Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 09:21 AM (9,132 Views)
aph1976

smirks
May 30 2014, 12:32 AM
Didn't Ava refuse a drink the other day?
Because I saw this coming a mile and a half away. If it's Sonny's, Sonny will kill his child. If it's Morgan's, Sonny will kill his grandchild. The fun part of this is that Sonny has totally shot a woman who was giving birth to his child before. Joke's on Ava. Ava had better gestate like an elephant if she hopes to survive.
Yes Sonny shot Carly when she was pregnant but it was an accident.He shot Lorenzo first but the bullet went through him and hit Carly.So Sonny has never intentionally shot a pregnant woman.As for Ava Sonny may want proof she's pregnant.Now she can say she took a pregnancy test but Sonny may want her to take another one or go to a doctor to confirm her pregnancy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ew,Morgan,really,kissing your brothers mom,really?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Sonny's super sperm strikes again!!!!! :D Or maybe not lol. I'm not convinced it's Sonny's. I can picture Ava making Sonny believe it's his to protect herself but it actually being Morgan's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
May 30 2014, 01:35 PM
Ew,Morgan,really,kissing your brothers mom,really?
He's just got out of a relationship with his former mother in law, are you really shocked?
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't think Ava is actually pregnant but she will start hunting down some sperm as soon as she gets back to PC! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 30 2014, 04:16 PM
I don't think Ava is actually pregnant but she will start hunting down some sperm as soon as she gets back to PC! lol
And since Sonny insisted on bringing her back to PC instead of keeping her on the island under armed guard while he flew in a doctor, she'll have her chance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

TG was great today in that dual role stuff. I was so pissed though. I thought we were going to find out who the fake really is! Haha. Im glad Olivia didn't go along with Morgan's drunken idea. Ava and Sonny sizzled for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I didn't believe it when the writers stated that the real fakeLuke was going to revealed today, it was just a publicity stunt to get the viewers attention.:shame: :eyeroll:
I hope the baby belongs to Morgan to see both Sonny/Carly head explodes :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aquarius
Member Avatar

I really haven't watched this week shows DVR, but caught up via recaps.

The mystery of Faux Luke identity has yet to be revealed and ended in a cliff hanger. I think Tony Geary is going on vacation.

Morgan look great with the older women on canvas, but he knew he didn't have a chance at sleeping with his dad girlfriend, unlike his lover sleeping with his dad, lol. Besides, Olivia wouldn't sink that low to get back at Sonny.

I thought Ava would fake a pregnancy to protect her self for the day Sonny discovers the truth about hurting the people he care about, but I think she's really pregnant with Sonny's child. I can't remember the last time Morgan and Ava had sex for me to think of a who's the daddy storyline.

I officially hate Julian Jerome. He's a coward. He lies to Alexis to protect Faux Luke reveal and throws Ric under the bus after Ric has denied 1000 times that he's not backing Julian Jerome. Despite the evidence, I hope Elizabeth continues to stand by him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic