Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,337 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

metitle
May 5 2014, 01:21 PM
Now EJ will have a reason to blackmail Sami into staying with him when the EJ/Abby affair is expose.
Sami saying to EJ "do it" put her right back into the same position she was back in the day when EJ blackmail her to marry him.
How on earth is that proveable

If she falls for that she's dumber than I think she is. ( it's almost as lame as the vendetta).

And I don't have a high opinion of her to begin with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
May 5 2014, 05:09 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:48 PM
Pookie
May 5 2014, 03:34 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:21 PM
EJ and Sami are both ridiculous. Seriously? A custody agreement is enough to make them want to kill Nick? I get that EJ is trying to cover his backside because of the EJabby photos, but Sami's motivation here is not making any sense. Also, can we start a drinking game for every time somebody says "custody agreement" this week?

Now you know it about more than just a "custody agreement." Nick is essentially threatening to send them all up the river for their various crimes. He's threatening their loved ones and blackmailing them. Would you want to live under the tyranny of a man who is clearly starting to become completely unhinged emotionally?

I'm not saying murder is justified, but Nick is giving everyone PLENTY of reasons to want him dead.
I mean, they did dump him in a river and a bunch of other people (EJ, Will, Sonny) helped keep it a secret. He kinda has the right to make them all squirm.

I don't think there are any victims in this story whatsoever, but I'm definitely Team Nick on this one.
I'm not, he tried to rape Gabi. I don't care what anyone says, Nick got what he deserved.
The other rapists get a hea.

concerned
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:03 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 05:58 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 05:36 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 05:30 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Who exactly diagnosed him with mental illness? Nick's big selling point when he was attempting to take Will's unborn child from him the first time was that he came from such a stable home and Will came from such a screwed up childhood that he was unfit to raise a child, so should we blame Will's childhood traumas on him shooting EJ?

And if rape makes people develop mental illness then we'll blame all of Sami's misdeeds on mental illness. But no, she's considered a special class villian by the same people who endlessly defend Nick.
No need for a diagnosis to see that Nick is clearly not of sane mind . Just like Liam was, he is obviously unhinged at this point. I think that Nick deep down is of a good heart , at least the Nick we knew way back was. Not so with EJ, Kate and Sami who can throw a person in a freezing river without batting an eye .
Nick's good heart was clearly missing when he threatened half of his family with destruction when he was blackmailing Will the first time. When Lucas was pleading with him to reconsider and even reminded him of his grandfather, he didn't care. I think the good hearted Nick died in prison. And I understand why and I sympathize but let's not kid ourselves that he still exists. If he did, he wouldn't target his cousin Abigail or his cousin Will or tried to rape Gabi.
Perhaps they should stop and think about their lives and recognise that they have been making it easy for nick to blackmail them.

concerned
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
May 5 2014, 07:56 PM
Pookie
May 5 2014, 02:53 PM
Amanda_gayle
May 5 2014, 02:48 PM
Pookie
May 5 2014, 02:39 PM
Uh, oh...EJ is angry

Posted Image
Thank you for that! I was thinking /seeing Beaker for most of the episode!
Me too! LOL! When EJ makes his angry face, all I see is Beaker from The Muppets. :lol:
Awe! What r we gonna do without Beaker! :ermm:
I'm sure Ciara can knock up a handy substitute with a sock.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2014, 10:20 PM
Jeez for a couple with millions of dollars Sami and EJ should really consider swapping hairdressers.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2014, 10:27 PM
Jordan slaps Kate:
Spoiler: click to toggle
I've always loved LK's responses to being slapped.

concerned
Member Avatar

PALMommy
May 5 2014, 10:57 PM
Supergirlx2
May 5 2014, 10:28 PM
Nick calls Abby out on siding with Will over him & then calls her EJ's whore:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Quite honestly this needs to pick up tomorrow with a FIERCE slap from Abby to Nick!
I know the character is just plain awful but I am going to miss blake berris. He really is captivating.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 6 2014, 11:10 AM
Kinay
May 6 2014, 10:30 AM
The Scorpion
May 6 2014, 09:58 AM
Kinay
May 6 2014, 09:01 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh my God, this sounds boring "good old days" Nah personally I love complicated characters, gray, evil and so on old hero bullshit is not my cup of tea. And I stand by that Salem will be duller than dirt with the remaining characters. But hey, this is only my opinion.
Grey and complicated is fine, but dark and evil always winning does get old. Getting rid of them should be anything but boring.
you mean the sendoff story for EJ/Sami shouldn't be boring, right? I agree. Sadly I think it will be. I'm expecting them to just leave one day like Bo, Carrie/Austin, Kayla/Steve, etc.
I don't think we will be that lucky to have that little amount of effort and screentime put into it.

It will be more like Daniels thirty rounds of goodbye in 2011.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh EJ how far have you fallen?

Killing Nick is not even your idea but Nick's idea.

concerned
Member Avatar

Lauren K just rules. Consistently great performer.

She should get an Emmy.

concerned
Member Avatar

I am loving Nick. So sad that they are getting rid of him.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh and EJ you are coming across as a pretentious git.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 7 2014, 02:45 AM
concerned
May 6 2014, 07:25 PM
Oh EJ how far have you fallen?

Killing Nick is not even your idea but Nick's idea.
It doesn't matter whose idea it was what matter is EJ hiring a hitman which
tells me that EJ hasn't fallen but risen, and that Nick was wrong to not take
EJ seriously.
But he's not taking out some goon or fly by nighter.

He's taking out a member of the Horton family.

I doubt (but wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way for the sake of the plot) that Julie, Doug, Hope, and Jen are going to just look the other way even if he was heading down the path of crazy.

Not a great idea when you have small children who are supposed to be all you care about.

Nick had less to lose.

Edited by concerned, May 7 2014, 04:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply