in his interview that they are a long term couple because of "focus groups " liking them. Obviously some other fans like them too but I can't stand it! I don't usually FF or give up in the middle of an episode but I almost did twice this week.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 23 2014, 08:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Please help me out here! Am I wrong in assuming the writers want us to believe that AJ deserved to be killed? Why does everyone mention how horrible he was everytime his murder is mentioned?

I am begining to think that no one will pay for AJ's murder. Maybe the town folk will even cheer when they find out.
Edited by Kaha, May 23 2014, 10:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zuh
Member Avatar

apirate
May 23 2014, 06:38 AM
What do you think happens to Baby Boy Drake?
He is not needed..
babies are only for parent drama..
He will die :tears:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zuh
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 23 2014, 08:54 PM
I don't even like Carly when she's with this creep! And of course RC said in his interview that they are a long term couple because of "focus groups " liking them. Obviously some other fans like them too but I can't stand it! I don't usually FF or give up in the middle of an episode but I almost did twice this week.
ohhh!
I am a Franco fan!
like him and Carly..

RH is by Franco name only..
He has the Franco name but he is a planet away from being anything as Franco#1 ..
I really like RH and his portrayal of Franco, he is cool LOL
RH always gives his characters his best, a great talented actor..
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Zuh
May 23 2014, 10:15 PM
Grandpa Hughes
May 23 2014, 08:54 PM
ohhh!
I am a Franco fan!
like him and Carly..

RH is by Franco name only..
He has the Franco name but he is a planet away from being anything as Franco#1 ..
I really like RH and his portrayal of Franco, he is cool LOL
RH always gives his characters his best, a great talented actor..
I normally like RH as an actor, but he's not doing it for me with Franco. I don't know if it's his personal choice to play Franco this way or it's the direction he's been given. Either way, I can't stand the character. I loved RH as Todd Manning though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

It's funny because I was never a fan of RH. He was on Loving for about five minute as part of a new young crew (don't remember if he and LW shared scenes back then.) . He was fine in the role which didn't last long. I was never a fan of scar faced rapist /hero Todd on OLTL until TSJ took over the role. I was underwhelmed by Paul Ryan in ATWT's last gasp days. But I enjoyed RH as Todd on GH with Carly, Connie /Kate and Starr. I even liked his scenes with Heather back then. After the wretched PP situation took him out, I could have handled him as another character but Franco was an awful choice, needing so much redemption, rewriting and propping. Plus the choices RH made in the beginning were hammy and it went downhill from there. The nadir for me was when he screamed "Heather Weber" at the cemetery.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 24 2014, 10:54 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 23 2014, 08:56 PM
Please help me out here! Am I wrong in assuming the writers want us to believe that AJ deserved to be killed? Why does everyone mention how horrible he was everytime his murder is mentioned?

I am begining to think that no one will pay for AJ's murder. Maybe the town folk will even cheer when they find out.
You're not wrong IMO. Every character seems to take a swipe at AJ whenever his name comes up. It makes sense for Sonny, Olivia and Carly to do it but everyone seems to get out the knife. It feels like petty revenge against SK for criticizing the writing for AJ. And this Sonny shot AJ to protect Ava stuff is just plain inaccurate. Even RC made a comment about Sonny shooting AJ to protect Ava. Ava was no longer in danger and Sonny had already rescued her from AJ. He shot him because he flashed back to the attack on Connie and because he believed AJ murdered her. I understand him shooting AJ under those circumstances. A lot of people would go over the edge if they had a gun on the person they thought murdered a loved one. I just don't want to see rewrites of what happened to make the shooting seem like a heroic deed.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 24 2014, 11:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zuh
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 24 2014, 10:44 AM
Kaha

You're not wrong IMO. Every character seems to take a swipe at AJ whenever his name comes up. It makes sense for Sonny, Olivia and Carly to do it but everyone seems to get out the knife. It feels like petty revenge against SK for criticizing the writing for AJ. And this Sonny shot AJ to protect Ava stuff is just plain inaccurate. Even RC made a comment about Sonny shooting AJ to protect Ava. Ava was no longer in danger and Sonny had already rescued her from AJ. He shot him because he flashed back to the attack on Connie and because he believed AJ murdered her. I understand him shooting AJ under those circumstances. A lot of people would go over the edge if they had a gun on the person they thought murdered a loved one. I just don't want to see rewrites of what happened to make the shooting seem like a heroic deed.

Kaha
asked;
Am I wrong in assuming the writers want us to believe that AJ deserved to be killed?

That depends..
All who AJ hurt, wronged, made suffer, would not care if he is dead, killed, framed whatever..
All who love him, Monica, Michael, they do care..
So, it is up the person whom would give a crapola over AJ's death..
It is left open for everybody to see it and feel as they do.. .. our choice..
I'm neutral.. it was a great scene!!!!

SK walked out of GH so AJ had to end, no recasting again and so soon..
heh actors like to go out in a memorable big bang; not a whimper ..
Edited by Zuh, May 24 2014, 06:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Zuh
May 23 2014, 04:41 PM
natdot99
May 23 2014, 12:29 AM
Zuh
May 22 2014, 10:06 PM
natdot99
May 21 2014, 01:56 PM
Morgan, Sonny only cares about Sonny, period.
Anna arresting Julian, i hope she loses her job because she the worse PC ever.
Worst hitman in the world, he left witnesses behind that could identify him.
So Felix is okay dating a mobster son.
Alexis it blew up in your face wanting Julian to leave the mob.
Carly/Franco :puke: :puke: times a billion
ohh geez!
I love love love Carly and Franco!
This Franco is 100% different from the original Franco..
RH has put a very special touch to his Franco!! :wub2: a bit of humor ..
((I wish he were still a crazed killer! that would rock, but he is nowhere near being anything as Franco#1))

Franco and Carly are nothing but two busybodies trying to ruin other people lives. When the visited Spin/Ellie, they told them to leave their apartment so that they could listen to recording. Dumb asses could have recorded the recording on a flash drive and listened it to it later. Then Franco sits in Spin/Ellie apartment and starts throwing stones at them. Franco is to dumb to realize that he helping keep Sonny out of jail.

Franco is very smart, he has his ways,,
He went to jail to get the goods on Carlos, smart move..
IF the flash drive was done it would have effected the drama of the moment with Spin..
I would not want to wait til later the hear it, and they went to know.. so yah immediate listening would be the way to go.. I would have to know right now, also..
I laughed at how blunt and to the point Franco is LOL .. he will tell it like it is, not hold a punch.. I love that!!!

Quote:

Sonny is a Bi-Polar mess, but he loves his children, he just always messes up, big time! LOL
I really like Ava and Sonny as a couple! They are exciting together/never a dull moment..
Neither Sonny or Ava will go down for any of it, they both a stars and needed on set in stories....
Looking forward to seeing how RC and his writers team get them out of this one!!!

If Sonny cared about his children he would have not shot AJ or slept with Ava. Sonny is a self absorbed control freak who thinks he above reproach from anyone or anything. Sonny only cares about Sonny. If he loved Micheal and Morgan, he would not imploded their lives.

Sonny loves his children..
Sonny shooting AJ and doing Ava is just Sonny being a fukup, nothing towards his children, he loves them...
Sonny is one of those ''I don't know what I'm doing'' guys; a mess.. LOL
[/quote]
Sorry Sonny is nothing but an self absorbed control freak in regards to his children. He rigged Kristina Yale college acceptance in which she came up with her reality series, Mob Princess. He made promises to Micheal not to hurt AJ but he had no problem shooting him all in the name of Connie. He slept with Ava to break her up with Morgan. Real parents allow their children to make mistakes and learn from them, not control every aspect of their lives. Sonny is the worst parent in the world, period. He imploding his children lives and refuses to accept any responsibilities for his actions.
Zuh
May 24 2014, 06:18 PM
Grandpa Hughes
May 24 2014, 10:44 AM
Kaha

Kaha
asked;
Am I wrong in assuming the writers want us to believe that AJ deserved to be killed?

That depends..
All who AJ hurt, wronged, made suffer, would not care if he is dead, killed, framed whatever..
All who love him, Monica, Michael, they do care..
So, it is up the person whom would give a crapola over AJ's death..
It is left open for everybody to see it and feel as they do.. .. our choice..
I'm neutral.. it was a great scene!!!!

SK walked out of GH
so AJ had to end, no recasting again and so soon..
heh actors like to go out in a memorable big bang; not a whimper ..

Not true why SK left GH. He left because the writers refused to evolve his character. The writers reverted his character back to twenty years and refused to give him a love interest. I would interested in seeing AJ evolved but when he was still Sonny/Carly whipping boy, i became disengaged from his character. AJ Q was a legacy character and deserved better that what the writers had planned for him.
SK was right in walking away from GH.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Im glad that Sonny knows the truth now. He knows AJ was innocent but Carly needs to STFU! I call it. Ava will tell Sonny that she's pregnant to stay alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Gabriel Drake Santiago,I love that,alot better than Rocco.
Online Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I felt nothing from Sonny from learning the truth, period. Sonny made it all about him and there was Carly playing devil advocate is justifying why Sonny shot AJ. All Sonny actions proved that Sonny only cares about Sonny.
My :wtf: award to the writers. They place police officers by Lucas's room, but did not place any officers at AJ's door. Then they refuse to let Julian in, but allowed Luke. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well for all they know of "Luke" is him being Lucas's uncle and not having a backround like Julian,oops.

I wish they would just come out with if he is Luke or an evil twin or whatever,getting annoying especially with Tracy being a total idiot.
Online Profile Goto Top

Anon

Why doesn't Julian go after, or at least threaten "Luke's" loved ones? If he is Bill Eckert (and there's no reason to believe otherwise at this point), Bill had a son Lucky's age and a sister who he was very close to.
ETA: I too think that baby Gabriel is not long for the GH canvas. Patrick has pretty much no storyline except sitting around the hospital, and TC will need a reason to exit the show for her maternity leave. I can't see her leaving her child unless he dies and she wants to bury him in PR or something.
Edited by Anon, May 27 2014, 05:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well Teresa is due this week so Sabrina should be temporarily gone soon.
Online Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd rather it be reversed. Gabriel Santiago-Drake. The baby should have Patrick's last name.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic