Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,536 Views)
Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

metitle
May 5 2014, 12:27 PM
why is everyone mispronouncing Gala?
the way they are all pronouncing Gala, its sounds like Gahla.
I don't think they're mispronouncing gala. It's like the word aunt, it can be pronounced two ways. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

Angelsmile
May 5 2014, 12:51 PM
metitle
May 5 2014, 12:46 PM
Nick is showing Maggie the hypocrisy in Salem
Everyone else gets a free pass and he doesn't
Unfortunately for his argument, the people he is calling out actually feel remorse and change their behavior. He doesn't and he won't so the comparison to himself doesn't work.
I'm sorry, but Kate and Sami did not feel remorse for drowning Nick. EJ, Will, and Sonny knew about what happened and were covering it up as well. No sympathy here for anyone involved with the coven.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

Angelsmile
May 5 2014, 01:23 PM
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM
Angelsmile
metitle
Unfortunately for his argument, the people he is calling out actually feel remorse and change their behavior. He doesn't and he won't so the comparison to himself doesn't work.
I'm sorry, but Kate and Sami did not feel remorse for drowning Nick. EJ, Will, and Sonny knew about what happened and were covering it up as well. No sympathy here for anyone involved with the coven.
Firstly, Nick's comments to Maggie were about Abigail, Will, and JJ. Abigail does feel remorse for what happened with EJ. To be fair had he not broken it off with her it may have taken longer or still be going on, but now that she is away from it she does feel remorse. Will (and Sonny) repeatedly expressed that Nick did not deserve to die and have been shown to be conflicted but keeping it a secret to protect Gabi and the others. JJ feels remorse for his drug use and has stopped. That was his argument.

Sami was having nightmares and hallucinations right along with Gabi about what they did to Nick. Will, Sonny, and EJ were all protecting others after the fact and Will and Sonny's comments on the matter are stated above. For me, if Nick had just blackmailed them, got what he wanted (except for Ari) and moved on he would not bother me. However, he has blackmailed them, gotten what he wanted and then proceeded to seek them out to continue threatening them. He tells them that not only has he blackmailed them, he intends to continue blackmailing them and they will always have to give him what he wants. Well, all things get old and any person good, bad or indifferent isn't going to take someone trying to threaten and control them forever. Sooner or later they are going to have no choice but to fight back.
Oh sorry, I didn't watch today's show, so I was guessing. Regarding Abby, she goes back and forth on feeling guilty about sleeping with EJ. Wilson keeping it a secret to protect others doesn't make it right. What was Nick's argument about JJ? That he was given a second chance? He was. Gabi felt remorse. Sami felt a tad guilty, but I feel that if she had a do-over, she'd probably do the same thing, nightmares or not. I hate this storyline. No one deserves sympathy. No one is rootable. The only person truly innocent is Arianna Grace.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

Honeybees
May 5 2014, 05:19 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:48 PM
Pookie
May 5 2014, 03:34 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:21 PM
EJ and Sami are both ridiculous. Seriously? A custody agreement is enough to make them want to kill Nick? I get that EJ is trying to cover his backside because of the EJabby photos, but Sami's motivation here is not making any sense. Also, can we start a drinking game for every time somebody says "custody agreement" this week?

Now you know it about more than just a "custody agreement." Nick is essentially threatening to send them all up the river for their various crimes. He's threatening their loved ones and blackmailing them. Would you want to live under the tyranny of a man who is clearly starting to become completely unhinged emotionally?

I'm not saying murder is justified, but Nick is giving everyone PLENTY of reasons to want him dead.
I mean, they did dump him in a river and a bunch of other people (EJ, Will, Sonny) helped keep it a secret. He kinda has the right to make them all squirm.

I don't think there are any victims in this story whatsoever, but I'm definitely Team Nick on this one.
So, the rape thing is just nothing? Wow. I'm going to say that anyone who even attempts to rape someone (including EJ) should never be given a pass.
No one is saying that. After Gabi hit Nick over the head, she should have called the police. Instead Gabi and Kami dragged an unconscious Nick and tossed him into the river. Then when Nick gained consciousness, they pushed him down and "drowned" him. Two wrongs do not make a right. As I stated before, the only person I feel sorry for here is Arianna. She is the only one innocent of any wrongdoing.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

kay
May 5 2014, 06:39 PM
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM
Angelsmile
metitle
All to protect Gabi
Who could have called the police after Nick tried to rape her. She didn't. When she hit Nick with the rock, it was self-defense. When she helped throw him into the river, she ( and Kami) committed a crime.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

Ciara, Roman, Hope, and Aiden:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

EJ vs Nick:

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply