Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,512 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 12:19 PM
I'm not really understanding Nick. Maybe it's me not paying enough attention or just not caring, but why did Nick put the photo under the DiMansion door where possibly Sami could have seen it, if he intends to continue to use it to keep Elvis under his control?
Hey, I don't understand why the writers made it NICK that had the pictures taken and delivered AT ALL!??!?! At the time they were delivered he was still on good terms with Abby so WHY would he want to hurt her at all?

I think it would've been so much better if it had been Sami taking the pictures by accident. In my mind, she hired a PI to follow EJ because she was CERTAIN he was still having contact with Kristen and wanted to prove it. She gets more than she bargains for and begins to toy with both EJ and Abigail. It would redeem her character and harken back to the age of Samantha Gene Brady of the scheming era she was famous for.

I think AS and JS deciding to leave changed LOTS of stories because I also think they were gonna run with EJabby as well.

Sorry if neither of those opinions are popular, but they are what I think was going to happen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

metitle
May 5 2014, 12:32 PM
now the look on EJ's face is one that say Nick will not like the outcome of crossing him.
And they played the classic Days "someone's plotting to murder someone" music! I always loved that! :wub2:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Matt
May 5 2014, 12:40 PM
the writers are having a shot put contest with those murder anvils today, aren't they? lol
No kidding! Hard hats must've been doled out to everyone that day of filming!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

One does wonder WHO will spill the beans about EJabby with Nick about to meet his maker?? It'd have to be EJ or Abby right?

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2014, 10:28 PM
Nick calls Abby out on siding with Will over him & then calls her EJ's whore:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Quite honestly this needs to pick up tomorrow with a FIERCE slap from Abby to Nick!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply