Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (12,230 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Bonnie's attempt to country-fy Mickey after Maggie's "death" and the opening of "Alice's". :facepalm:

Marlene

As good as JE was as Bonnie, I really didn't like this. On top of the "over the top" Bonnie, we had a faux Mickey.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

lololololol. camp at it's worst (or best, I guess depending on how you look at it :D)

As horrible of a character as miss Bonnie was I gotta say though thinking back now Judi did a great job with her. Bah, talk about believable.
Edited by Yoryla, May 5 2014, 04:44 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Adrienne was such a disappointment to me. I freaking loved Bonnie, she was a ridiculous person.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm so glad John Clarke didn't have to suffer through this story.

angie37
Member Avatar

I've loved and been on board with Judi Evan's Beth (GL), Paulina (AW), and Adrienne (Days), but I could not get into Bonnie. Judi did a good job acting wise, but I loathed that character.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2014, 01:11 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Wrong on too many levels. :fp2: Was this Dena Higley's masterpiece?

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Bonnie didn't bother me that much, that was around the time I started watching so I wasn't aware that she was on before as Adrienne... her rivalry with Julie gave me life their scenes were always hilarious

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 09:18 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I believe it was JER's Bonnie came in the middle of the Salem stalker storyline

Rosebud
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
May 5 2014, 09:24 AM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 09:18 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I believe it was JER's Bonnie came in the middle of the Salem stalker storyline
Ah, the Salem Stalker story... When Reilly jumped the shark.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Bonnie was fun for what she was in the beginning. She did start to become a little too much though.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Who's excited about Hope busting Caiden?? THIS GIRL! :)

KAM

jam6242
May 5 2014, 07:34 AM
I'm so glad John Clarke didn't have to suffer through this story.
JC was in on the very beginning of the Bonnie horror. Then he retired. I remember thinking how happy I was that the man left with his dignity and did not participate in this trash.

Judi as Bonnie instead of Adrienne was bad enough...but Bickey was abominable. An epic fail by DOOL, IMO.

Keith
Member Avatar

I don't know what was worse. The Mickey recast coupled with complete personality change or the character of Bonnie. Judi was loads of fun with her, but I just could NOT.

lysie
Member Avatar

Bonnie was by far the worst part of the show at that time. I like Judi Evans as Adrienne and I"m sure she had fun as Bonnie, but I'm not even willing to give her credit for being good as Bonnie. The whole thing was terrible.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

HAHAHA! We actually get to see Ciara playing Roman like a fool. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

There's also Maggie/Sami talking about the custody agreement, Nick vs EJ, Kate vs Jordan (in an all-out catfight), Rafe/Gabi, and Hope/Aiden (still party planning).

naptown
Member Avatar

Typical Reilly too, turn a character named Maureen that originated in a storyline that was supposed to be about poverty in America and domestic violence, and then turn her into redneck caricature and golddigger Bonnie. The entire show just downright stupid during this time period. Jumped the shark indeed! And not only did he destroy this character, but it was right around the same time they began to destroy Mimi. I also had a hard time with Bonnie being Patrick's mother too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

I can't wait to watch Aiden try to stall Hope from picking Ciara up (cause Ciara's busy trying to convince Roman to go with Giselle. lol).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply