Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (8,771 Views)
smirks

Anon
May 27 2014, 05:16 PM
Why doesn't Julian go after, or at least threaten "Luke's" loved ones? .
Because he's as dumb as a rock? Pretty, but literally one of the dumbest mobsters to ever walk into PC. I can't with him. :whack:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

smirks
May 22 2014, 04:02 PM
I swear they should just rename GH "Pretty Mobster Pity Party". It's just funny how pouty and indignant they get when someone close to them is on the receiving end of violence, as if we are to pretend it's the first time it has ever ever happened and some great unpredictable tragedy. And then you have the women so desperate for mobster penis that they line up around the block to comfort these sad creatures and tell them that they really are good men.

Meh. At least NotLuke doesn't pretend to have a moral standard.

Though I'm not liking him pulling a gun on my beautiful Nedly.
Entertaining as he's been so far, FLuke is totally on my s**t list for trying to off Ned. :whip: On the bright side, Ned is going to be keeping his eye on FLuke which provides him with a storyline that will hopefully keep Wally busy in PC for quite a while. I want Ned to be the one to realize he isn't Luke and be instrumental in bringing FLuke down.

edited to: change business to busy lol
Edited by Reese, May 28 2014, 11:29 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Reese
May 28 2014, 12:09 AM
smirks
May 22 2014, 04:02 PM
I swear they should just rename GH "Pretty Mobster Pity Party". It's just funny how pouty and indignant they get when someone close to them is on the receiving end of violence, as if we are to pretend it's the first time it has ever ever happened and some great unpredictable tragedy. And then you have the women so desperate for mobster penis that they line up around the block to comfort these sad creatures and tell them that they really are good men.

Meh. At least NotLuke doesn't pretend to have a moral standard.

Though I'm not liking him pulling a gun on my beautiful Nedly.
Entertaining as he's been so far, FLuke is totally on my s**t list for trying to off Ned. :whip: On the bright side, Ned is going to be keeping his eye on FLuke which provides him with a storyline that will hopefully keep Wally business in PC for quite a while. I want Ned to be the one to realize he isn't Luke and be instrumental in bringing FLuke down.
I've read that RC said Wally is sticking around and will keep appearing. Music to my ears!!! I can never get tired of Ned and his job isn't over in the Fluke story!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 23 2014, 08:54 PM
I don't even like Carly when she's with this creep! And of course RC said in his interview that they are a long term couple because of "focus groups " liking them. Obviously some other fans like them too but I can't stand it! I don't usually FF or give up in the middle of an episode but I almost did twice this week.
Are these focus groups rigged? I dont think I have ever read a comment supporting this couple! He was so beyond obnoxious at Spinelli's apt bouncing around irritating the hell out of Ellie and Georgie with his verbal diarrhea. I so wish Jax would come back permanently to save Carly from this bozo!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

maconrich
Member Avatar

As unpopular as my opinion(s) may be, I loved Sonny's reaction and have always loved Carly (all versions) with both him and Jason. Sonny's evolved so much since he was first brought on, and Maurice Bernard rarely fails in scenes / storylines like this. The character doesn't play games, doesn't target innocent people and doesn't target the children of his enemies. Julian clearly has no hesitation about it, and he should have known his boss would use that method - and he should have protected his family accordingly. But nope, he invited them to a dinner where they were all sitting ducks (while telling Alexis he could protect his family). Hoping Lulu and Tracy will put their heads together when they meet and realize they're not dealing with Luke (or at least not the normal Luke). I'll give credit to Tony Geary for his acting in this storyline - like Maurice he's showing his feelings with every fiber of his being. Excellent acting by both.
Edited by maconrich, May 29 2014, 02:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

oops. ignore/delete.

Edited by nananana7, May 28 2014, 08:16 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
May 27 2014, 01:51 PM
Gabriel Drake Santiago,I love that,alot better than Rocco.
That's what I thought. At least it's a solid name and not stupid like Rocco.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

DrewHamilton
May 27 2014, 08:14 PM
I'd rather it be reversed. Gabriel Santiago-Drake. The baby should have Patrick's last name.
If Sabrina and Patrick were married I would agree with you, but Sabrina carried the child and gave birth to him, he absolutely should have her last name until he reaches an age to make that call himself. Just like Tracy's kids have made their choices as adults, Ned is an Ashton and Dylan is a Quartermaine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I love these Ava /Sonny scenes! I just can't take my.eyes off this femme fatale! She is electric!
Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe

LOL at Ric hiring a violinist for his date with Elizabeth. There's something about a character like him being so ridiculously in love with anyone (especially Liz) the cutest thing since puppies. I just hope he doesn't travel into crazy territory and screw it up again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I think the baby should have both of their last names. I thought it was weird that Patrick just sat there, like a friend, while Sabrina picked out the entire name, instead of taking an active role, like the baby's other parent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

fenderbabe
May 29 2014, 10:07 AM
LOL at Ric hiring a violinist for his date with Elizabeth. There's something about a character like him being so ridiculously in love with anyone (especially Liz) the cutest thing since puppies. I just hope he doesn't travel into crazy territory and screw it up again.
I swear I think Ric was brought back to take the rest of AJ's whipping.

- He's in a poorly developed relationship with Liz, swearing he's changed, and they're playing up his vendetta against Sonny, even though he seems not to have one.
- He's the fall guy already for the mob despite no build up
- No one knows why he came back to town. If it was to re-establish a relationship with Molly, we certainly haven't seen it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LMAO Ava pulls the pregnancy card! Who didn't see that coming? Where is Dr. O when you need her to implant an embryo? Lante still has their 2nd embryo so Ava can be the surrogate!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I don't feel sorry for Nik in regards to Liz. She is only punishing him for choosing to move on his life with Britt instead with her. Like others have mentioned before, she only wanted Nik when he was with Britt, now that he is free, she not interested in him. He should have know better that Liz only wants him when he with someone else. Now he back to begging/pleading his cause to get her back.
All the writers did was replace AJ with Rick and will be thrown under the bus for Niz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Is this Nik/Liz/Ric just a non-story for anyone else?

Liz just seems to be the placeholder for male characters they don't know what to do with. I like Liz. I grew up with Liz, but Liz isn't the most selective about her bed buddies. She's a pretty easy lay. If someone shows interest, she's probably going to hit it, and as a consequence, I no longer have any idea about what Liz is looking for in a man, other than functioning manparts.

Nik is another one who just doesn't seem to get how a relationship works. Ric isn't good enough for Liz but Nik doesn't acknowledge how incredibly flighty he is. He may be rich, he may have an obscure noble title and a castle, but I'm not particularly sure he understands what monogamy is.

And then -- why is Ric in town? Why does he suddenly want Liz back? Is that why he's in town? I just...is he in town to be fingered by Julian? Could they not have even pretended to give his character a reason to come to Port Charles.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I think we all saw Ava pulling the pregnancy card a MILE away! lol So I am to believe that Ava is SO HEARTLESS, that she has been on that island drinking her heart out while she is prego?

And if by some miracle she actually is, sweet baby Jesus let it be Morgans and not Sonny's!

It would really make no sense for her not to be... does she carry around pregnancy tests in her purse for moments like this? When she is threatened with being killed? :blink: How would she have known that Sonny knew the truth about what she did?
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Didn't Ava refuse a drink the other day?
Because I saw this coming a mile and a half away. If it's Sonny's, Sonny will kill his child. If it's Morgan's, Sonny will kill his grandchild. The fun part of this is that Sonny has totally shot a woman who was giving birth to his child before. Joke's on Ava. Ava had better gestate like an elephant if she hopes to survive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I thought I saw her drinking a cocktail? Unless it was a virgin. Even if Ava isn't pregnant right now, she will get herself pregnant or once she has her plan in place, she will pretend to have a miscarriage. Problem solved.

Nik is pathetic. He'd rather be the fall back guy than a woman's first choice. I hate that everyone is going to tear up Ric for no reason. Who's shoulder is Liz going to cry on? Who's lips is she going to find comfort in? Mr #2 Nik!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Oh, and what did people think of Julian fingering Rick as his mob boss?

I found it equal parts stupid and extremely weaselly and cowardly. I find Julian increasingly disappointing as a character, and I didn't have high expectations to begin with. He sucks as a mobster. He sucks as a father. He DEFINITELY sucks as a grandfather. His only saving grace is that he seems to own up to being completely stupid and ineffective. But Alexis is enjoying her mobster mimbo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

This whole Rick thing pisses me off for the sole reason you can tell this is what they brought the character back for. I always found it odd that he just showed up out of the blue and wanted Liz back... and wanted to be a father to Molly suddenly.

I am tired of the Liz/Nic merry-go-round. Britt has major flaws and issues but I truly loved her with Nicholas and him with her.

If Ava isn't pregnant and she is only pretending to be, please at least pretend it's Morgan's. I only say that because if she says it's Sonny's I just might vomit. I mean really she was in a relationship with Morgan it's more plausible to say it's his, rather then trying to make me believe that Sonny's sperm always wins out! :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic